Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Event: GraphicBoard City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:05 pm
[[ OOC: From here on out, the days of activeness will grow short due to school fast approaching. I do not know when or how we will do this, however I do not intend to drag this event further than October. If any case I receive a situation where it'll take a while to move on, I will force my way through. I really have doubt....]]

What could have been a lasting victory came to a sharp close. From the results of the massive tornadoes, the clouds appeared to flatten and stretch out amongst the city. Several seconds later a member of the Gold Hawks shot his index finger toward the skies immediately attracting the attention of every individual.
The Royal Knight hovered above, its physic saturating as the clouds dissipated. Four remaining Gizumon continued to levitate around the knight, attracted by a gravitational pull. Without fear, the knight brought himself onto the same ground shared by the humans and tamed Digimon. Omnimon's cape fluttered viciously with the remaining gusts scoffing its inner crimson pigments. Against the current state of the main area in Graphic Board City, Omnimon stood too much out of place disregarding its size.
Before then, Omnimon drew a golden-chip.
Quote:
User Image▬▬▬▬▬{ Omnimon }▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The remaining form of our relationship...

Omnimon released the chip from its right hand, then proceeding to slice the inanimate object. To what appeared only one cut resulted in multiple fragments of shards pelting against the ground.
"You all showed a form of teamwork, however the images created amongst another during the field is not what appeared to be true. How did my all my Gizumon treat you? A tad difficult, correct?" Omnimon weaved its Wargreymon sword, "I destroyed the very chip that brought this city under cover, in secret from our lord, however as witnesses contract has shattered. I offered you all a safe opportunity to return to your world before the other Royal members take this situation into their own hands, yet you decline with aggressive retaliation! Have the mascots forgotten tell you all that it was I alone who kept you safe and granted you access to return to this world?" Omnimon scolded the tamers however the Royal Knight was not upset, but appeared to carry a burden on his shoulders.
"I assumed you changed your techniques, however it appears that your knowledge and adaptation into this world has evolved....." Omnimon said in a dejected tone. "From the Gold Hawks Base, I discovered that they alone kept the main security, but also began to explore areas unknown to others. They kept a map of the entire island hidden from the other groups, but purposely released so little information."
Omnimon's attention centered at the Garurumon tamed by a tamer named Brian. Suddenly the Giromon reacted and flung straight to the group. Two launched themselves empty-handed in which startled the group, however they were instantly destroyed in return from quick reaction of the tamed digimon. There were four though...
Without warning, Strabimon yelped as the third Giromon pulled it back by its neck while the fourth snatched Flamons body.
"WereGarurumon!" Strabimon cried.
The two Giromons brought the Digimons before Omnimon.
"Calm him." Omnimon ordered while taking the Flamon under his right arms.
Giromon shook the Strabimon in which only caused the Digimon to panic, but when the hybrid began to grow frantic, Giromon then pressed its palms over the snout, cutting oxygen. While the Giromon struggled, Omnimon turned its head toward the Direction of the Black Swords.
"Black Swords....I never imagined you would attempt to revive the Hybrid spirits, however I discovered that you have actually succeeded in reproducing them....you are attempting to revive them! On the same terms on creating Digimon- I found this in the Blue Falcons base!" Omnimon extended its left hand to the group. Between the mouth the MetalGarurumon head clenched was a Gizumon.
"It claims that it is a Digimon! Wat is this- I don't even have a clue! This is solid proof that you 'tamers' have hacked into the system! Being in the Digital World is a privilege, in which you all have abused." Omnimon turned to pick up the unconscious Strabimon. The Royal Knight shifted its weight in order to carry both children under its right arm, while he carried a stiff Gizumon with its left hand.
Omnimon began to rise from the ground, its back turned from the tamers.
"I received no orders to come to this city, but on my own accord I only wanted to bring you home safely...I will present these....experiments before our lord....good bye."
With that, Omnimon deserted the city, launching itself into the last dark cloud in which carried a portal. From there...he dissapeared.
the remaining tamers then brought their attentions directly at teh last two remaining Giromons. Both Digimon shuttered from the glares and self detonated.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 pm
After the scare faded and all nerves slightly calmed, a new aura leaked through each individual....suspicion.
"Was he referring to Yggdrasil?" A member of the Blue Falcons finally spoke, growing paranoid of the silence in an area most notable for socializing. From this point, every individual should be familiar with Yggdrasil . A being typically referred to as a celestial form...much like the 'god' of the Digital world. Ironically for a monster that ruled over the Digital ones was not of a species from this world....inf fact Yggdrasil was not a Digimon at all; only computer. A system.
"Hack....hacking....." Another Blue Falcon member added. "What did we do wrong?"
"He took Gizumon!" A third party shouted.
"Yea- what the hell were you keeping there!" A Gold Hawk member approached the group of Data tamers. "Like Omnimon said, what was that thing, and how come you never showed that Digimon to us?"
The Blue Falcon member clicked his tongue, offended. "Uh, hypocrite much?"
Then a Black Sword member intruded before the Gold Hawk member could respond. "Hey, how about sharing that map of the island with the rest of us. No wonder you goody-two shoes always finished a mission quickly while the rest of us had to explore the continent first- you guys had the map all along. Were you planning on releasing bits of it through profit?!"
"Excuse me!?" A Gold Hawk steamed. "We all clearly noted how the Black Swords have been creating Hybrids, what else have you been using that lab for? In fact, i'm pretty sure that is along the lines of creating a 'digimon' in which might have pissed of Yggdrasil!"
"Hey- we found Gizumon!"
"Where then?"
"Pshh- this is coming from the guy who mapped out the area. Obviously y'all missed a spot, ya?" The Blue Falcon placed her hand on her hips. "Blame Black Swords."
"We at least announced the recruitment and keep updates of the Unknown lab! We weren't hiding anything!"

"Uh-hello? Is anyone missing the fact that we are all screwed 'cause the shield is gone?" A random Digimon shouted in the crowd, however through the increasing gossip and heated argument, no one payed direct attention.
The Gold Hawk members bashed on the Blue Falcons, Blue Falcons attempted to persuade that it was Black Swords involvement with the labs, however Black Swords reminded everyone how Gold Hawks kept vast amounts of information and the security to themselves.
Without the leaders, it appeared as if the members were disorientated and confused.  

Im Windspirit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

It seemed like everything is finally going to be alright. Chirinmon and Skullmeramon had succesfully saved everyone they could from the tornado, and the tornado had been destroyed. Alex, concerned, was about to go check on the two digimon that fell from the sky after stopping the twister, but that's when things got bad.
Suddenly, the clouds seem to be panning out over them. Alex only needs a glimpse of the white armor to know Omnimon is there. He frantically waves Chirimon down. "Chirinmon, down here!"
Chirinmon, lookind down from above hasn't noticed Omnimon yet, and descends questioningly at Alex's panic. "Hmm, is something wrong?"
Skullmeramon, busy ushering a group of small and defenseless digimon into one of the less destroyed buildings points into the sky. "That's what's wrong!"
Omnimon has now set down in the center of the city. Alex backs up slowly toward Chirinmon, but an unfamiliar hand pressed against his shoulder stops him.
Centaurmon's single red eye stares from Alex to Omnimon and then back again. "You shouldn't be afraid of what you had coming."
Alex has yet to realize that this is in fact Metalkoromon, now digivolved, but before he can ask the obvious question Omnimon speaks.
As more information is released Alex's eyes get wider. He actually tries to jump in and fight in Strabimon and Flamon's defense, but Centaurmon's iron-like grip prevents him from moving. He starts to steal looks at the other tamers around him. This is all news to him. He recognizes the Gizumon from their base, but he had no idea it wasn't a real digimon. This is getting too weird for Alex now. His first day, and everything is falling apart. Alex wonders why Omnimon would allow them to stay here, and then evict them so suddenly. It had to do with these experiments. Apparently, the tamers living here hadn't even been made aware of the nature of whatever deal allowed them to stay here. All Alex can tell is whatever that deal was, they broke it, and are now going to feel the consequences.
Alex stares after Omnimon, mute as he exits through the portal. Finally, he turns to Centaurmon. "Do I know you? It's rude to grab a total stranger. You know that right?"
Centaurmon, nonplussed releases Alex's arm. "If you don't know who I am then check that device on your hip."
Alex doesn't get it, but does so anyway. The digivice confirms him as a Centaurmon, but something is wrong. He isn't sure what atfirst as he studies the layout, and then he realizes that Metalkoromon isn't inside the digivice! Was that what the Centaurmon meant? "A-are you Metalkoromon?"
Chirinmon, behind them bristles, surprised. "What?! I've never heard of a Metalkoromon becoming a Centaurmon."
Centaurmon gestures at himself. "I am the result of a merging of the spirits of Hagurumon who previously was Metalkoromon and a dying Kokuwamon."
Alex, a bit deflated is sad that he missed Metalkoromon digivolving for the first time. "I didn't know he could digivolve yet, but how do I know you're telling the truth?"
Centaurmon shrugs, and then an idea comes to him. He speaks in a flurry of buzzes and beeps.
Alex recognizes the style of speaking as exactly the same as Metalkoromon's. "Wow, it really is you, but let's save the catching up for later. I need to go see about the others."
Alex runs off to Brian's side. He had been attempting to protect Flamon and Starbimon, and though Alex couldn't do anything for those two, he could at least make sure his friend is okay. He moves into Brian's direct field of vision, so that he'd notice him. "Are you okay? I hadn't noticed the Giromon until they'd already grabbed Flamon and Strabimon. I'm sorry."
The crowd is getting rowdy. Mistrust is high, as is Alex's. He doesn't know many of these people. So, he just wants to stick to the people he knows. Brian and the rest of the new Blue Falcons members, and Kazu who though a Gold Hawk, could not have possibly been in on anything weird. This shouldn't even be their problem, but with that shield thing gone, it was about to be.

{cards: digivolve, miracle ruby, power throne, virus buster, power boost, Patamon CP:8/10}
♩♪♬♭

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image
        Bŗįąņ Ļøpę
        Ņąţųŗę Şpįŗįţş Ţąmęŗ

"A Deaf person can do anything a hearing person can, except hear." ~Dr. I King Jordan

Brian was barely aware of the tornado going on, barely looking up at it every few minutes. His attention was mostly on the two Rookies, trying to see if they were alright. He didn't even see the Giromon coming until it was too late. "Wolf Claw!" WereGarurumon shouted, detonating the two Giromon that were coming at them. The other two, however, slipped by and took Flamon and Strabimon.

"No!" Brian shouted, managing to get a slight grip on Strabimon only to have him slip away and get carried towards Omnimon along with Flamon. WereGarurumon gave a low growl, knowing that if he tried to get the two back that he'd get turned into a Digiegg... or worse. Omnimon apparently had said something about Gold Hawks which Gear was filling him in on briefly before catching Brian up to speed on what else was going on. By the time he'd finished, Omnimon was gone with the three Digimon and Brian knew that they would probably never be seen alive again.

"Not your fault," Brian said quietly, remaining on the ground where he sat once Alex entered his field of view, "I fine." Though it looked like some of the others were starting to fall apart from what Brian could see, with each group accusing eachother of what they hid. Waiting for a moment, Brian watched as the fighting appeared to be escalating on all sides for the moment which really wasn't helping anyone at the moment. "Enough!" Brian shouted at the top of his lungs, fed up with all the fighting amongst themselves. Looking at everyone for a moment, Brian didn't have a whole lot of time to see if anyone had listened before he started coughing rather hard with flecks of blood making themselves known because Brian had never raised his voice so much and the strain alone on his vocal cords caused them to ache and bleed slightly. His three Digimon crowded around him slightly, concern for their Tamer obvious on their faces.

((Color code:Brian, Gabumon, Gear, Gaogamon, Hawkmon, and Victor))  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 pm
Danz Rukio

User Image
With the storm gone, all that was left was to check the area for damages and surviving Giromon. Something was different as if a great truth was being revealed off where Danz had left Kimiroga. The monochromon would trod carefully down the damaged street. It would soon be apparent that someone was having there own battle as the sounds of screaming could be heard coming from somewhere very close to the Colosseum.

Danz, while still riding on Monochromon would hear the sounds and urge Void to move quickly towards it. "Come on, someone's in trouble!" The boy would look back at his passenger. "How you holding up back there, Hiro?"

As the trio approached the coloseum, they would notice an Antylamon and WarGrowlmon fighting among enough as well as a group hurdled around an injured individual. "Is... is that Kizadec and Rei?!" the boy would ask before dismounting and running over to see for himself.

"Be careful, I sense dark aura's around. Eject me..." The guilmon would plea as if she had something to offer to the group.

The boy heeded the warning and looked around towards the two fighting digimon. He would notice something odd about the antylamon and then do as he was asked, releasing the Guilmon. "Paramiere, REALIZE!" In a spiral of code from his digimon, a guilmon would appear and instinctively go into a growl and then charge at the two. Danz's digivice would let of a glow that would cause him to stop his progression towards the injured tamer.

"GUILMON digivolve to... CHAOSGALLANTMON!" through some unknown force, the once red dinosaur would shift into the form of a knight endowed with gray and purple armor. "Both of you!! Reclaim your senses!" The knight would say to both. She would jump in between the two digimon with a spear pointed at the Wargrowlmon and a shield to block the Antylamon.

Danz would be caught off guard, but would then use this as a time to run and see if his assumptions were correct. They were. "Holy! What the heck happened here?" He would ask as he watched Rei perform first aid.

Void would stand and watch as Paramiere did what she did best, jump in and resolving conflicts. She sort of envied how the guilmon that had so much to offer could easily jump to mega without any help from Danz.

Kimiroga would feel like a large pile of uselessness as he watched Omnimon talk to the tamers like nothing and then reveal all their dirty laundry. He would have acted on aggression like he wanted to in the Coloseum, but without Danz to aid him, he would be completely underpowered. Eventually the effects of the cards on him would wear off and he would find himself reverting back to an agumon and then watch as tamer started to bicker with tamer over what was really revealed. He would have much to tell Danz once the boy returned.

User Image ==>KimirogaUser Image :ll: VoidUser Image :ll: ParamiereUser Image
User Image 8/10<{ }>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OOC: Time to recover!

In a dark alleyway, Robin was lying next to Kiro was was still bleeding. "I'm sorry Kiro...but I can't do anything to heal you..." Robin said as a tear fell from her face. When the tear touched Kiro. Robin was then sent into his Digivice.

In Kiro's mind we was drowning in water. He heard voices of people yelling at him, saying that he was crazy. He then saw Omnimon. Omnimon was then attacking all of his friends. He killed them. Then he saw his own Digimon being deleted by him. A different scene was shown. The city was on fire and he can barley see Omnimon's back. His cape was blowing in the wind and walked away. A voice was then heard. "I will kill all those that you care about." He saw images of all his friends and Digimon. Kyo, Kaiser, Boss...Robin...DynamoPlug... Kiro was able to speak in the dream. "NO! I WON"T LET YOU!" From his dream Kiro woke up. He noticed that his clothes were all bloody and he still was bleeding but didn't care. He searched through his pockets and found a bottle. "These pills will give energy of ten bulls!" He opened his mouth and ate all the pills. Even though he was supposed to take one every eight hours. He was now able to stand up. "GRAAAAHHH!!!" Kiro screamed as loud as he can. His pocket then shinned. From it was DynamoPlug in his mega from.

Kiro jumped on his back and pointed forward. "DynamoPlug! I don't know whats going on but I can sense danger!" Suddenly a Giromon was found and was charging at them. DynamoPlug then put both his arms back and began to charge his arm cannons. They then fired out and DynamoPlug started charging forward at an incredible speed. He was using his arms as engines! He was then faced up next to the Giromon and Grabbed him in his mouth. He then tossed him in the air and used is mouth cannon to attack the Giromon making him explode in the air. All this while still running. Kiro and DynamoPlug were then at the streets and saw many familiar faces. He then noticed a Antylamon on a rampage. "Take him down now! USE BUSTER TACKLE!!"

DynamoPlug use his Tail cannon as a engine to get him of the ground and ran right into the Berserk Antylamon. "EAT THIS!!! BUSTER TACKLE K!!!!" If the attack was sucessful then the two would be heading straight for the ground using Antylamon as a cushion. But if they failed the attack the tow would cause a giant creator in the Ground.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

KiroMishima
Crew

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 pm
"This world is lost in itself...from itself...a corpse of what it was and a skeleton for what it could be...

===A TEMP Ω===
User Image

With the calamity of the bomb squads and the tornado quelled, Ashu let his wings fall down, the light of his two orbs faded. With that, the dragon shimmered in a flash of fractals and code and reverted back into the small Dracomon Temp had become familiar with. Temp dashed over to the small dragon, lifting him up and cradling him.

"Mmmmm... I'm gonna...take a quick...zzzzzzz" Ashu was out like a light. Temp smiled. "You deserve each moment of rest." Temp looked back up into the sky and observed the flat grey overcast that was the remnants of the tornado.

It was then Temp caught the spectacle of the Royal Knight again, shimmering in all its "glory" as the clouds parted near it. As it descended towards the tamers, Temp couldn't help but really hate something about the knight. It wasn't he himself, maybe it was just his ideals. He was too blinded by either his own pride or his loyalty to his "lord" that he didn't see the inhumanity of all this chaos he had caused with his actions. Let alone that his mere presence caused Temp's headaches to flare again. It was then that Omnimon produced a golden chip and destroyed it, revealing the unsettling fact that it was the only thing keeping Graphic Board hidden from Yggdrasil.

The revelations continued as he produced the fruits of his investigations in the other bases. As well, he took the liberty of taking Strabimon and Flamon from Brian, and again Temp felt that heaping sense of uselessness inside as they claimed three hostages. Then before anyone could react, Omnimon departed without so much as a backward glance.

"Well, that was certainly troublesome..." Temp muttered to himself. "What have I stumbled into?" He sighed, much more at ease now that the knight had disappeared and took Temp's migraine with him. Unfortunately, this reprieve was momentary.

After the knight left, the different teams had begun to bicker among themselves, aiming blames and accusations at each other for what they had all been keeping secret. To Temp, it made hardly a difference at all. The digimon that Omnimon had said was not a digimon that he found in Temp's base was nothing he had known something special about.

"Hacking... If I were someone employed by the MCP of this world, even I admit that I'd be concerned. To say the least..." This rapid development had left Temp deep in thought. He was ripped out of his contemplations again by the team's bickering. Then Brian intervened and began to cough violently. If Temp wasn't imagining it, he could also see blood.

Asthma, Bronchitis, Tuberculosis, Pneumonia...

Temp's headache flared again as he kept remembering the dozens of different forms of lung diseases. If at any time he didn't want to remember something, it was right then as he dashed forward to try and help Brian. He didn't have much to work with, and he couldn't talk too easily to Brian, knowing he was deaf.

Temp's headache flashed again as he remembered some much more helpful pieces of information.

He looked up at the other tamers, one's he knew especially. At the moment, everyone else was too busy paying attention to what didn't matter, and because of this insolence Brian was now in a potentially fatal state. It angered him greatly, but he didn't let it show.

"While we do have some rather pressing matters to sort out, starting more fights and solving mysteries is not as important as the health and well-being of our comrades, whom we are all to each other right now as fugitives of Yggdrasil's laws. If anyone can provide a place of medical hospitality, this boy needs it ASAP. " His voice wasn't particularly booming, but it was loud enough for anyone he wanted to hear it and had a commanding tone about it.

Temp took this moment to store Ashu in his D-Arc. He didn't like to do that, but it was necessary right now. He then attempted to grab Brian's attention so he would look at him

"Do you have a lung condition or something? How can I help?" Temp portrayed in surprisingly proficient sign language. He figured that talking would be doubly difficult for Brian at the moment, so he resorted to a method that was much more suitable. He would admit it felt rather rushed, because the fight between the raging Antylamon, a WarGrowlmon and...wow that turtle had cannons on his back... was filling him with the need to get out of there fast. He was done with fighting for one day.

((I wouldn't have felt so gutsy to give my guy sign language too if I didn't actually take an ASL class in real life. xd Which reminds me, I need that second language credit!))

<<"A Hand Ω" spirits of nature, cerberumon, sacred fruit, fungus cruncher>>
<<"A discard... Ω" fire crystal, rainbow disk>>

User Image CP: 8/10

I am lost in myself...without self...and searching for my dead past to bring life to the future.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:29 am
>>>>>>>>>

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

---Talik---
"Even in the darkest moments,the light will always shine through"

Talik watched at the tornado did its job better than expected destroying nearly all the Giromon in one foul swoop, though they had victory in their grasps Talik lowered his head in shame as he heard the screams of the Giromon being sucked in a destroyed the screams of the dead echoed louder the tornados sound itself send a cols chill down his spin as they watched those Giromon commit suicide than rather feel the pain of fire and ice waiting for them in the black void of the tornado. Then things got out of hand as the tornados power kept on building now innocent digimon are being hurt or destroyed Talik cried out in anger over the whole thing as he watched those they were meant to protect die “Why most Omnimon’s words be right about us humans!” Luna had forced Talik back to the colossuem entrance a safer distance from the growing tornado with Oceanus wrapping his body around the colossuem pillars while Shade dug his claws in the ground the large dinosaur digimon held down safely as two smaller tornados started to form and move towards the larger one destroying it and the smaller ones showing two warGreymon’s one gold in colour the other black as they were engulfed in a blinding light the turned into digitama eggs before falling to the ground safely ” more lives sacrificed to what end maybe we should have did what Omnimon wanted us to do...” doubt filled his mind as he seen Omnimon reappear hovering over everyone with for Giromon.

The Omnimon hovered over them as he spoke about all the groups dirty let secrets, Talik shook his head in disgust at what the teams had done even at his own team blue falcons with the hacking the digital world looking around he watched as all the groups fought he gathered his partner and headed off on his own not caring for such things his mind filled with more doubt than before he evened started questioning Nigel’s trust and his true motive for bring the tamers here in the first place having little trust now for his own team members as well.

<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:32 am
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

Alex crouches down next to Brian. His friend doesn't seem to be in the best of shape right now, but Alex has to seriously reconsider that as Brian cries out at the top of his lungs for everyone to stop. Alex claps his hands over his ears. Brian is surprisingly loud for someone who can't tell what loud is. Alex realizes that he had had his eyes closed for a second there, and opens them. The first thing he notices is Brian now coughing, and it seems he is coughing up blood as well. Alex hadn't realized that Brian was sick. There were no signs. The echo of Brian's yell plays through his mind and he realizes that Brian must have strained his vocal chords, since he's not used to using them. "Oh man. We should probably get some water."
A figure stops next to him, and Alex looks up to find Temp, a fellow newbie in the Blue Falcons, using sign language to communicate with Brian. Alex rises up after patting Brian lightly on the back, not sure if it would help, but his ideas are pretty low in number. He turns to Temp, but only for a second as he almost immediately starts shoving through the crowd toward the Fanglongmon fountain. "Watch him for me. I'm gonna go get him some water."
Chirinmon, patiently waiting behind the crowd with Centaurmon and a dozing Skullmeramon notices Alex moving towards them, and lifts off the ground, and flies a couple meters over the crowd, and drops down low enough for Alex to grab his leg. He lifts him clear of the crowd while Alex looks to the fountain. "I need to get to the fountain. Brian started coughing up blood and I need to get him some water!"
Chirinmon nods in understanding, and drops him off next to Centaurmon and the still dozing Skullmeramon before landing, himself next to them. "Thanks." Alex runs over to the fountain, but stops when he gets to it. "Uh, does anyone have a cup or something I could put the water in?"
Chirinmon and Centaurmon look at each other, each asking the same question, but they both get a no in reply. Then, Centaurmon's red eye widens for a moment as he has an idea. He kicks the sleeping form of Skullmeramon which wakes him up with a start. "Rise and shine!"
Skullmeramon springs up. "Huh?! What!? Is there a fight!?"
Chirinmon sighs. He understands what Centaurmon has in mind now. "We have need of your particular talents in your current form. Can you form a metal cup from a piece of your chains?"
Skullmeramon, a little grumpy from being woken up for such a mundane reason grumbles in answer. "Of course I can. Darn nuisances. A mon can't get any rest these days." Still grumbling incomprehensibly, he tears off a small length of his chain and throws it into his mouth. He chews on it for a while and then spits out the extremely hot molten steel into his hand. He works it into the shape of a mug and tosses it into the nearby fountain to cool. "There you go. You got your stupid cup." He promptly lays back down to sleep.
Chirinmon sighs. It would have been nice if he had deigned to put it in his mouth. "Well there you go."
Alex fishes the metal cup out of the fountain and keeps the water it collected inside. "I just won't tell Brian where the cup came from." He charges back into the crowd in his haste instead of asking Chirinmon for a ride that definitely would have saved time. "Thanks guys!"
It takes Alex a while to get through to Brian and Temp. First he nods his thanks to Temp, and he kneels in front of Brian, holding the steel cup of water out to him. "Here. Drink."

{cards: digivolve, miracle ruby, power throne, virus buster, power boost, Patamon CP:8/10}
♩♪♬♭

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:46 am
User Image
        Bŗįąņ Ļøpę
        Ņąţųŗę Şpįŗįţş Ţąmęŗ

"A Deaf person can do anything a hearing person can, except hear." ~Dr. I King Jordan

Brian looked up slightly, seeing Temp coming up to him and signing at him. "I'm fine. I just never yelled that loud and my vocal cords couldn't handle the strain," Brian signed back, managing to cease his coughing long enough to sign that before resuming his coughing fit. Thankfully though, the blood specks were becoming less frequent but a little blood still would show itself on each cough. Alex patting him on the back helped him a little, the coughing starting to slow.

Waiting for a moment, Brian took in a few deep breathes to try and stop the coughing but they only slowed them a little. Only when Alex brought him some water did the coughing stop.
"Thanks," Brian managed to say, coughing a little more before taking the metal cup from Alex and drinking the water inside. It soothed his throat slightly and the coughing had ceased for now since his vocal cords had almost stopped bleeding completely.

Brian's Digimon relaxed slightly, seeing the situation at hand temporarily dissolved at least. They hadn't known what to do because this had never happened before but thankfully Alex and Temp had been willing to help out the best they could.

((Color code:Brian, Gabumon, Gear, Gaogamon, Hawkmon, and Victor))  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 am
User Image
"If we head for the future..."

Kazu Matsumoto

"...Then we can be forgiven for the past."

Kazu watched the tornado die down and everything returne to normal. Well almost, Omnimon decended from the sky, destroying the city's defenses and accusing each team of different heinous acts. As the crowd lost it Kazu sighed, placing one of his hands on his forehead.
"Bugger..."
All the teams began to yell at one another, accusation after accusation. But with the sheilds down there wasn't time for this.
"I didn't get thrown this far into the future to die here."
Buraimon, Ex-Veemon and BanchoLeomon landed next to Kazu, all on edge.
"Back up guys. I'll find Alex and Brian and figure something out. Otherwise we're going to get killed."
Kazu turned on his heel and began pushing his way through the bickering figures. Buraimon and BanchoLeomon broke down into spheres of light and warped into Kazu's Digivice.
"Bloody hell... We'll never find those two at this rate.
Over at the fountain Kazu noticed the flaming head of SkullMeramon, a familiar one at that. Alex's.
"Where Alex is Brain is sure to be close by. If that's the case..."
Kazu began pushing and shoving through the crowd, shooting a vicious look towards Omnimon as he left. Under his breath he spoke,
"Screw you. I trusted the Royal Knights."
He turned and shook his head, pushing back towards the fountain:
"Alex? Brian?"

[[Card Points Remaining: 8/10]]
Twin Lance - Fly Away - Defensive C - Download - Agis

"And even when everything seems useless, a ray of hope will pierce through the darkness and light your way."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 am
-Hiro-
"Gold Hawks"
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image_____________________________________________Dre::Dash_____________________________________________User Image

As the battle ended, Hiro rode with Danz as they checked the surrounding streets for damages. They heard screams echoing off nearby buildings and Void took off toward the sound at Danz's order. Hiro held on tight as they hurried away, "Doing good... just holding on tight." As they approached they could see the two boys they had been with earlier fighting against a large rabbit. A WarGrowlmon seemed to be fighting for the boys. As they neared Danz attempted to stop the fighting with his digimon and Hiro jumped off of his ride to try and see what he could do. " What's going on?"

User Image

guitargoober101

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 pm
Antylamon was lunging forward its left arm stretching backwards, like a whip the arm shot forward while antylamon hardened its knuckles like steel. The blow was aimed at Wargrowlmon's armored skull, but right before the blow would impact a force interrupted the attack. A mix of Aura and wind pushed Antylamon backward. retracting his left arm he crossed it with his right defensively. The force on his body forced the digimon backwards sliding across the ground his feet rubbing against the hard concrete. Looking up at the intruder, Antyalmon's eyes narrowed at the monster keeping it from destroying that which hit his master. When the knight opened it mouth asking him to reclaim his senses, he almost lost it. Lifting his left leg, Antylamon prepared to preform an ax kick onto the crown of the newcomers helmet.

Devimon Looked over at the two new comers who showed signs of interest into the current problem at hand. "He got hit by some shrapnel from those cursed vaccine demons!" Devimon replied in an angry tone. He turned back towards Kizadec who was still unconscious. Taking a kneeling position next to his friends he rethought his last words and added to them, "Im sorry, Im no so much mad at you as I am at this situation. He has already tried to leave me once today, I refuse to allow him to leave me like this!" Devimon Slammed his fist to the ground in rage. As he did he noticed a piece of cloth tied to his arm. it housed an old wound that had healed long ago. Thinking quickly he untied the bandage from his arm, and after a momentary inspection deemed it clean enough to use. Taking Kizadec's left hand in his, he lifted it up into the air, and then with his long nimble finger tied the bandage like a turn-a-kit right above where the metal had penetrated his skin.

Antylamon Was in full arc of his flip, his foot a few inches from the dark knights head. From his blind side a new force smashed into Antylamon's side. A new fire burnt within Antylamon's heart enraged at the thought that it was the target of yet another enemy. Hardening itself to a state past steel, the Rabbit felt itself flattened into the ground, trapped between a large green monster and the hard ground. The Rabbit was perfectly fine due to the fact that it hardened its entire body, but it couldn't tell if the large green boulder on top of it him was wounded or not from body slamming an object harder than steel.

Devimon finished tying the last knot that would keep more blood from spilling out. A voice came out of the digivice "Hey, is any one there who know's anything about digivices? I know this one here is an IC Twin digivice, and as such it is modeled after a tamagotchi. That means that there is a chance that you could heal him with it using the bandaid function!" Devimon became excited at this news. Reaching into Kizadecs left jacket pocket he pulled out the Light blue and grey digivice. Studying The device for a few moments, the demon pressed A which brought up a small menu, Pressing A again scrolled down, and pressing B scrolled up. He looked through the options until he found the 'Bandaid' Option. Excited the Demon pressed C to select the option, but a small message popped up on the screen. 'Digimon not compatible'. "I think it has to be a human to select this!" Looking around he remembered that the Orange haired tamer had been using cards before. Maybe he can use this also then The digimon thought to himself. standing to his feet he walked over to the boy and handed him the digivice. "Here, just like point it at his arm and press 'C' I think." The Imp told the man in a hope that he would use it properly.

((The IC Twin Digivice is the digivice used in the Manga series NEXT, It is the evolved form of the IC Digivice from that series, and both of them are modeled after a Tamogachi 'virtual pet'))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm
Danz Rukio

User Image
The ground began to quake as yet another digimon entered into the battle. A large green turtle had charged in heading towards the raging Antylamon.

Getting closer, he would notice that it was in fact Kizadec and Rei. He would notice blood coming from the tamer and a scarf on Kizadec's arm, soaking up blood like a sponge. He noticed that Rei was treating the tamer's wounds. "Hey... can we hel--" Danz would be cut off as the sounds similar to that of a train. He would turn and notice something coming towards them. "Paramire?!" He would call out to the chaosgallantmon.

The chaosgallantmon jumped out of the way of the massive turtle digimon, watching as it took out the antylamon, "Maybe it would have been better, if he had have left. Would save me some trouble." Paramiere would land next to the WarGrowlmon with spear and shield still equip. She would look out to the source of the attack and call out. "What the hell do you think you are doing, boy?" She would notice that a tamer was aboard the digimon. She had half a mind to instantly attack, but the other half held her at bay till Danz had told her otherwise.

Anger began to build within the boy as he watched as another tamer swooped in with violence as an act to solve the situation. He was about to command Paramiere to help the Antylamon until the Devimon, whom he remembered to be partners with Kizadec, asked him to help with a solution that would save Kizadec.

Taking the digivice in hand, he would examine the features of it. It was small and very different from the D-arc that he carried. "Oh... okay?" He would then step towards the unconscious ally and point the device towards the bloodied arm. He would then press the supposed 'C' button and watch as the device shot a beam of light and bandaged the boy's arm.

User Image ==>KimirogaUser Image :ll: VoidUser Image :ll: ParamiereUser Image
User Image 8/10<{ }>

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 am
Rei looked up scared as Omnimon spoke. He heard him say about the map.
"What the hell!"
But he decided this was not the time for anger. He saw Danz running towards them and his guilmon digivolve to Choasgallantmon and point his weapons at Wargrowlmon and Antylamon.

He turned his attention back to Kizadec.
"Holy crap, umm. What to do!"
He heard Danz ask to help.
"well erm you cou..."
He was cut of by the giant turtle, driving through the battle and taking out Antylamon.
(Okay thats one less problem to deal with.)
He saw Danz use Kizadec's digivice to heal him.
"Great! So he could do that all along!"
He turned and looked at the choas ensuing around him.
"I'm sorry Wargrowlmon. I would biomerge to mega with you... but I don't want the same thing to happen that happened last time. Anyway there's enough Digimon here to help you already."
"OKAY REI I UNDERSTAND."
Wargrowlmon ran at the turtle.
"PLASMA BLADE!"

Rei looked at Danz.
"Okay...What should we do?"

((Sorry for not posting. My internet wasn't working.))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games