Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Gawd I love pizza... even if it's not a great idea. XD;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OM!
  G?
  NOM NOM NOM!
View Results

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 pm
So... neither of us wanted to cook tonight, on account of doing building maintanence all evening, so we did something mildly financially unwise and ordered pizza. Man, I don't know if you guys have this deal at your Papa John's, but a large 7-topping for $11? Okay!

We got one with ham, chicken, bacon, tomatoes, onion, 3-cheese blend, parmesan &romano. So. Delicious.

So now we're vegging with pizza and considering putting in a movie. Maybe Heath Ledger's "Casanova". Which is hilarious, by the way.

DISCUSS!
- pizza
- yardwork/cleaning
- movies
- kittens?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 am
Yeah I think I had pizza twice this past week.
The Papa John's near me closed. -_- it was only a 5 min drive.
But yeah, Pizza is great, went to a lame pizza place on wednesday but on sunday (yesterday technically) I went to a better place.
>_> which had better pizza and was cheaper....
Mmhmmmm Pizza Factory

My sister cursed me into dipping pizza into ranch and hotsauce mixed in.
I do it all the time now. x0
It was gross but now I cant stop!!!

Saucey

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 am
When I'm off at college, I order pizza maybe once a month. xD But I always get the super large thingy from pizza hut, so I end up having a ton of leftovers and eat pizza for like 3 days. >_________<

I'm at home right now, and I think in the past 2 and a half months I've been here, we've gotten pizza once. I refuse to eat it while I'm here because my family insists on getting Domino's and I can't stand their taste for some reason. >____________>;; And closest pizza hut is a 45 minutes drive away. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:46 am
We get $5.95 pizzas every Tuesday. It's a tradition now.  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 am
I miss pizza. My hubby and I are on this super cheap streak right now to save money during his schooling while at the same time trying to eat healthier. Plus all the good priced pizza places around here are basically that Pizza Hut greasefest quality stuff, which we think is tasty as hell, but a big nono on our diet. ...though there is this one place a 45 minute walk from here that offers 1 dollar pizza slices. Hmm.

Fuji_hobo_jacket
I refuse to eat it while I'm here because my family insists on getting Domino's and I can't stand their taste for some reason.

It's because their crust tastes like cardboard a** *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:09 pm
Junimaia

Fuji_hobo_jacket
I refuse to eat it while I'm here because my family insists on getting Domino's and I can't stand their taste for some reason.

Hmm. Sounds about right. biggrin  

Fuji_hobo_jacket

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 am
I miss pizza so much. It's my favorite food. Bread crust, cheese, spice... what's not to like? crying
And if you think normal pizza is financially unwise, there's no way I'm going to spend $12 for an 8" gluten-free crust, which probably tastes worse than Dominos. XD talk2hand

...Hi Ifa! XD <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 am
Junimaia
I miss pizza. My hubby and I are on this super cheap streak right now to save money during his schooling while at the same time trying to eat healthier. Plus all the good priced pizza places around here are basically that Pizza Hut greasefest quality stuff, which we think is tasty as hell, but a big nono on our diet. ...though there is this one place a 45 minute walk from here that offers 1 dollar pizza slices. Hmm.

Fuji_hobo_jacket

Fresh slice?

I had a soft spot for little ceasers stuffed crazy bread. I miss it.  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:57 am
coldheartedangel
Junimaia

Fuji_hobo_jacket

Fresh slice?

I had a soft spot for little ceasers stuffed crazy bread. I miss it.
Yep it's a fresh slice... well, unless it's been sitting in their showcase for 5 minutes. But from what I heard of it, it's a great deal for a good slice a pizza; no choice of toppings though, but then that's understandable. They probably just dish out whatever generic flavors they got available. It's this cute lookin' little hole-in-the-wall pizza place I noticed while walking to the Skytrain. It looked busy too, which is always a good sign since that means they're making those pizzas round-the-clock, hence MOAR FRESH biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Szen
I miss pizza so much. It's my favorite food. Bread crust, cheese, spice... what's not to like? crying
And if you think normal pizza is financially unwise, there's no way I'm going to spend $12 for an 8" gluten-free crust, which probably tastes worse than Dominos. XD talk2hand

...Hi Ifa! XD <3
SZEN! heart OMG, I wasn't even sure if you were around anymore! Yay! Damn, gluten-free pizza is expensive. neutral Any chance you can make it yourself? Somewhere I have a recipe for gluten-free brownies, but I need to find more recipes. My sister-in-law is gluten-intolerant as well, so I learn all sorts of exciting things about how she's dealing (or not). She found some sort of pill that allows her to have one glutenous (is that even a word) meal a day. She calls it "magic". XD  

Ifailedmywillsave

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 pm
Realistically to buy a pizzahut/dominoes pizza even with promotions for all 3 us in my flat it costs at least £10 a head... so we stopped ordering from those places. If we wanted pizza we'd buy the luxury expensive supermarket ones for £4-5... got to cook them ourselves but they're so much more delicious, not greasy as ******** xD

We basically decided if we where gonna spend so much on takeaway we'd rather get a curry as their worth the money, compared to pizza hut pizzas that don't take any skill to chef up.

(We're poor students)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 pm
God there's tons of good pizza places that are either very small chains or individual shops that I just adore.
Pizza hut, Dominos, Papa Johns, etc. can't even compare. smile
I love when there are places that sell by the slice (it's a big slice too). That way everybody gets what they want.  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces