Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Google+!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:30 pm
I got an invite, and I joined, and I actually kind of like it so far! I don't really like how it's like twitter, in a way, in which you can add people to your circles without their consent, but eh. They're still in trials for it.

Sooo...
1. Are you on it? If so, do you like it?
2. Do you think it could beat facebook?
3. If you AREN'T on it, would you like an invite? (if so, PM me with your email rather than posting it here. That way creepers don't creep on you. 'Cause creepers be creepin'.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:18 pm
I don't like it. I ONLY use Google as a search engine. Google makes money by selling your information to other companies.  

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

weecest

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 pm
Im On It...Dont Really Like It...
It Could Beat Facebook...Cause Look What Facebook Did...They Beat Myspace...

I Just Think Its Another Copy Of What Has Already Been Out...

Its A Mix Of All Those Social Websites...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:43 am
I was sent an invite and I watched my boyfriend play around with it...

It doesn't seem very dummy-proof, and it DOES seem like a mix of other social networks. I'm really not into it and won't be moved from FB.
But then again, took me forever to move from MySpace --> FaceBook.

Sailor Soymilk

Lonely Healer

Christyx_xAnn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:49 pm
I'm on it, but I don't really like it all that much, although I guess it is better than fb, in my opinion fb is getting boring.

I'm sure it could beat facebook, if more people were moved to it, since a lot of myspacers went to facebookers.. it'll just be a repeat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:11 am
I'm on it but it's pretty boring. It's very low budget and to the point. Basically a journal page for people. It's dull.  

1Sunder

Aged Gawker

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 am
1Sunder
I'm on it but it's pretty boring. It's very low budget and to the point. Basically a journal page for people. It's dull.
I'm starting to agree with you on that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm
Ya I mean don't get me wrong I know it's suppose to be in a trial period..and they are basically just testing it out. Working bugs out and such. But they don't seem to be adding anything to it. In fact I found some things on it to be kind of tedious and not exactly what I thought it'd be. Like their version of the "like" button seems to be all over the net. Like when you google anything you can see that "+1" button?...Ya that's their like button but when you press it...it never adds it to your Google+ page!...so it's basically like it didn't work at all. lol it's either glitchy and doesn't work or that's suppose to be something else? I am about 99% sure its suppose to be a like button but how is anyone suppose to know you like that thing? lol And even you don't on your page...when you like some other site and u head over to your Google+ account it does not even tell you that you liked that site...it's like there is no proof you clicked it. lol Maybe that's just one of many things they are testing? I don't know. Also posting images seem to be kind of an issue too. Just posting on it seems to be a issue or at least for me.  

1Sunder

Aged Gawker

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces