Submit

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 pm
I am very unhealthy! I am short and almost completely flat chested. I am more of a fruit person but once in a while I will eat carrots, potatoes, celery, and stuff like that. However, I rarely drink milk and eat cheese and stuff. I'm tolerant.
Any Suggestions to fix this problem?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 pm
: ) You can make shakes with milk + fruits that you like. I love making banana and peanut butter shakes they are really good~
Try different types of cheeses~ chop them up in bite size cubes and have them for snacks. I like spicy monterey jack cheese for snacking on it's so yummy c:  

Ambutts

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 pm
Ambutts
: ) You can make shakes with milk + fruits that you like. I love making banana and peanut butter shakes they are really good~
Try different types of cheeses~ chop them up in bite size cubes and have them for snacks. I like spicy monterey jack cheese for snacking on it's so yummy c:

I'm tolerant. I can't have cheese or milk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 pm
Oops I posted this in the wrong place. I really need to get some sleep... O.o

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ambutts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
Ambutts

ah xD You mean intolerant right?
Try using soy milk or other kinds of non-dairy milks : ) Also dark green leafy vegetables are good too~ if you have a sweet tooth you can always add like fruits into your salads!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 pm
Ambutts
The_Mistress_Of_Music
Ambutts

ah xD You mean intolerant right?
Try using soy milk or other kinds of non-dairy milks : ) Also dark green leafy vegetables are good too~ if you have a sweet tooth you can always add like fruits into your salads!

I can't stand milk if it's soy or not.

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:00 pm
hmmm....my vegetarian secret...take a fruit and a vegetable you like and Blend them together then drink it ! tomato with one banana nothing else is to be added. or you could do 2 fruits banana and strawberries OR even two vegetables lettuce and tamatos is good too. Try different mixes. you might like something that is different then what i listed. I have been vegetarian for almost a year and have had mixes of different fruits and vegetables just to drink. they are quit good. I came up with some really good drinks just from fruits and veggies.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:47 pm
I would definitely recommend getting more veggies in your diet. Chop up veggies and eat them with hummus or salsa for dip. If you're trying to be healthy. As for dairy, I don't eat much of it either. But I do drink Almond Milk. And I would recommend getting some protein in there as well. Lentils, Beans, Nuts, even some Chicken if you are not completely opposed to meat.

Tranquil Fears

Shadowy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:36 pm
Since when is being short and flat-chested signs of unhealthiness?

Now if you told me you were fat, pale with dry skin, and chronically constipated with floating poop. Then I'd say you were unhealthy.

My advice for eating healthy: Sometimes you got to sneak it in on yourself. You like fruit right? Try making yourself yogurt smoothies and sneak some mildly flavored veggies into mix like carrots or fresh baby spinach, that way you get your dairy and calcium from the yogurt and veggies from the carrots and spinach.

You could also do things like add whole milk, evaporated milk, sour cream, or yogurt to soups, stews, and chilies. Puree carrots and zucchini and use them in muffins, meatloaf/balls, pancake batter or mix them in the foods mentioned above. You can also do things like make your own pasta noodles and marinara sauce or ketchup and sneak them in there.

Also, side note to cheese: What cheeses have you tried? I had a friend once who hated the taste of cheese and would never eat anything with it when we hung out. One day we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and she loved the blue-cheese dip thinking it was a kind of ranch dressing or other white sauce dip other than cheese. Turned out she didn't like cheese because she hated cheddar, swiss, and mozzarella (the only three most kids only get introduced to). After that went went on a cheese tastign adventure. she likes blue cheese and gorgonzola in small doses, and she loves cream cheese, queso fresco, baked brie, and all goat cheeses.

Ever had a taco topped with gorgonzola and queso fresco instead of the usual taco blend? It's an interesting weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:30 pm
short and flat chested does not mean unhealthy... My suggestion is to look up a meal plan and go through with it. eggs are good for you, green vegetables (especially fresh), and about a cup of grains and some dairy is good on the daily. Do you like meat? try getting into cooking, it makes eating more fun.  

sekushinekko

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:14 pm
Try a chocolate frappe

13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff