Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beautiful Garden with Large Lake  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:01 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku landed on the tree as she remember she take Yuki and Kagamine Twins Lovers there to watch the ducks and hear them "Quack!". She sees some people come here, but she's hidden from fan in case they chased her like crazy. She decide to purify gloomy to bring happiness, by singing her songs for happy couples. She used her digital power to place digital stereo around the trees, so people won't find her. She select Strobe Night and started feeling the beat, then she starts to sing. During she singing, she can hear people talking about her voice that saying her voice from heaven or something that she didn't hear it clearly. She notice some people trying to look for her, but her digital stereo and herself invisible. Once the Strobe Night is finish, she made herself visible again and her digital stereo came back to her. Miku watched people and heard what they are saying, wish she's around and safe from Zatsune's threat, including her voice came from the heaven. Miku smiled at them and she decide to appear herself again when the time is right, yet she flew out to other location to avoid Zatsune Miku finding out where she is.

...True my heart and love...

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Walking out of portal, Mitsuki pull her hood up to walk towards a Tedori River and follow a river bank. She remember Ayame and Ushiwaka lead her to her the grave, which Ayame have to cover the hole that demon sorcerer dug the grave. This is where Suzume place an infant Mitsuki in the basket before she put a basket on the river to watch the river take her to another place, which she was raise in Fortuna by her adopted grandfather. She pick the few wild flowers to replace the withered flowers when she last visit. She approach to her father's grave that said Kokoromi, because her father married her mother and take her maiden's surname, in Japanese as she pull the withered flower out of the plastic vase and place the wild flowers in, before she grab a water bucket to collect a river, Suijin's blessing makes the river pure and clean. She water the grave stone and offer a water in front of grave stone. She set a bucket down and clasp her hands together to pray at her father.
After few minutes of praying, she let go of her hands and look at the grave, she begin to speak to him with a sad smile, "Hi father, sorry I haven't visit you quite often, because I have an assassination and it takes away my visiting time for you. Everything went great, until I met my eldest half brother, he thought I was trying to take his throne, but I bravely told him that I am not interest with a throne, I already choose my own path... Path of Heroine. I made a friend, his name is Vincent Angel and his furry partner, E-Man-san. Vincent-san is nice and want to become my partner after we defeat Falcon, but result of bring Xehanort back and I don't know who else returns from dead, includes grandfather, which you probably furious for what he tried to do to me. Inari-sama came and saw a blue print of High Caliber Sniper Scythe, and she turn into he create it for me to forge my fang with the blade with a sniper rifle," she spoken to him with a sad smile, and she slowly faded her smile, "And father... I met a guy name Haruto-san and he told me about Chirasengo is design to create destructive and shaken the realms, but I don't have the ability to do so. I am not strong like Atticus-san and Arigane-sama, they faced Xehanort before and defeat him. I don't know what to do with Chirasengo," she said to him as her doubt is getting her and a single tear begin to fall. There is a silent as the wind greet her, so Mitsuki sigh with eyes close to let her tears crawling down to her chin, "I guess that means you don't know either or you don't have any knowledge of Chirasengo, but I will try to visit. Mother is doing fine, she is helpful for medical crew. I will see you later soon," she said to farewell to her father with a small smile, she decide to let her tears go before she turn around and walk away with the wind blowing, knowing that's Kazegami, Fuijin is still dead from Talos, hoping someone will bring Fuijin bring the wind.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

OOC:
Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice Lin Masamune/Darkness/Darkling Black Star Tsubaki

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki arrive at the field, which she sense an evil presence as she stop, her silver blue eyes shadow under her hood to face pack of Alpha Beowolves appear. She never seen them before, "What is that thing? An evil wolf?" she thought of the Alpha Beowolf, just in time for one Alpha Beowolf start charging at her. She stay still, "This will be good practice with my High Caliber Sniper Scythe, since I already mastered my weapons," she added and by the time the claw is about to slash her, her images vanish by shadow combine with divine water. Alpha Beowolf try to locate her, until it look up and sees her in the air with her hood down and grab inactive mode to change to sniper rifle mode to fire the bullet to blow the brain's out when it's mouth is open. She quickly change the mode to scythe mode before land in front of Alpha Beowolf to wrap a blade on it's back. She look at it before she smirk, like her eyes tells it she is their predator. It look at her with a snarl "I can smell you have the bone armor, so you have a lot of weakness to let your enemies easily kill you," she provoke it before she pull a trigger to fire her sniper and cut in half and the blood have spilled.
Her ears pick up the rush as she look at the group of Beowolves coming at her, she grip her new hybrid sniper scythe before she slam the scythe down to fire the several bullets and kill the Grimms. Mitsuki sense few coming from behind as she infuse her spiritual power to her feet before she jump kick at one and kick it's jaw and plant her feet on closest one and fire her sniper flip herself backward along with her scythe to disarm the grimms and stab it through the chest before she pull her scythe out to watch it bleed and dissolve. This is quite new to her as she swings her scythe around and she push her hair away from her face, "I need to inform that to Diamond Dog and Brotherhood, but first..." she sees one coming as she jump to it's back and wrap her scythe around it's throat. Mitsuki jump and pull the trigger to fire her sniper at the same time to decapitate it, so she's in the air, "I need to take care of this mess, that thing might design to kill anyone," she added as she watch four Grimms jumping towards her, she swing her scythe to aim at it to fire the sniper rifle at the Alpha Beowolf's neck and swings it again at another coming towards her and cut the third into half, before she disarm the fourth by her foot and snipe it's jaw to blow it's brain out.
When she land and turn her face towards 500 more packs, she close her eyes and reload the magazine, place her empty magazine in the pouch where her companions are. She is giving a piercing glare at the Alpha Beowolves before her aura is cover in both wind and lightning. She unleash her speed towards them get in the large packs, leaving them in shock. She annihilate them with the multiple shots, strikes, stabs and slices. She need some evidence, she use her tail to draw two horizontal line to summon Veil of Mist to slow down the time before she pull out her cell phone to take a photo of Alpha Beowolf before she decapitating it and put her cellphone away. After she wipe 498 Grimms, she find two as she infuse Chirasengo into the scythe to swing upward to slice one in half, and jump to the front of the Alpha Beowolf to fire her last bullet infuse with Chirasengo to watch it explode, which she jumps and flips into the air, the small dagger acts like a spear pierce to the ground to help her lands without flaw. Mitsuki pulls it up and swings around to make a shaft point up and a scythe close to her feet as the wind blow to push her waist length hair and red sash in the right direction. Watching all the bullets fall around her, but she catch a bullet to analyze it. She sigh with a smile and change it to inactive mode to store it on her back of waist. She find a mirror as she summon mist warp to travel to another realm.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

OOC:
Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice Lin Masamune/Darkness/Darkling Black Star Tsubaki

Quote:
Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

In front of grave of decreased wolf daiyokai emperor, Ayame stared at her brother in law's gravestone. "Hey Kiba, it's been a while since I gave Mitsuki a location to your grave. You might be p*ssed when you found out your father planned to kill your children in order to reclaim the throne. I don't know if you aware, but your son and I found out I'm your sister in law from my older sister you mated and Darcia broke the alliance by killing Shion and rest of her tribes along with father. Takeshi got your crafted weapon, so someday he will understand the true meaning to be a king," she said to him, while talking to the grave. Ayame closed her eyes and looked at the horizon, "Yet, Mitsuki seems to get closer bond to Takeshi and worried about him, but Takeshi won't admit it that he cared. Your will, is also involved with your son as well to balance his power and bonding with his younger half sister to protect her," she added with a soft smile on her face. She looked at the gravestone, she could have sworn she heard Kiba laugh. She crossed her arms and looked down with her smile slowly faded, she wondered where Suzume gone to, "I couldn't find Suzume, even her soul collectors. I'm hoping nothing bad happen to her, but I will try to locate her."
Elsewhere, Takeshi stood in distance to watch his aunt talking to his father's grave. He overheard everything as he closed his eyes to pay a respect to his father, but recalled after he tried to kill Mitsuki as a new born and his father's words about protecting Mitsuki. Speaking of Suzume, he noticed she wasn't around the realms, so this suspected him about Suzume's disappearance. However, he did sent Lin to watch over Mitsuki, no thanks to Shiki abducted her. He questioned himself about Glax Arlond, who he didn't trust not because of his position as Devil King, but his vile and vulgar personality and wanted Mitsuki for more power. Takeshi knew Glax very well and how he hated him for being cruel king, so he didn't trust him, even allowed his sister to meet a Devil King.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

Ayame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi started to approached his aunt with stern expression written on his face, "Ayame, we have to head to Brotherhood of Italy. Where Mitsuki and Falcon fought?" he suggested to her to pay a visit to Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed. Ayame looked at him before she widen her eyes, but soften her eyes as she knew what's he thinking. "Yeah, but Mitsuki and her groups might already know where their enemy's hideout, they might have come up with a plan," she replied to him, guessed about other's coming up with a plan to attack their enemy's base. Takeshi narrowed his silver blue eyes and looked down, but he remembered Haruto said to him about true master, made him feel suspicious. He looked at his aunt, then his father's grave, "Lin will watch over her, I don't trust her meeting that prince," he replied to her. Ayame nodded and walked away, Takeshi focused on his father's gravestone as he closed his eyes and gripped his inactive weapon, "Father, I will avenge you and mother by taking that traitor's life for betraying us for slaughtering mother's entire tribes," he spoken to decreased father and he walked away, sworn he will have his revenge. When he rejoin Ayame, their eyes turned demonic crimson red as they reveal their true form as a giant demonic wolf. They both flew off to Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Ayame
Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Japan