Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP Support
closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 am
moved to my guild  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 am
cleared  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>--»Zoe«--<<

I am what Mother made me: 19 years old.

She has blessed me with: Air powers.

These are the memories I’ve been told: Zoe was born in a small family of only herself and her mother. Her father she had never met, because her mother had found his genetic stats at the sperm bank and decided that his Nordic looks suited her desires. Encouraged by her mom's impressive stamina as a self-sufficient career woman, heading up an Aid and Protection Society for abused women, Zoe did her best at school, reading as though her life depended on it, because her mom had emphasized how important it was to be able to reach beyond the physical world.

Over time, Zoe became an impressive reader of not only teen fiction, but adult literature as well, even going so far as to enjoy classics from ancient Greek poetry translations to 19th Century British novels. She was fascinated by the power of words, and her mind loved the feeling of being swept up by lofty ideas. She was also interested in puzzles, either mathematical or otherwise, because she found that her mind found it easy to rotate around the puzzle in enhanced three-dimensions.

When the war came, Zoe's mother joined a survivalist commune of women and staff from the Protection Society's Center. Zoe was to accompany them, but after she was imbued with the Guardianship over the Air, she and her mother parted ways with mutual words of love and encouragment.

There’s something else you should know: Zoe is categorically nervous of men, because of her lack of a father and because of the stories she heard from her mom after she had come home from work, or those she had heard directly from abused women when she ocassionally visited the Center.

My body is just a tool: BlessedHemlock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»Regina«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

I am what Mother made me: 21 years old.

She has blessed me with: Water and Ice powers.

These are the memories I’ve been told: I was born into a lower class family in New Market, Maryland, a laid back and often sleepy town. I excelled in arts and music, but mainly because I could mold my mind to adapt to the emotion I needed to convey. Mother and Father never got along and divorced, but I understood that it was for the best. It hurt at times, but I had to move on or I would become guilt ridden like the girls at school. Once I graduated, I became a writer and achieved a sort of well known fame for my often contraversial books on my views on society.

There’s something else you should know: I am satisfied on my position of a well respected fame, not disappointed at not being a New York best Seller. I would rather be respected for my skills and honesty than loved for lies and conformaty.

My body is just a tool: Feral Fallen

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 am

¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»CIDER«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

She has blessed me with: Earth/Metal powers.

These are the memories I’ve been told: I was always a very physical person, sensitive and aware of my surroundings. I felt a connectedness to the ground beneath my feet and the natural walls that grow around this world from as far back as I can remember. Because of this, I have sometimes felt insignificant, as though I am a part of something so enormous that my own existence is like one living cell in remarkable organism that knows so much more than me, while I am ignorant to its true shape and form. Or even my own, truth be told.

I was born in Mauritius and lived there for five years, even though my family is from Arizona. We returned to Oracle in time for me to begin school, then moved to Gold Canyon for the duration of my high school career. I have fond memories of the lush island environment, but the beauty of the pure and peaceful desert is just as dear to me. I love the thick heat that feels like a full-body embrace. I love knowing that it is just as deadly as it is pleasurable, and demands my respect. The sky breathes onto the earth there, and at night, the earth exhales back.

There’s something else you should know: I read Runes for clarity, meditation and divination, and trust my readings fully because they have been proven correct again and again. I believe this is because I carved them myself, and because I can feel their vibrations with my fingers before I even open my eyes.

My body is just a tool: Farthingale McKay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»Samantha«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

I am what Mother made me: 22 years old.

She has blessed me with: Fire powers.

These are the memories I’ve been told: Samantha's family was as plain and average as things could get, really. Two heterosexual parents, her father worked in car insurance, her mother was a stay at home mom, and she had an older brother who was into sports. Sam was the ADD kid of the family, and it was just taken as natural instead of seen as some significant problem; after all, she did well enough in school and had always seemed happy, if a bit simple. Sam grew up interested in a lot of the girly things her mother showed to her, but she adored her older brother as her best friend, and picked up on some sports, video games, and the odd bit of other generally 'boy' stuff as well, though she never really could be considered a tomboy.

Nothing really ever changed for Samantha and her family all the way through the time when she went to college with her brother, her older sibling being only a year and a half or so older than her. Everything seemed perfect, until the war came to even the little suburb town Samantha had lived in. Everything seemed to have come to a sudden halt, people either dead or simply gone, and for several weeks, Samantha survived alone, going through life in a daze, not really certain of what was going on, or what was going to happen. Whatever had happened, Samantha had been selected to be a guardian, though she does not remember any information on the how or the why.

Samantha is very, well, slow at times. If something requires a lengthy explanation, or has long awkward pauses, her attention can quickly drift away, usually followed by the rest of her. This is not to say she is stupid; she simply has a hard time paying attention to anything for longer than a few minutes.

There’s something else you should know: Samantha has, apparently, no internal clock, resulting in her sleeping, eating, and walking about at hours rather off-time with everyone else.

My body is just a tool: Mort Faux

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»Celeste«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

She has blessed me with: Light powers.

These are the memories I’ve been told: In my past life I was a traveler, I was always moving, without much of a family, I had been doing this since I was twelve, I would use my abilities as tricks for little shows on city streets. I never spoke much, all of my shows were silent. Though if someone had gotten me talking I was very loud and a little bit boastful, though now I'm more quiet most... ok all the time. Anyway, in my travels, I met many people and made many friends, I actually had a pretty good life to be honest.... until of course a noble saw my tricks and performances, I suppose he had taken a liking to me, so he asked... more demanded my hand, when I politely said no, then more, aggressively the third or fourth time, he got mad, and started to spread rumors around the leaders of the villages i visited, turning all the friends I had made against me, Claiming me to be some sort of enchantress. I was taken away in the middle of the night by the people I had laughed with and shared my adventures and stories with... and burned.

There’s something else you should know: To be honest I'm rather timid, and not vary confident in myself. I love to sew, I make all sorts of things, I actually always have at least on sewing kit on me at all times to fix or edit as I see fit.

My body is just a tool: x-Yasashii-x  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 am

>>--»Zoe«--<<

She has blessed me with: Air powers.

These are the memories I’ve been told: Zoe was born in a small family of only herself and her mother. Her father she had never met, because her mother had found his genetic stats at the sperm bank and decided that his Nordic looks suited her desires. Encouraged by her mom's impressive stamina as a self-sufficient career woman, heading up an Aid and Protection Society for abused women, Zoe did her best at school, reading as though her life depended on it, because her mom had emphasized how important it was to be able to reach beyond the physical world.

Over time, Zoe became an impressive reader of not only teen fiction, but adult literature as well, even going so far as to enjoy classics from ancient Greek poetry translations to 19th Century British novels. She was fascinated by the power of words, and her mind loved the feeling of being swept up by lofty ideas. She was also interested in puzzles, either mathematical or otherwise, because she found that her mind found it easy to rotate around the puzzle in enhanced three-dimensions.

When the war came, Zoe's mother joined a survivalist commune of women and staff from the Protection Society's Center. Zoe was to accompany them, but after she was imbued with the Guardianship over the Air, she and her mother parted ways with mutual words of love and encouragment.

There’s something else you should know: Zoe is categorically nervous of men, because of her lack of a father and because of the stories she heard from her mom after she had come home from work, or those she had heard directly from abused women when she ocassionally visited the Center.

My body is just a tool: BlessedHemlock

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RP Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items