Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
The signs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marastla

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 am
Can anybody tell what 'the signs' of a lesbian are meant to be... I read about someones mum picking up on these signs and kinda thought what are the signs?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:41 pm
Catching them making out with another woman.  

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 am
For some people, it's sort of like a sixth sense (guys call it gay-dar), though there are those it's hard to tell with (like me, I think.)

Some of the things you can do is, especially in a more urban area, is look up what kind of symbols and signs might actually be in use. An example being thatI used to wear a triskell medallion, I didn't know it meant anything, but come to find out it means you're a person into BDSM subculture in some areas. I still wear it, though I'm not really into that kind of thing.

I think the best thing you can do is just pay attention to people, see how they act, and try to get a feeling for who they are based on their word choice and body language. It's a skill and a talent; you either have it or you don't, but you can acquire it if you pay attention.  
Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games