Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Erin's home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 am
There was a knock at the door of the beautifully castle like home. A delivery man stood with a small brown paper wrapped package, with a large crate at his back and a clip board and pen waiting for the resident. He was tapping his foot impatiently since he had other deliveries to make.

Inside the crate slept a thin white haired young man. He was curled up and the bedding placed inside to keep him comfortable was tear stained. Other than that he was sleeping peacefully as though he didn't have a care in the world.  

Varren Markov

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 am
User Image
Erin Firrine*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the silent house was a man whom sat upon an old worn chair reading a book on mythology he was caught up in his reading, but not so much that he couldn't hear the knock at the door. "Who could that be?"The man said as he stood and walked quickly to the door. He opened it and stared at the man with the brown paper package and clipboard in hand, "May I help you?" The man had an accent you hardly heard around the area, and by the way he looked you couldn't tell from where he was from.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:39 am
"Delivery for Mr Erin Firrine." The delivery man said and held out the clipboard. "And I have express orders to tell you to make sure you read the letter in the little package." He waited for the man to sign the receipt and then went back to his truck bidding Erin a good day and driving off.
The sound of the engine revving again woke the creature inside the crate just slightly. He looked around bleary eyed, dismayed to find himself still in the crate.  

Varren Markov

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:18 am
User Image
Erin Firrine*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For me?" Erin took the clipboard and signed it and watched as the truck drove away. A sudden sound from the crate made him jump a tad and curiously he knelt down and peeked into the crate. "A boy..?" This was an out rage, why would his friend send him a boy? Erin dragged the crate inside and took the lid off then went to one of the phones and dialed his friends number.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 am
Ash slowly climbed out of the crate and took a few steps looking around. It looked like he hadn't left Ireland. "Excuse me..." he said, his voice silky smooth as his accent tinged each syllable. "Can I have a glass of water?"
His blue-gray eyes seemed innocent as his fingers itched to grab the paper wrapped package and run. He knew what lay in it, and it meant his freedom.  

Varren Markov

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 am
User Image
Erin Firrine*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin was too busy talking to his so called friend to notice that the boy in the crate had gotten out, "Why on earth did you send me this?"He questioned the person on the other side. A voice behind him made him jump a little a drop the phone and he turned to the boy, "Oh u-um yeah." He picked up the phone and looked at it, he couldn't well just let the person go out of this place that would be rude. He put the phone back on it's box and walked past the boy, "Come, the kitchen is this way." He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a glass and filled it with water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 pm
Ash followed him into the kitchen and sat quietly placing his chin on the counter. He snaked his fingers across toward the package, trying to be sneaky and praying he wouldn't get in trouble.  

Varren Markov

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image
Erin Firrine*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin walked over to the table and saw Ash trying to reach for the package and gave a mental sigh as he sat the glass of water down. "Here's your water."He said softly. He picked up the bag curios as to what lay inside it, and opened it finding what looked to be a pelt. "Your a Selkie aren't?"He the boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm
Ash nodded and sipped the water. "I am..." he mumbled, clearly sad at being found out. If he knew what he was, then he knew not to give his pelt back. He was already halfway through his glass of water.  

Varren Markov

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Erin Firrine*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin had read most of the stories made about Selkie's on how they come to land in human form and are forced to marry someone and that someone normally would hide the Selkie's pelt. Most stories said that the Selkie never returned once it got it's hands on it's pelts, but others say they did return only to see the children they had with the human. HE heaved a sigh as he stared from the bag to the boy, he very well couldn't keep him here away from the place he belongs, but even though he hardly knew anything about the boy, other than the fact he said a few seconds ago, he much liked the company. It was a tough decision but Erin couldn't keep the boy from the place he loved even if it meant never feeling the same happiness the boy felt. "I have no reason to keep you from the place you were taken from.."He said as he handed the bag to the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:53 am
Ash blinked in confusion as his pelt was handed to him. "I... don't understand..." he mumbled holding it close to his chest. "Aren't you supposed to hide it and make me stay forever?" That's what the sellers had said his new owners would do. He set it down on the counter and bolted over to Erin kissing him gratefully and wrapping his arms around Erin's neck.  

Varren Markov

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 am
User Image
Erin Firrine*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone deserves happiness even if it's only for a little whi-."Erin was cut off when the boy suddenly kissed him, leaving him speechless with cheeks as red as cherries. "I.." He mumbled unsure of what to say from what justh appened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 am
Ash held onto him after their lips parted. He looked up at him, an almost seductive glimmer in his eyes. "Can I stay?" he asked softly. "I... don't know where I am..." For all he knew he was in the middle of a desert. It had been fairly hot in the back of that van...  

Varren Markov

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
Erin Firrine*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin stared at the boy not really wanting to let him go now, "A-are you sure..?"He asked."The ocean's not very far from here.."  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff