Submit

SouI Zero

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 pm
Hey, I'm new to this guild and I thought maybe someone could help me out.

Not that long ago, I received a phone from my best friends mum. My best friend was named Chris and he meant a lot to me. We've were best friends since school and have always been good friends for a very long time.

Anyway when his mum called, she told me that Chris had gotten into a car accident. This had really surprised me, as inside my mind I was begging for Chris to be okay. But it never came to that.

Two other people in the car was injured...and well Chris...he died...so yeah...this had made me cry for nearly 2 hours straight...maybe more.

So anyway, how does one cope with losing a best friend or someone close to them...I would really like to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 pm
hold on, two kids in the grade below mine were both killed in a car wreck earlier this year, theres a group on FB that was made for them that has all of this stuff to help ppl cope with loss, if you want i could c/p it here for you or send it in a pm. :3

i wasnt even really freinds with them, and it hit me really hard, i cant imagine how hard it must be to lose a BEST freind.  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items