11%  [ 1 ]
Erm... I don't want to pick sides. ^^;
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 am

I got the 3DS for my birthday, and it's absolutely AMAZING!

The picture quality is beautifully done, and the games never fail to entertain. So I wanted to know these questions..

(1): Do you have and/or want a 3DS?

(2): What do you think of the system? Waste of money? Or great investment?

(3): IF you could buy it right now, no strings attached, would you?

(4): What are YOUR opinions on the new system?

---
That's what I wanted to ramble on with someone about, ^__^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:16 am
1): Do you have and/or want a 3DS? I have one, yes.

(2): What do you think of the system? I love it! It's really interesting in 3D.

(3): IF you could buy it right now, no strings attached, would you? I don't need to, I have already have one. ^^

(4): What are YOUR opinions on the new system? I love it. However, I have poor eye sight so I have to turn the 3D off after a bit since I start to get headaches.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:03 am
K i m z y

(3): IF you could buy it right now, no strings attached, would you? I don't need to, I have already have one. ^^

(4): What are YOUR opinions on the new system? I love it. However, I have poor eye sight so I have to turn the 3D off after a bit since I start to get headaches.

Awesome! Glad to meet someone else who has / likes the 3DS. I have Zelda game on it, and the graphics are incredible. (:

I love the game ^_^

So what made you choose the 3DS as your new system? (:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 am
Risstastical
K i m z y

Awesome! Glad to meet someone else who has / likes the 3DS. I have Zelda game on it, and the graphics are incredible. (:

I love the game ^_^

So what made you choose the 3DS as your new system? (:

I have the new Street Fighter game on my 3DS. ^^

Well, it was more like a surprise. My mum just said to me one day, ''Do you want a 3DS, Kim? Your brother is getting one.'' however I was surprised because I didn't ask for one. Anyway, she went out and bought me a lovely aqua one.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:47 am
I have a black DSi, and its not too bad. I really want to try out a 3DS but I don't have the money gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:41 am
my sister have 1 and loves it  

Evil Spaghetti

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm
(1): Do you have and/or want a 3DS? YES. Best thing ever!

(2): What do you think of the system? Waste of money? Or great investment? Great investment, I would have to say. I want to design games and work on systems and such with nintendo as a career when I get older so it helps that I have their latest technology.... and it is amazing fun! biggrin

(3): IF you could buy it right now, no strings attached, would you? If I didnt have one already... yes.

(4): What are YOUR opinions on the new system? I love it and am glad they made it. Just a bit dissapointed it didnt come with a default flip notes.. and all that eye strain stuff is a load of crap if you ask me. that only ever happens if you dont pay any attention to the saftey warnings that come with the system, I mean honestly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:38 pm
I kind of want one. They were selling for $145 at Target... but I think I'll wait until they release their next version (hopefully with two analog sticks) and have a bigger game library.

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 am
I got my 3DS in Nov 2011. I hadn't been planning on getting a 3DS, but it was the same price as the DS. My only regret is that it is like an aqua blue. I like blue, but pink would have been adorable. smile

Most of my games are for the DS, not the 3DS, but that's okay.

I get a kick out of being able to take pictures with it and go online (where there's WiFi)! And you can record sounds, too!

I bought a clear case for it recently. It makes it easier to hold, and hopefully it will take the impact when I inevitably drop it. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:28 pm
(1): Do you have and/or want a 3DS? I've had two actually.
First an Aqua Blue one, and then I sold that after transferring my data to the Midnight Purple. Love purple <33 Wanted one since e3 last year.

(2): What do you think of the system? Waste of money? Or great investment? I obviously think it's super amazing!! <3 Or I wouldn't have bought two.
Awesome investment, especially for gamers on the go.

If I didn't have one! <3

Amazing.
Not to thrilled about the 3DS XL though, freaking ugly. :/

[DerangedTechnicolor]

Adorable Kitten

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:18 pm
I got one from my husband last Christmas and it's was the Aqua Blue one. :3 But then they came out with the pink one and I had to have it. >w< So a couple weeks ago, with the bonus we got. We bought the pink one and I gave my blue one to my husband. :3

I like it so far. :3 At first, I didn't want it because it didn't have the on and off switch for the 3D part. But once they did, I had no problem getting it.

Haha, already did.

I love it ! >w< I can't imagine parting with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image

User Image

1 I got a red one for Christmas 2011.

2 It's totally worth the money. Graphics are amazing.

3 I'd buy one if I didn't have one. c:

4 The graphics ROCK. I love the 3D and it's just really fun. c:

The only reason I wanted one is because I'm a HUGE Animal Crossing fan and there is an Animal Crossing 3DS coming out soon. I'm really looking forward to it. c:

Also, does anybody have that Mario game? It's really addicting. If you don't have it, get it.

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

[DerangedTechnicolor]

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:40 am
Vanilla Bunnie
I got one from my husband last Christmas and it's was the Aqua Blue one. :3 But then they came out with the pink one and I had to have it. >w< So a couple weeks ago, with the bonus we got. We bought the pink one and I gave my blue one to my husband. :3

I like it so far. :3 At first, I didn't want it because it didn't have the on and off switch for the 3D part. But once they did, I had no problem getting it.

Haha, already did.

they've always had the depth slider to turn the 3d on/off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 am
[DerangedTechnicolor]
Vanilla Bunnie

Haha, already did.

they've always had the depth slider to turn the 3d on/off.

Well, I guess I didn't remember it at the time. Because majority of the time, I heard people complaining about how they couldn't play it for more than 30 mins because of the 3D effect. So I assumed, it must not have had the on/off switch at that time. But it's not that big a deal anyways. lol

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

porsef

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:16 am
I have one and I actually really like it. c: I thought it was great. The only problem I had with it was that the camera quality was bad and the 3D was a waste since it hurt my eyes. But it's really nice and I have a Zelda case for mine. The overall look of it is so cute. I'm actually proud to carry it around as an accessory rather than wanting it stashed because it looked ugly. The 3DS is really cute yet it can appeal to both genders. The 3DS has really nice qualities to it too. You can buy old titles and other shop apps for a really low price. The Ambassador's Program (I have this because I got it like almost right as soon as it came out) is really cool too, you get free games sometimes. I think it's available for everyone but I'm not sure. Overall it's a great product and I reccomend anyone to buy it. It's great without the 3D. Although the games tend to lag a little sometimes on mine.

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff