Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] A secret...that can't stay secret! (Miniel and Mazosi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 am
Miniel lay under a tree next to the love of her life, Mazosi. They had decided to keep their coupling a secret and so far...it had been good. It hadn't been very long since their little night of fun, the one they couldn't quite remember, but the one that brought them together,

Miniel yawned and stretched. It was nice lounging together, she had felt herself getting fat lately and been sick, and really wasn't sure why. She looked down and her stomach was swollen, more than usual and she felt a twinge of pain. Like something was trying to kick out. What was it? "Ouch!" She said a little too loud...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm
Masozi opens his eyes and looks over to Miniel. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" he asks, propping himself up on one elbow. His eyes are full of love and concern.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 pm
"I don't know..." She took his hand and placed it on her belly, "Can you feel that?" She looked at him with a frown and her eyebrows furrowed. After his hand touched her belly she felt the weird bumps again, "Ohh.." She said as it felt too odd to be normal! what was wrong with her?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 pm
Masozi arches an eyebrow slightly and feels along her swollen stomach with a warm hand. He too feels the strange bump, and suddenly starts giggling. He rolls halfway onto her and kisses her sweetly. "I think I know your ailment, love."  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:58 pm
Her eyes grew wide as he giggled, "Really? Am I dying?" She was actually a bit nervous and his laughter wasn't helping. How could he think this was funny? What if there was something bumping around in him!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 pm
Masozi laughs and kisses her again. "No, you silly woman," he says fondly. "I think you're with child. Isn't that wonderful?" he asks. He's on bloody cloud 9! They were going to have a baby! His goofy smile radiates through his whole self.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:06 pm
"A baby?" Oh no..no...that wasn't good. She would have to let her secret out! Her eyes remained wide as she looked down are her belly, "But..." how, she was going to ask, but she knew the answer to that. Miniel looked up at Mazosi and his happy face showed up on hers, "Are you happy?" If he was that happy, then she was too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 am
"Of course I'm happy!" exclaims Masozi, cuddling into Miniel. "We're going to have a little family! D'you suppose it's a boy or a girl?" he asks, pressing as close to her as he can. His heart is overflowing at this moment. He kisses her shoulder. "I love you," he murmurs.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items