Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Oh hai dere, Suitehearts! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good lord, is that a poll?
  Why, I do believe it is, old chap!
  Well clean it up, with all the company to impress!
  Nonsense! It fits right in! Just give it a little polish, and it's perfect!
View Results

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm
Oh wow. It's been such a long time since I came back to visit! Over a year, I think. And there are still people I recognize! So excited, you guys. heart I missed you all! It seems like the Suites have slowed down since I was last here, but it's still a comfortable, cozy place to snuggle into. I was a little apprehensive, coming back, but yay friends.

So other than Qui's awesome news, how has everyone been this last year? Any huge milestones and craziness that I should know about? Give me hugs and news, my darlings! heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm
It feels good, seeing people return.

Feels good, man.

Superna Zherom

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 am
H'OMGIT'SIFA heart

Hi! Thank you for the mention, I was all excited about my graduation at the time, and the day itself was awesome =)
I can give you hugs, but alas, no news. The place is really quiet these days, everyone's busy with real life sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:15 am
ifa!!! *flying tackle hug* how are you?  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 am
Ifa <33333

Well, i went to Canada and i got married?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:16 pm
It's Ifa!!!!! Hey! It's good to see you back. *Hugs!!!*  

Katarica

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 pm
Ifa! <33333 I was thinking about you recently. I had like a Suites regs "Where Are They Now?" thought bubble going on. 8D;

Uhhh, I graduated cosmetology school in May and take my exam to get my cosmetology license next week. I work as a receptionist in a cool salon. That's about it for me. :] How've YOU been?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 pm
It's always so fun to see people return here. Warms the heart heart

...uhh, I moved to Vancouver 2 months ago. Drove a UHaul across the Rocky Mountains like a boss. That's my big event of the year.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 pm
HOMG, you guys! There might not be a ton of exciting things going on, but you clearly have had some awesome going on here!

Cold: You went to Canada and got married?! Eeee! heart Congratulations! That's wonderful! Is it everything you'd hoped? How is living in Canada? It's one of the places I've wanted to investigate living.

Junimaia: Good lord. Driving the Rockies in a minivan is tough. It must have been even worse with a U-Haul! Well done on getting there all in one piece! Do you like it in Vancouver?

Qui: Hugs are all I require, believe me. heart Life is really busy here, too. So many things to do and so little time to do them in. It's really nice to be able to come dawdle around Suites for a while.

Zherom: Hey! ...Have you ever changed your signature picture? xd Thanks for the welcome. heart

Jelly: OMG! HI! *hughughug* How are you? I'm doing fairly well. Stressed, but that's pretty normal for everyone, I think. haha When was the last time I checked in? Right after the wedding? Had I moved apartments yet?

Kat: Hi you! *hug* How've you been? heart

Bio: Bio! heart Hi! Congratulations on your graduation, darlin', that's fabulous! I've been doing fairly well. No solid luck on the job front, but I'm resident manager of my apartment building now, which means extremely low (if any) rent paid, which is nice, and I got to go visit my grandparents in Utah for a week two weeks ago, which was awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:56 pm
I believe I remember you, but I've always been much a lurker...

I work at a library biggrin It's only for the summer, but it's pretty nifty. Although sometimes I have moments where I go "I...don't...know...what I...should...read!" because of the amount of books surrounding me. Last year of high school coming up fast....  

Annai-chansan

Katarica

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 am
I've had better years, but right now I can't complain too terribly much. Well....I could, but I won't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 pm
Annai-chansan
I believe I remember you, but I've always been much a lurker...

I work at a library biggrin It's only for the summer, but it's pretty nifty. Although sometimes I have moments where I go "I...don't...know...what I...should...read!" because of the amount of books surrounding me. Last year of high school coming up fast....
Even if you don't remember me, I remember you. ;D

Ohhh man, I wish I had your job. Seems like every time I apply, though, they've just filled the position. ...Either that or my local library is lying to me. >: Do you like period pieces and/or mysteries? Cause if so, you should see if you can find the Brother Cadfael mysteries by Ellis Peters. It's a long series, but it's full of engaging characters and very interesting mysteries as well as fairly accurate history. 8D

Oh! When do you graduate? This upcoming spring?

Ifailedmywillsave

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:24 pm
Katarica
I've had better years, but right now I can't complain too terribly much. Well....I could, but I won't.
Awww... sad *huggle* Poor Kat. Anything I can do to help?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 pm
Not really, but I appreciate the thought smile  

Katarica

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 am
No no, i'm living in Aus still. My hubby is Canadian, so we went over for 5 weeks to see his family. I am considering moving there though.  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff