Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Event: GraphicBoard City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:05 am
The Capital City of the WWW Continent, a sprawling metropolis. It has been referred as the "rejuvenation" for the new Digital World where selected tamers take shelter. The three mascots, in addition to various other creatures made a commitment to keep their whereabouts under cover from Network Security in return to restore what had been destroyed in the past.
GraphicBoard City is recognizable for its graphic-layered pattern of white bricks that illuminate a turquoise light by afternoon. A Fanglomon statue resides directly at the heart of the city beckoning visitors. During orientation, a lot of novice tamers referred back to the fountain in order to find certain areas. From the center one could see the three team bases: Black Swords towards the South, Gold Hawks to the North, Blue Falcons at the West, while the DigiColosseum sat at the East.
The white-bricked streets become congested with tamers eager to take part yearly festival. This is mainly the spot where tamers of different teams can interact with one another without having security issues.

GraphicBoard City contains mandatory edifices such as a nursery, shops...like any other city would be equipped with.

You can take a look at the guide board for the WWW Continent Map. [Feature will function soon.]

::Landmarks::

Gold Hawks - To the North

Blue Falcons - To the East

Black Swords Base - To the South.

DigiColosseum - To the West.

Quote:
User Image▬▬▬▬▬{ Seahomon }▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[[The speakers have been cut off.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 pm
((Enter from North, Hawks Base))

-Hiro-
"Gold Hawks"
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image_____________________________________________Dre::Dash_____________________________________________User Image

As the trio left the Hawks base they stepped out into a large city, the central hub of activity in the area. It looked a lot like any large city in the human world, so being from a large city himself the size of the thing didn't really faze him any. They knew they needed to head to the Colosseum which was in the East side of the city. Hiro checked a nearby kiosk to find the best route to take. "Here it is guys, it looks like if we head down this road, uh... Y Avenue to the Main Street, X Street it should take us right there. Easy enough, let's head out." Both Digimon pumped their fists in the air, "Right!" The three began down the road unaware that they were being followed by another tamer.

As they moved toward Main Street and their destination Hiro looked around at all the shops and restaurants along the way. "Hum, I think we should leave the base more often, there seem to be some cool places around here. I wonder where the best place to eat is." This was really the first time Hiro had explored the city, he had been spending his time here studying in the Library and the Hawks base so most of this looked new to him. As they approached the center of town they could see how well developed and busy it was, Digimon and the random human were running back and forth across the road in what seemed to be a popular place to hang out. This central plaza as it appeared had a great statue of a giant Dragon Digimon that Hiro only knew as Fanglomon because of the name and data plate standing near the statues' base which sat in a large fountain. It really was a marvelous piece of art that is used by most inhabitants to find their way around the city. As they reached the fountain Hiro decided to go read the data on the plaque again, he had read it one before during his first day here but he had learned more about digimon since then.

Hiro read it out loud so his partners could know what it said as well, "Fanglongmon - A Digimon Emperor enshrined in the center of the "World", it rules over the "Four Holy Beasts", who defend the North, South, East and West of the Digital World. Due to the angel Digimon that descended in the distant past, it was sealed in the deepest, darkest place within the earth. The Four Holy Beasts lost their rule because of this, causing a struggle for hegemony, but an equilibrium is maintained at present. Its existence transcends both good and evil, and it has been called the "Taiji" of Light and Darkness. It bears 8 eyes and 12 "Digi-Cores" around its body, and the scales that cover its huge body are made from a special hard ore called "Huanglong Ore" that boasts absolute hardness, making it impossible to even scratch it... huh, sounds like this guy would have been pretty strong, I wonder what it would have been like to meet him." As he pondered this thought the young man took a seat on a bench near the fountain's edge and stared at the statue, Drifting off into his own thoughts while Dre and Dash splashed the water from the fountain on each other.

Knowledge and Patience will prevail! -Hiro-

User Image

guitargoober101

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 pm
[Enter from Gold Hawk Base]

Danz Rukio

User Image
Void and Kimiroga ran ahead of Danz and Paramiere, taking in the sites of the city. Danz chuckled slightly at the two digimon and their child-like behavior. He took a moment to look around for the boy he recalled had introduced himself as Hiro. After they left the base, Void and Kimiroga got into a bit of a fight, allowing him to lose track of the tamer.

The city was huge, like nothing he had ever seen before. Back in the real world, what little he could, he lived in a small town with his grandparents. The sight of a massive city like this came off as a little bit of a shock to him. He quickly pulled his digivice and shot up the image of the map, thankful that he took the time to download it.

"So we have to head to the Colosseum for a meeting. cool." He looked down at the map and then down to the guilmon that was still at his side. "You feeling any better?"
"I'm feeling loads better... thank you for asking." Paramiere smiled, not making eye contact, but making sure to keep her eyes on the agumon and snowagumon that were running through the crowds of people.

"Soo... I wonder where that Hiro kid went off to." Danz looked up from the digivice to the road a head, making sure that he wasn't going to run into anyone.
Paramiere sighed and shook her head. "Danz, think... if he's doing what we're doing, then we'll see him at the Colosseum. What's up with you and that guy anyways?" For the first time since they left, the red lizard would look up at Danz with a look for curiosity and slight confusion.
"Nothing really, he just had dragon type digimon so I figured that would mean he and I were dragonkin or something like that."
"I doubt it... but sure, if you say so."

"Hey Danz, look at this!"
"Yeah, we found something you might appreciate!"
The two dragon digmon would come running towards Danz and grab his hands, pulling him towards a found located in the center of the city. Once there, Danz would stand and marvel at a stature of Fangloumon that was standing in the middle of a large fountain.

"Wow... is that?"
"You bet your buns it it... That there would happen to be none other than Fangloumon... the greatest dragon in the world."
"Ooh... seeing this just gives me goosebumps." Void the snowagumon would have glittering eyes as she looked up at the statue.

Paramiere would not be as fascinated by the statue and therefore would not be paying as much attention. As she looked around, she noticed two digimon splashing in the fountain, a dracomon and a monodramon. They seemed quite familiar to her. "Hmm... maybe he's around here." She says to herself as she starts to look around for Hiro.

User Image ==>KimirogaUser Image :ll: VoidUser Image :ll: ParamiereUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 am
-Hiro-
"Gold Hawks"
User Image_____________________________________________Dre::Dash_____________________________________________User Image

As Hiro was thinking to himself Dre and Dash were still having fun splashing in the fountain. Dre got Dash right in the eye, "Hey stop it Dre, that's my eye... ohhh, take this..." Dash splashed it right back as hard as he could drenching Dre with wave after wave of water. Dre was now mad, it had started as fun but he didn't like being this wet, the little dragon dove head first at Dash and the two began to roll around in the fountain sending water everywhere. Neither of them noticed the new Tamer and his Digimon that had arrived on the scene. As the two separated they both fired attacks into the water to amplify the splashes, "Gurrr...Tail Smash!!" The green dragon's tail came smashing into the water sending a large wave toward Monodramon. Dash responded with, "Take this... Small Tornado!!" The attack sucked up the water into the swirling funnel of wind shooting Dash back into the water and heading right towards Dre. Dash's attack was much larger and stronger than Dre's and easily distinguished the wave. As the tornado collided with it's target and knocked him off his feet, it released all the water sending a huge splash toward a group that had been watching the "fight", including the Tamer who had been following them earlier and his Digimon. Both Digimon sat up after landing in the fountain and yelled a warning to the crowd, "Ahhh...Look out!!!" but it was probably too little too late.

User Image

((well that was silly, but it should get something going))  

guitargoober101

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm
Locke had finally made it into GraphicBoard City he was actually on his way to the gold hawks base, he knew he was late but sometimes it couldn't be helped. However, while he was walking through the city he was suddenly splashed with water. "Ugg what the hell was that" He said as he brushed his wet bangs from his face. He turned toward the sorce of the water "Do you guys mind?" He asked the digimon.

From behind Locke a digimon flew and landed on his head. It was one of Lockes partner digimon Tsukiamon. "Aww lighten up Locke it wasn't that bad" He said.

Locke rolled his eyes "Easy for you to say Demios you weren't the one who got wet" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 pm
Danz Rukio

User Image
The trio had been admiring the statue, unaware of the fact that Paramiere had been walking off. What they were aware of, fortunately, were two digimon getting a little bit too aggressive with one another in the fountain. Water splashing around told Danz that he needed to step back while the use of actual attacks told the twins that they needed to step up.

There were waves of water flying around followed by a twister of water and in the end a wave of water coming towards Kimiroga, Void, Danz, and the present audience. Sure it was water, but no one wanted to get wet.

"Freeze Beam!"
"Baby Burner!"

Both of the digimon unleashed their attacks of the splashes of water coming their way. The freeze beam froze most of the water and then the heat from the burner attack, quickly melted the ice into steam and boiled the unfrozen water. The steam would quickly evaporate around them, leaving the both of them dry. The same could not be said of the people around them.

Danz would wonder what that was all about. "Void, Kimiroga, gethrisj vorq sva wer fountain." The boy would speak into a tongue that only the two of them would notice.

The agumon and snowagumon would nod and go to check out the fountain. The both of them would notice a dracomon and a monodramon. With arms crossed, they would assume that the commotion was due to these two.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"I guess I have no choice...
User Image▇▇▇═─ H E R I T I ▒▒ E M A N A
.... but to act like a soldier who knows no fear....
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Sheriti entered the large field of an urban adaptation. Her legs were shaking from the sudden dash without a proper warmup, however she was not interested in containing her energy for the moment. The tamer scanned the area, but the first thing that stood out was the large fountain residing at the center of the Graphic Board City. Regardless of being the second tamer to exit the base, the female tamer could not locate the first tamer with a different shade of purple hair which brought some degree of disappointment since he gave of an inviting appearance.
Three soft bells rang throughout the city before a harsh attempt of getting the microphone to work. Herr brows knitted together while the Digimon finally resolved the problem. 'Now? ....but that's not enough time at all to socialize....' she thought remorsefully.
She was an indigenous tamer from File Island which housed all of her contacts and friends. Unfortunately now, she had to start fresh once again. Sheriti disliked being in an environment, especially how little of information the chiefs provided of the overall environment. Without her cooperating companion, there was no one she could refer to for extra information.
The female tamer of Black Swords centered her attention at the group of rookie Digimon and the tamers. Automatically she detected the rookies images and realized that the group consisted of Vaccine Digimon, which meant that the tamers were from Gold Hawks. For a brief moment, Sheriti lost the confident ambition to approach another tamer since Black Swords had a constant competitive history against Gold Hawk members.
She rubbed her cheek, a natural habit representing her thought of process. "Alright..." She spoke to herself, already passing the gates of Black Swords. "Just a small chat before the tourna-"
Sheriti lost her voice. Her right wrist gave off an immense pain as it was squeezed. A vine latched onto her, as another slightered around her shoulder giving her goosebumps. A lump formed around her throat now incapable of moving.
"That is the North. You are interested following the East toward the Colosseum."
Sheriti forced herself to remain stiff, but the mental pressure of vines strangling her made it impossible. She imagined breaking free of the vines, and was about to rip the vines to rebel, but she hesitated.
"Hey- lay off her." A young boy's voice interrupted. An Impmon wearing green pigmented colors instead of the natural red approached the couple.
Argomon stared at the faint black mark where a small flame was tossed by the rookie Digimon. He recoiled his vine, morphing them into arms once again. The Impmon walked behind his tamer, examining if she was alright. "and out seats?" Argomon asked, without concern. The Impmon paused, but stated that his friend has the majority of it covered. The ultimate Digimon tilted his head toward the sky, then began to make his way towards the Colosseum. "Less than ten minutes. With the gates closed and guarded, I expect the two of you to return."
Sheriti waited until Argomon was at an earshot distance before speaking. "Urg- he has to back off, now!" Sheriti agreed, but she should have spoken up sooner. Impmon was restricted from evolving during their stay in GraphicBoard City.
"Well, at least I have you...even if it's just for ten or fifteen minutes." Sheriti said to the Impmon.
The Impmon smiled apologetically, Sorry, Sheriti. I'm not much of a helping factor in my rookie stage. Did the orientation go well?" The rookie asked, gesturing his thumb over his shoulder where Argomon disappeared.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm
-Hiro-
"Gold Hawks"

Hiro snapped to attention as the attacks of his Digimon and a pair of Agumon collided near a crowd of on lookers. Hiro jumped up and darted over to the scene. "Whoa, whoa , whoa... what's going on here?" Hiro looked toward the two digimon who had stopped the attacks, "I'm so sorry about that..." Hiro jumped into the fountain and grabbed the arms of both of his Digimon and dragged them out of the water, "How many times do i have to tell you... Come on!" Both Dre and Dash protested to being forced away from their fun. As they made it back to the other two Digimon Hiro apologized again. "Again I'm really sorry... um it was my fault i was thinking about something and not paying attention to these two goof balls." Just then Hiro noticed one of the Tamers who had been in the room with the rest of the Hawks was standing at the edge of the crowd. Now he was really embarrassed for letting something so foolish happen in front of a teammate.

He ran over to him and tried to explain the situation, "Um hi, I'm Hiro and these are my digimon Dre and Dash... I didn't mean to... I mean it was.... Oh.... I'm sorry, please don't tell the Chief what happened. I'd be in your debt." Hiro hoped that the Tamer would be cool and not mention how careless he had been with his digimon.

User Image

guitargoober101

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 pm
((Enter from the East: Blue Falcon's Base))
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

Alex enters the center of Graphic Board City via the main street connected to the base. The large Fanglongmon statue looms before him, as well as an interesting scene. There was a small gathering of young tamers of about his own age already there.
Free of the Vaccine hazard, Kudamon lay laboriously around his shoulders, and out in the evening sun, MetalKoromon couldn't resist zipping alongside Alex on the ground, beeping and buzzing happily the whole way.
Alex had just been greeted by a most unwelcome scene. He saw as a large powerful looking digimon had tried to man handle a human girl. It was a virus. He hurries to the scene, but finds it already resolved by a small, humanoid looking, purple digimon in green gloves and a matching scarf. The girl seemed no worse for wear, but he had to ask. "Are you okay? What was that digimon?"
Kudamon, still resting on Alex's shoulder is no longer relazed his piercing gaze follows the departing mysterious digimon. MetalKoromon buzzes by the girl's leg, inquiring the very question Alex had asked. He is too young to grasp fear, so he is also asking if she needs him to go beat up the digimon who did that to her.
He turned his head back towards the Colosseum where the digimon had departed to. it had obviously been a virus. The old anger he had for them burned once again inside him. Given the chance he would gladly destroy it, but inside of Graphic Board City he'd never have the chance.
"Uh, I'm Alex by the way."

♩♪♬♭

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 pm
Danz Rukio

User Image
The agumon and snowagumon were caught off guard as a tamer appeared and apprehended the two troublesome dragons and made his way over to Danz. The both of them hoped out of the fountain and made it over to the developing group with feet water from what was left.

As the boy introduced himself and spot about his situation, Danz couldn't help but chuckle. "No problem dude, if anything, they were just bored from that meeting we just had." Danz pointed back at the two digimon behind Hiro. "Confn tenpiswo wux jiil."

On command, the two digimon walked around Hiro, Dre, and Dash and came to stand at Danz's left and right side. "Oh by the way, I'm Danz and the two are Kimiroga and Void. If chance would have had it, they would have been in the same situation as your two."

The two digimon nodded towards Hiro
"You guys heading two the Colosseum?" the agumon would ask.
"If so, you guys can go with us." The snowagumon would continue.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:39 pm

While Sheriti patted the head of her Impmon, she was approached by another tamer. Becoming timid, she had hoped no one else had witnessed that scene, but it seemed inevitable.
Taking this as an opportunity Sheriti replied to the tamers question. "Yes, i'm completely fine. See, no scratches." She lightly laughed while showcasing her wrists, however it was forced. Calming herself she began, "That was Argomon, my...main partner. Never seen a type like himself? It's no surprise. He's actually on a positive note today, if you can try to believe me." She squinted her index finger and thumb together showing some patience that the Digimon had. "Oh!" Sheriti felt the small breeze MetalKoromon caused, surprising her.
She saw the Digimon return to his proper tamer where then the male introduced himself.
"My names Sheriti." The brunet smiled, then placed her hands on the Impmon beside her. "This is Danny, my closest friend. Er- I mean the best one! No, the one, 'yknow, my favorite." She hassled, but paused once the a laugh escaped the rookie.
"I used to have many nicknames, but Danny is permanent. Just stay out of Argomons way and you'll be fine." Danny, the Impmon casually said. The rookie didn't want to impose a threat, but was begin honest.
"I'm guessing you're a Blue Falcon?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 pm
-Hiro-
"Gold Hawks"

Hiro was relieved to hear the understanding response of the Tamer. The Tamer who introduced himself as Danz seemed friendly enough and Hiro looked forward to learning about him, after all it's always good to know your team. When the two Digimon invited Hiro and his team to the Colosseum something clicked in Hiro's mind, he had forgotten that that's where they were heading. " Oh...Yeah, we are heading there... I guess it's a good idea to go together. Let's do it." Hiro turned to the East and started walking then stopped suddenly, "It's this way...right?" Getting a nod from Dre Hiro smiled, gave a short laugh and started off down the road, Dre and Dash close behind.

User Image

guitargoober101

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:18 pm
Draco yawned as he entered Graphic City, or what ever this place was called. At his left was Infinity the AgumonX, and one his right Chaos the BlackAgumon. The two of them kept looking out, scouting out the different digimon around them, looking for anyone they considered powerful. The two of them were almost clones, and if you wanted to be technical they were parallel creatures. But that was a complex story.

Draco stopped as he looked out at the different tamers, a few already collecting together to talk or something, he spotted Sheriti, she never had answered his question. And Chaos was... wanting to meet Aragomon again.

Alter walked into GraphicBoard City, GranDracmon following behind him. Alter was glad that his digimon had returned to it's full Mega status, he wasn't a huge fan of his rookie form. He decided to be direct, already heading over toward DigiColosseum, not wanting to be late.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:19 pm
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

Alex is very relieved to see that the girl named Sheriti is alright. He relaxes a bit, now knowing for sure that everything. On her comments about Argomon, the digimon from before, he replies sarcastically. "I bet he has lots of friends." Alex picks up MetalKoromon. "Sorry about that. He's really energetic when the Sun's out. This is MetalKoromon." The tiny, metal digimon beeps and buzzes incomprehensibly what is probably a greeting.
Alex takes Impmon's words very seriously. Argomon is definitely a digimon he wouldn't want to deal with unless he is sure he can win, and right now, Alex is pretty sure he and his digimon would be torn apart. Also, speaking of digimon..."This guy here," he indicates the white and gold digimon draped about his neck. "Is Kudamon."
Kudamon turns his expressive, yellow eyes to the pair before him and bows his head in greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you." He then turns those same eyes on Alex critically. "How come I don't have a nickname? Aren't I your favorite?"
Alex, in turn gives him a look as if to say this is not the time or place for this. "Because you never asked, and you know I don't play favorites"
While he turns back to Sheriti and Danny, Kudamon mumbles more to himself than anyone in particular. "I bet Terriermon has a nickname."
Alex does not hear the comment and gets back into his conversation with Sheriti. "Yeah, I'm a Blue Falcon, and guessing from the ..virus digimon, you are a Black Sword right?" He had hesitated for a moment to say virus, because just thinking about the word made him want to hit something, but he controlled himself well. It helped to forget that Danny is a virus digimon as well.

♩♪♬♭

User Image  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Sheriti brimmed a smile from his comment. Regarding Kudamon's words she added, "Out of all my Digimon, only two have a nick-name because they want to have a nick name. We have sensitive Digimon, like Argomon who prefers not to even have a 'human' name." She said. "But yes, I absolutely love Viruses. They are the only attribute I adore and feel most comfortable with. Danny here has been the longest team member with me if you don't count the first. Not Argomon, someone else- b-but he isn't here right now!"
"Woah! Look at that Digimon!" The Impmon suddenly exclaimed as his index finger pointed directly to the GranDracmon. When Danny looked up, Sheriti was already grinning.
"That's a Grandracmon, a part of the Nightmare soldier family. Don't get caught off guard with his charming technique." Sheriti briefly explained a short prompt from the Digimons profile. Her main purpose int he Digtal World was mainly absorbing information of all the Digimon she encountered, so the information came out naturally. " I wonder how it'll sit in the DigiColosseum....don't point, Impmon. It can be rude." Sheriti warned.
She had nothing else to say. In order to avoid the awkward silence between Alex and herself, she was examining the other Digimon accompanying tamers.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games