Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:23 am
my friend finally convinced her parents to let her get her westie fixed. she was spayed on monday and is doing fine. no puppies for her and best of all nor more mess from when she goes into heat

also because of this i decided to suck it up and spend the money i won at atlantic city on getting reign spayed. im making the call today after i finish typing this. i was going to wait until after the honeymoon but i figured sooner was better than later. maybe ill ask the vet to trim her claws while she is out cold lol

edit
monday she will have her little cat ovaries chobbed up and taken out mwahahahaha. i just have to have her at the vets by 7am but she will get to come home the same day  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 am
dramallama dramallama dramallama yay!!! I have been wondering about that Westie! and good to hear about yo kitteh,just make sure she is confined remember the first time D:  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
dramallama dramallama dramallama yay!!! I have been wondering about that Westie! and good to hear about yo kitteh,just make sure she is confined remember the first time D:

i carry around her cat carrier like i would a cake box or something, no more holding it by the handle for me. next time i take fluffers to the vet he will be on his leash, so glad i dont have to worry about him runnint away, when he is afraid he rins to me, not to the woods by a super busy road like some other cats i know...reign...

but yeah, im very happy for my friend and her westie. poor dog though, she cant run around and well, she is a terrier so you can imagine what thats like, a terrier who is now confined to the house and cant even run around the back yard. the poor dog looks miserable lol. and its way too hot and humid to go for a casual walk right now. i washed my hair yesterday and it never fully dried until night time gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 pm
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart

i carry around her cat carrier like i would a cake box or something, no more holding it by the handle for me. next time i take fluffers to the vet he will be on his leash, so glad i dont have to worry about him runnint away, when he is afraid he rins to me, not to the woods by a super busy road like some other cats i know...reign...

but yeah, im very happy for my friend and her westie. poor dog though, she cant run around and well, she is a terrier so you can imagine what thats like, a terrier who is now confined to the house and cant even run around the back yard. the poor dog looks miserable lol. and its way too hot and humid to go for a casual walk right now. i washed my hair yesterday and it never fully dried until night time gonk
awe poor dear and in her prime,they should have had it done years ago,where it wouldnt have been a big deal for her to sleep for a few days Dx but,at least its done!!!  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart

awe poor dear and in her prime,they should have had it done years ago,where it wouldnt have been a big deal for her to sleep for a few days Dx but,at least its done!!!

well they got her when she was almost a year, and she wanted to get her dog fixed but her dad wanted to breed her at some point becasue puppies are cute, she and her mom just recently managed to talk him out of it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 am
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart

well they got her when she was almost a year, and she wanted to get her dog fixed but her dad wanted to breed her at some point becasue puppies are cute, she and her mom just recently managed to talk him out of it
ooohh I see well at least they managed to talk him out of it  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
Cowgirl-with-heart

ooohh I see well at least they managed to talk him out of it

i know. though i told her that if they did breed i wanted one of the puppies since westie in on my consider list for dogs i may like to own, and she is my best friend. at no other time would i go out of my way to get a dog from a backyard breeder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 am
just dropped her off an hour ago. she should be able to come home sometime after 3  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:15 am
vet just called, surgury went find and i can pick her up anytime after 3 mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm
Shanna66
vet just called, surgury went find and i can pick her up anytime after 3 mrgreen
yay biggrin the dog we have had for a YEAR is going to be neutered tomorrow, which is awesome, as it will prevent more pitbulls, cant stand the fighting anymore Dx  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 pm
just got her home

she had been spayed before, they couldnt find any cat ovaries. i still had to pay but thats fine
her new nickname at the vets is the double spay kitty. no microchip though so she may have been from a feral colony that had been spayed since they do that around here

also she is still drugged up and is stumbling around the house and in a very very bad mood  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 pm
Shanna66
just got her home

she had been spayed before, they couldnt find any cat ovaries. i still had to pay but thats fine
her new nickname at the vets is the double spay kitty. no microchip though so she may have been from a feral colony that had been spayed since they do that around here

also she is still drugged up and is stumbling around the house and in a very very bad mood
poor dear I woulodnt be in a good mood either! but at least her heal time should be shorter, since it will only be a cut that needs to heal and not her insides.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shanna66
just got her home

poor dear I woulodnt be in a good mood either! but at least her heal time should be shorter, since it will only be a cut that needs to heal and not her insides.

yeah. after a couple hour nap she kept purring. but she also couldnt walk in a straight line and kep tripping over things. she couldnt even jump on the couch without help

the fiance was so pissed when i told him that i still had to pay since it was over $300. and he got even more pissed when i told him the cut was bigger than normal since she had to look around for the ovaries before she decided they werent there, but what else would they do?  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games