Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]
Hey people, yeah it's me again. Biggest problem yet.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omnombiskits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:02 am
I honestly don't know what to say. There's just so much right now. I'm putting everything on the line for one girl who made one bad choice. I just need advice. The guy my ex moved in with... he's willing to ******** up his sister's life, my exes life, and mine, all for revenge against me. I've been breaking my grandpa's one cardinal rule almost non-stop since i moved back. I think I'm going to come clean today. My grandpa told me that if I broke this one specific rule, I would have to find a nw place to live. Oh yeah, did I mention the fact that my gf's mom threatened to have me arrested unless me and my gf broke up? or the fact that my gf is the sister of the guy that's trying to ******** everything up. I have just one word... HELP?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 pm
ouch. well you got yourself in quite a bloody ******** up situation havnt you? im not really good at the whole advice thing though, especially with just a paragraph to go off of, but it sounds as though the ex's bf/ gf brother (i think i read that part right) is the worst of your problems right now.
and i dunno why your gf's mom is going off on you, but would it be possible to talk with your gf and kinda break up until things have settled down (aka. dealt with guy) so you dont have to worry about being arrested at the same time?  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:29 am
xXbLoOd-FiEnDXx
I honestly don't know what to say. There's just so much right now. I'm putting everything on the line for one girl who made one bad choice. I just need advice. The guy my ex moved in with... he's willing to ******** up his sister's life, my exes life, and mine, all for revenge against me. I've been breaking my grandpa's one cardinal rule almost non-stop since i moved back. I think I'm going to come clean today. My grandpa told me that if I broke this one specific rule, I would have to find a nw place to live. Oh yeah, did I mention the fact that my gf's mom threatened to have me arrested unless me and my gf broke up? or the fact that my gf is the sister of the guy that's trying to ******** everything up. I have just one word... HELP?

I think if you really love this girl don't let her go and as for her mom what resen does she have to get you arrested and the guy I can think of one way but It's up to you two if you wana go with that  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games