Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Oh, love.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jazi-Monster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 am
Well, I figured I may as well give this a shot.

I'm Jaz-- sixteen, about to be seventeen.
I'm pansexual, I guess you could call it, but I do my best to not label something as... important to me as my sexuality.
I like... well, I like a lot of things. Like art. A lot of art; I spend a whole lot of my time writing. I'm a huge movie junkie. A big comic buff. Video game addict. When me and friends get together, well... we always go all out, but that's just being teenagers, right?

I like small, girly-girls. Usually younger than me, but that may or may not have been a fluke. I had a thing for scene girls, for a long, long while.
I'm kind of out there and down to earth, in a weird sort of way; I like girls who are bouncy and happy. Opposites attract, you know?

I want a girl I can show off. A girl who I adore, a girl who I can get lost in. Sugar sweet and keeps me cravin', ya' know?

If you think you can be my sugar doll-- hit me up, will ya'? Give me a chance, I swear I'm not that bad.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm
um, hey c:
i'm melissa, and i'm fifteen. i like to write too, though nowadays i tend to write more fanfiction than original works. i also draw, as well as sing and play guitar a little.
i like video games but i don't usually have the patience to finish them. i'll get stuck and then set it aside, intending to get back to it a few days later and forgetting about it for a few months.
i think i'm pretty happy, but i guess that's for you to decide.
i kind of have a tendency to fly off the handle but hopefully that won't be a problem.

if i don't know what to say i'll probably say something generic and stupid. i have a hard time holding a decent conversation when i first get to know someone, but hopefully i'll get over that quickly.

i'm not good at talking about myself...hehe.
so...yeah biggrin

hopefully i don't sound really stupid haha.  

Melifay

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 am
Hey, Jaz! I'm Rin, a girl going on 18 and trying to pick a liberal arts school for college. I'm a big artist, and I spend most of my time at home writing as another major hobby. (I also like movies, comics, etc.)

I'm very small and pettite. Most of my friends describe me as cute and doll-like, but mostly I'm just young and short. XD I'm very optimistic and cheerful most of the time, and you'll rarely find me upset. I think that makes up for me not being too girly... sweatdrop

I'm hoping to find a gf who is honest, loving, and will appreciate me for me, but I'm always willing to make another friend, too. Feel free to shoot me a PM!  
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games