Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 am
User Image

American drop Atomic Bomb to Hiroshima during World War 2, and they do it again by Nagasaki, until they surrender themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am
Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova appeared to this around of the city, amazed by it tremendous beauty, he ran as fast as he could to it, staring at it. "This place is so beautiful!" He shouted while he spun around and around, staring at it all from below. He then saw a shaded area and ran to it, standing on the ledge to stare at how far it seemed to have gone. "I love this place!" He smiled as he stood on the ledged of the shaded area.

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arru_Akki

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:03 am
Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

After his sightseeing, Zelkova began walking through the area, smiling with his hands behind his back. He smiled as he moved through the area, admiring every little detail he could before passing them. "This reminds me of home, almost." He continued walking, wondering if he had accidentally lost Mickey, but not trying to let that beat him down. He wanted to have fun and was going to do that, even if he had to hide his horns. He had a cloak over them, which made him look something like a covered goat.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:26 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku and Articuno arrived in the forest because they have to sneak out of Olympian to do their own mission. Articuno, in Rokh form, perched to her mistress shoulder and stay calm as usual. Miku begin to remember this place, her first memory as 6 years old orphan and founded by Master as he decide to adopted her. She begin to walk towards to her favorite spot, near the bridge, where her first memory appeared, she sigh softly about it, "It makes me feel like I begin to remember that day... arigato otou-san." she sang softly with kind smile and thank her adopted father that he found her lost, as she remember Kokoro by Kagamine Rin. Articuno sees her expression, she can see Miku's first memory appeared right in front of her eyes. Miku decide to sing for her late foster father, when she find out he and his staff got murdered by her dark counterpart, use her digital music to manipulate her headphone mic to select Kokoro and sings for her dead foster father like she begin to pray for him. Articuno glide to the side bridge to listen to her song, she begin to feel sad.

...True my heart and love...

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:35 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova noticed someone coming and threw his hood over his head, covering his horn. He saw they they were heading to his direction so he decided to walk in the same direction, watching to see if they would follow, but she didn't. She had stopped on the bridge and began singing. He bite his lip, understanding he would need to use the bridge to leave. He decided to just walk past her, so he began walking towards the bridge. He took a step on the bridge and he could hear her song. Though it was sad, it brought a smile to his face. He was amazed. He ran to her side and smiled, nearly stomping to make his presence known. "Wow! You sing so beautifully!" He nearly shouted. He still had the hood over his head, but his face was clear to her. He was smiling at her while he stood there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku almost screamed from Zelkova voice, Articuno just halted herself and look at him, "Miku-chan... it seems like he heard you singing." she mentaly send her thought to her mistress very emotionless. Miku heard her and turn her head towards to Zelkova, only see his face, so she let out her gentle smile, "Why thank you so much, I'm just surprised that you are here. I thought me and Articuno-chan were only two here." she shyly said to him. Articuno turn her body around and dazed at the river.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova noticed her reaction to him, which caused him to fall to the floor and raise his arm to his flinched face, as if he were prepare to block for a beating. When he heard her voice once more, his eyes opened and his arm moved towards his side. A smile appeared on his face as he stood up. "I honestly didn't mean to startle you." He spoke sincerely with a smile of amusement. "I was here and thought the guards from London had followed me so I was hiding." He told her, an embarrassed smile taking over while his hand moved to the back of his head. "I tried to get by you and couldn't help but hear you sing! Will you sing again? Please!?" Excitement sparked in his eyes as he stood near her, his face near hers while a smile that looked as though he had just seen his idol standing before him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:21 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku listens to him, and felt so sorry for him about that guard in London followed him, "I feel sorry for him, why does those guards follow him for. He's just a sweet child and never done anything." she thought about him and heard him that he wanted her sing again. She found him that cute when his face near her's, although Articuno sent her telepathic to her mistress mind, "Go ahead, he won't tell anyone that your around." she mentally said to her calmly, Miku look at him and cute smile, "Okay, just one... I guess Dear You will be okay." she said to him and use her digital power to make mini stereo appear besides the end of the bridge. The Dear You starts to play as Miku places her both palms on the side and lean back carefully and sing gentle and sweet pitch of her voice.
Articuno listens to Miku singing Dear You, she can tell she has been warmed up for Inferno as she remember their conversation back in Heaven.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova kept his smile on his face while he listened to her allowing him one song, where he then let out a loud "Yay!" from excitement. He jumped onto the bridge's ledge and sat, swaying back and forth while he listened. He was kicking his feet and smiled brightly. His hood remained over his head as he listened to her enchanting voice utter each word wonderfully. He began to hum the tune while he swayed back and forth on the ledge. He was absolutely enjoying the song. As he was kicking, the hood slowly came down and eventually his sky blue hair was showing then his golden brown horns. He paid no attention to it for he enjoyed the tune to even really notice. "You sound just like a pop star!" He jumped off the ledge and smiled at her. "I wish I could sing like that." He said as he seemed to be dancing a bit as if the song was playing in his head even when she stopped.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

After she stop singing, she looked at him and sees his horn and his light blue hair, Miku widen her teal eyes with bit of surprise. Due to her childish personality, she begin to think Zelkova is the cutest one ever, "Oh my gosh, you are so cute on your horn!" she cried as her childish overtook her mind as she shut her eyes and with big smile on her face by her both hands on her pink cheek. Articuno almost fell and turn her head to see Miku became childish and Zelkova's horn, she rose her eyebrow and look at him, she knew Miku didn't hear him, but herself, "She couldn't resist something cute, but don't worry she won't hurt you. And yes, Miku-chan is the teen j-pop singer." she told him, seems smiling by her bird form, and watching Miku do her childish behavior. "He's so kawaii!" she sang a bit about him.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova continued to smile until he heard her squealing about his horns, where he was first confused until his hands reached to touch his head. He had noticed that his hood fell off and his head was fully exposed. He was first afraid, but then a bit happy that she liked it. "Really!?" He smiled as if a child had gotten their first Christmas present the day before Christmas. "I thought no one liked them, I am so happy!" He was prepared to jump around from how happy he was until he heard an unfamiliar voice. His eyes trialed to the bird where he knew it was from and stared at it with wide eyes. "You talk!?" He rushed over, holding the bird in his hands firmly so it couldn't fly away. He started examining it, lifting it's winds to see what was under it, petting it's tail to feel how soft it was. It was so amazing to him. Like a new discovery. "You two are so different from anything I have ever seen before!" He nearly yelled from excitement as he continued to examine the bird.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:10 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku happily looked at him, she starts to calm down a little, "Why do I have to hate your horn, it's cute for sweet child. That is who you are, but I don't know why those guards are following you for, you didn't do anything bad." she said to him with sing along mix with sweet like sugar and honey. Articuno glanced at Zelkova, she kept her cold nature warmed up a little to let him hold her. "He's a friendly fellow with optimistic smile on his face, interesting." she thought about him. Miku see Zelkova holding her Rokh, which she smiled about this, "She and I are friends, but she's better fighter then I am. She can transform into human form, yet we are completely close." she said to him with sweet singing tone. She snaps her fingers to make mini stereo disappear by digital bits.
Articuno doesn't mind if someone plays with her, except for Zai, who holds grudge against him for challenging her to fight, but she begin to like Zelkova. She look at him then her mistress, "I think I'm going to like this friendly child, better then Zai guy. Ugh, he's nothing but a stubborn fire boy." she said and lifted her beak about Zai's behavior for making her temper rise like heavy snowstorm.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:03 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova smiled nervously at her question. "Well.. People don't really like anything different.. And they think I am some sort of devil child or something.." He told her a bit down. "The guards were after me because I look like a devil and they wanted me to go to jail and purify me because of their belief.." He finished then smiled at her, knowing that she wasn't like them at all, which made him really happy. "But you like them and that makes me happy to know." He let out a soft laugh, happy that he may have new friends.

As he was playing around his Articuno, he was listened to her speaking about how close they were. He pulled away from Articuno and smiled at how close they were. "I am not really close to many people, but the people I know are really nice, for the most part." He said with a light smile. He watched the stereo's disappear into digital bits. He tried to grab one, but it disappeared as he clutched his to hold it. He smiled, thinking it something like snow. "Wow.. I wish I had powers like you did." He told her, smiling at the disappearing digital pieces.

Watching the remaining digital pieces disappear, he heard Articuno enjoying his presence, which made him happy. Then he heard something that made him jerk his head to her. His eyes seemed lost in space as she mention Zai's name. He first thought it must have been someone else, but when he heard 'fire' he knew. He smiled and brushed everything to the side. "So, um.." He started walking over to them with an innocent smile on his face. "Why did you two come here?" He asked them while his hands were behind his back.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:56 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

They heard his respond, which they look at each other about why those guards wanted to purify him because he looks like a devil. Articuno looked at him as her icy blue feather right wing was on her beak to think, "So those mortal guards want put you in prison then purify you because you look like devil child. Hmph... they might be christian religion, how dare they trying to purify this poor demon child." she told him and move her wing to her side, and wasn't happy about those guards. "Articuno-chan, you know about hurting people won't stop them for hurting him." Miku told her never estimating the mortals, but she completely felt so sorry for him about those guards trying to purify him, but he's a good demon. She place her right hand on top of his head, yet she can feel his horn on side of the her palm. When he said he wish he has power like her digital power, she became sad, "I learned it from my foster dad, I couldn't remember my past more than 10 years ago, but he was killed by my dark counterpart before the concert for world tour." she sadly told him about seeing her foster dad's body along with all of Vocaloid members and her friends. As he said why did she and Articuno come here for, which Miku look up a bit to him. She let out her sad smile, "Just to research about me and my counterpart, Articuno-chan believe my foster dad might have that files about what will happen if one counterpart killed in her hands. I just hope nothing terrible between me and herself, if one of us died in our hand." she said sadly about their destiny for counterpart's death. She will think about it to kill Zatsune, if this is getting too rough around everyone she knows.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:39 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova listened to them having pity on him, but smiled and shook his head. "No, it's fine! They didn't hurt me." He lied. He remembered one guard fracturing his wrist, but recalled the Mickey had helped it heal with a potion of his. He kept smiling, thinking as to where Mickey had gone. "I think they had stopped following me when I went through the border of the other countries, so there isn't much of anything to worry about." He said, smiling at them a bit nervous. He had never had someone care for him this must, other than his mother, but it really made him happy that someone cared for him once again. When he heard them calling him a demon child, he was a bit confused. He never did tell them he was a demon, but he kind of figured they would consider him as one with his horns and all. He didn't mind. He was a demon, but didn't really like being called it for he felt that it was saying he was an evil monster or something, but he didn't care if they called him that.

He listened to where she had gotten her powers, but saw the sadness in her eyes. He showed no sadness, but curiosity. He stared at her, curious as to why she was looking sad. He listened to her talking about her evil counter part that had killed her father. That was really sad to hear and he was about to tell about his mother, but snapped out of that idea. He didn't want to relive that moment any longer. "I am sorry to hear." He said, hugging her tightly to try to comfort her. Although he was shorter than she was, he tried to comfort her. He continued to listen to her reason for being in Japan and heard that she was looking for an explanation as to what would happen if they had killed each other. The thought struck his heart really hard.

He stepped away from her, his hand clutching the pendant around his neck. He tightly held it with his right hand, his eyes wide as she spoke about killing her counterpart. "Y-you.." He uttered softly, his eyes almost in a trance as if he was reliving something horrible. "No.." He slowly began to pant as he took steps back. "Stop it.." He backed into the bridge and stood there, moving his hands to his head. He held his hands to his head, as if to block the sounds of her words. "Please.. Stop it.. No.. Stop it.. You.. You can't kill her.. You can't.." He uttered softly before he fainted on the bridge, falling on his knees then leaning forward to fall down.

Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces