Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
The Fallen Cemetery . . .}}}}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai watched as Sypher battled with his thoughts. She watched as he decided he wanted to go back to Kumo. She had her mission out of the way now. As Sypher stormed out of the row of graves. Dai looked to the graves and smiled. "I'll be back when I've made full Onin." She ran after Sypher as they made their way back to Kumo.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher scowled at Dai over his shoulder as they left "Hmph...you go by yourself next time. Being this close to Mist is bad for my health." he grumped and took off, running to the crossroads. [☁]

((Exits))

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai stopped walking when he spoke to her. She felt guilty. It had slipped her mind that Septima had gone back to Mist. Dai watched as Sypher took off running. "You could of said No I don't want to go..." She whispered. Dai's hands moved quickly and she vanished in a cyclone of wet leaves.
[exit to crossroads]

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || || Hatake || Kirigakure

In the midst of the countless graves and mist, sat Satoshi. His eyes closed with his knees bent under him. He listened to the sounds of the cemetery although all was still and no longer filled with life. There was still a faint groaning that could be hear in the area. Something moved in behind cover, just out of sight. Still, Satoshi breathed deeply and calmly with a focus, unflinching. There was another groan, closer now. Suddenly, the cool mist air flowed to Satoshi's face and formed a slight breeze. It was then that Sato opened his eyes. With a flash of movement, Satoshi had unsheathed Fujin and extended himself past a dark figure that stood still behind him. The ragged figure shuddered and sunk down to the ground with a shallow sound.
Tetsu no Ryu: Iaidō E 1/1

Satoshi stood, unmoving as the dark figures around him moved and prepared to close in on Satoshi. His eyes showed nothing other than focus ahead of him as he sensed the enemy around him using his Zatoichi's Senses. Then, the change of air flow, a change in sound, Satoshi spun in a one hundred and eighty degree turn and flashed his sword upwards. The sound of metal clashing with metal was hear and the figure in front of him waspushed back slightly, off balance. Satoshi slipped forward after his parry and with his hand against the ghoulish chest of his enemy, he fires his enemy away, crashing into a tombstone.
Tetsu no Ryu: A Decade of Peace E 1/1

Groaning in pain the fallen enemy slowly began to rise but already his comrades were moving to stop Satoshi. He brought his katana close to his face and held it horizontally using both hands, one ahead of the other. Two came from behind him in an attempt to flank him, Satoshi could feel their blades come at him in the same uniformed attack, a stab to his back. Satoshi bent and rose, jumping and rotating so that he faced his attackers just before their swords reached him. Satoshi brought down his own blade against the other two at a perpendicular angle. The two figures staggered back as the ends of their blades were tossed away at the force of the blow, broken.
Tetsu no Ryu: Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ]E 1/1

Satoshi dashed forward at the overwhelmed enemies and took grip of his other katana at his side: Raijin. With blurring speed, four flashes of white lightning covered the two attackers in a tic tac toe formation. The grid had severed all in it's path, blades, limbs and torso. The cutting force of the Raiton chakra having seared through all. Chidori Sai (One Thousand Birds Cut). Satoshi turned to face another pair of assailants coming toward him. Behind the mist, Satoshi could feel the multitudes multiplying and moving around chaotically in the area. He flew forward using a burst of chakra. Coming at one of the assailants too fast for him to react, Satoshi flashed out one of his katana's from it's sheath and lunged it to the enemy's chest. The blade burst through the ghoul's chest Satoshi crashed upon him with all of his weight. As he stood from the down enemy's body, Satoshi dislodged the blade.
Ryūtsuisen: Zan [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ] D 3/3

Without warning, eight of them moved in to tear him apart, leaving behind the traditional pattern of battle. Satoshi kept his Raijin sheathed but held out his Fujin katana. The first, the closest attacker, slashed at him horizontally but Satoshi whipped his blade upwards so that the blade slid upwards. At that moment, Sato punched the enemy on his nose moving his head backwards long enough for him to lean back dodging another blade that stabbed at him from the side. At that moment, Satoshi whipped his blade upwards, sending the outstretched blade up and away. He then whipped the blade downward again, severing the arms of the attacker.
Tetsu no Ryu: Turning Swallow Cut D 4/4

Satoshi then felt three close in from behind before he had time to comfortably turn and defend. He sheathed Fujin and began to spin as he crouched. As he turned, he began to unsheath Raijin. With a white chakra covered blade, Satoshi cut across all of the men's legs with the force of the one-eighty degree turn. Al three assailants crumbled to the ground, legless and in agony. Instantly Satoshi had sheathed his blade once again. He slumped in a stance that kept his hand at his blade. Sato focused his chakra into his blade within the scabbard. It then began to crackle with white Raiton chakra. As the masses began to come at him, Satoshi whipped his blade for a single cut before sheathing it again, only showing the blade once, over and over again. Such slashes resembled lightning moving about in the clouds. Four would fall before three then four again as Satoshi lightly stepped around the bodies on the exposed ground.
Tetsu no Ryu: Chakra Scabbard D 4/4

It seemed as if the enemies would not end but Satoshi finally ended their onslaught with one last body. With one swing, Fujin was clear of blood and was quickly sheathed. Sato quickly looked around for anymore signs of life before he turned to find the path back to the bridge that would take him to the mainland.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

Kein and Apollo landed a few feet apart from each other as the chakra from the jutsu pushed the fog back several feet leaving the two alone in the misty graveyard. Kein clutched at his side as he wore a odd smile. Even though he had a decent wound it was nothing debilitating nor was it a fatal wound. He smirked as he spoke," That was pretty good back there. I would almost think that you forgot our agreement. Remember the Hammurabi plan. An eye for an eye, and before you say it no I have not forgotten my half. I will return to aid you when you call it." He did not know if Apollo had changed his mind or what had happened but he was still willing to fight apollo if need be.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
Out of a swirling mix of air and chakra the two Shinobi appeared. Apollo said nothing as he came into the existence, but merely sheathed his first katana and looked around the area. Looked familiar enough. Were they in Cloud Country again? "Serious transportation power you've got there, but let's not cut it so close next time, yeah?" With a bland wave of his hand the blonde walked over to the nearby tree and put his back against it. Man oh man. Kein had cut it way too short for comfort. Anymore time wasted and he was going to have to actually attempt to kill him. "And I recall what we talked about. Eye for an eye. I'll give up my half as promised." What were the two talking about? Well, that was for them to know silly billy~ His hand touched down on the tree before turning to view Kein with his Byakugan active. "We need to perform a chakra mix. An exchange. With the heat of everything that's going on you'll be easily tracked. By taking some of my own chakra as a whole it'll be like your a totally new person..and the same will go for me." If the two were to forcibly mix chakra's Kein's presence would be masked. Totally unknown to any sensor until they were to found out who he was. "This way it can SEEM like your no longer existence and can hide out. It is a must that you gather what's needed in a timely fashion. 6 months should be plenty of time." They'd been plotting for quite some time now and, while Apollo made it seem like everything was fine, it was merely a ruse. No one would see it coming.

Deecee Sama

Genius

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein was visibly revealed when apollo honored their agreement. Apollo was his friend and he truly did not want to kill him. He nodded and said," Yea sounds good. I wanted to burn up as much as I could but with the way that fight was going andthe amount of people around I could only do so much." When apollo spoke of a time frame Kein quickly though of everything they would need to pull it off. Six months could go quickly when training the numbers they would need. He smiled and said," Ill make it happen one way or another. I just need you on your end ready ok."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
So it seemed the two were in a agreement. There was nothing said about his wanting to burn someone. That didn't matter to the blonde. What did matter is that they got s**t done within a timely fashion and done legit. With everything important acknowledged Apollo walked over to his partner in crime and began to glow a flaming red. The mixture of chakra had to be precise and bold, else they fail and overload one another. "We meet in the ruins of Yuki in 6 months. By then my end of our little plan should be done. I'd expect you to have everyone you'd need just the same." With no other words the old nin grabbed Kein's hand and began the forced mixture through concentration. Usually a Medical Ninja was required for this, but being a Hyuuga had its advantages. Chakra control was one of them and the combination of networking power was easily connectable. The flaming form would take hold of Kein's own black mixture and the result was a cascading wave. The area rumbled from the sheer mass of energy dancing between the two, but it didn't take much time for it to be finished. Once done, there they stood. Apollo's appearance was a bit different. His hair much longer and his eyes more green. It was an..interesting change. As the two stood between one another there was nothing to be said, bu the blonde awaited the final course of the plan. "Severely injure me. Wipe my memories. Once I awaken I'm sure my first course of action will be to head back to Cloud and take whatever punishment is given. In the months to come leave clues when I chase after you so slowly the seal will break upon my return to Yuki." He stood ready for whatever attack Kein was too perform. "Do not let your guard down. Become a mere shadow to people. Someone who does not exist, but does. Kein Uchiha is dead as of today. Now, hit me. No more time needs to be wasted."

Deecee Sama

Genius

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A quick nod as Kein smiled and said," Yes thats plenty of time." Though he had heard of a chakra meld before he had never actually seen one or been a part of one. So he was almost excited when Apollo began his work. The power contained by their chakra impressed even Kein. He wondered if he could learn that trick. Once it was finished he smiled a bit, even as the wound on his side was healed. Then came the hard part. He wanted kein to alter and lock his memories. Kein quickly formulated a method of using the tensa fuin as he formed the seal tapping apollo on the forehead. IT would lock every memory related to Kein and activate the memory erasing jutsu. Next he focused his chakra into his palm and said," Prepare yourself apollo this will hurt. Bad. Oukashou" With that he quickly solidified the chakra in his fist punching apollo as hard as he could in the stomach. He bowed a quick bow as he spoke," Fare well apollo." With that another seal and kein was gone.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 pm
It took little to no time for the seal to activate and as soon as it did Apollo recalled nothing of the situation. Now he was there, with Kein, in a strange location. Having no recollection of why he'd travel out here with the Uchiha, the blonde was about to question him, but before he could a blow was dealt. It resounded inside, cracking ribs and causing him to spurt up a bit of blood before keeling forward into the dirt, passed out from sheer pain. A hour or so passed before he awakened in a daze, only then recalling his chase after the man he'd sought to kill. "I..I failed." He'd done so much to attempt to bring him down. To attempt to destroy him. And yet there was nothing to show for it. Slowly the blonde got to his feet while looking around, making out vaguely where he was. "I need to return to Kin-sama and report things." And he had to face whatever punishment she dished out for illegal entry into the village. In a flash of chakra Apollo was gone, heading off to his homeland. What lied in store for him now?

Deecee Sama

Genius

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian entered with his team, having them go about and plan the remaining plants. He had just one last sight he had to do before sypher could continue with the bond. Then, he would have to get back to the village.

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme Battle
Chakra Lvl :: 1060
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2