Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Extended Discussion
La Roux

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Le Gasp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:21 pm
La Roux is a complete idol of mine, mainly because she refuses to define herself. She once said in an interview: "I'm not bisexual, I'm just sexual!"
I personally think the world needs to accept this sort of concept, as so much of the stress and violence in the world is over how people are labeled, and a lack of a label creates so much freedom.
Opinions?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:11 pm
If people weren't so judgy then their might be so many fights going on. So what if she is bisexual, she is happy with the way she is and doesn't really care what others think.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Gordums

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:00 pm
I love La Roux. She's an amazing artist with a spirited message that many others should look at.
She reminds me of Jessie J as well

There are so many amazing role models out there with great messages. People just don't take them to heart and it's sad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 pm
She really is amazing. I love the alphabet dance biggrin And she doesn't sing about randomness, either.  

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

The-banned-Darksoul

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:19 pm
i love her "im not your toy" . she is a very awesome lady. what i would do to have her as my date for the ball.  
Extended Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games