Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
The Amazing Spider-Man

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm
The new rebooted movie of Spider-Man, known as the Amazing Spider-Man for the first comic in which he appeared in and continues to do so, has been a highly anticipated movie. Watch the untold story, and experience action, and uncover the truth behind Peter Parker's parents.

http://www.sonypictures.com/previews/movies/theamazingspiderman/clips/3638/

Amazing Spider-Man 2 is also set to come out in 2014, and that the intended trilogy reboot will be having 4 installations this time, planned to outnumber the original Spider-Man trilogy! Sound off your thoughts on the currently named villains who are set to appear, Electro, Rhino, Felicia Hardy (Black Cat), Harry and Norman Osborn, and the recent removal of Mary Jane's appearance in the 2nd movie, perhaps to be delayed for the next movie?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm
^_^ Seems like a remake, but it'll be interesting to see what changes they've made, and how they've spoofed it up with graphics.  

Cuevas_506

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:06 pm
Dear D:
Words cannot begin the joy this thread has brought me. But I shall try.
The feeling is like if I won tons of money in lotto then took the money I won and bought Disney world. After my pierces I kicked everyone out and had all of the rides to myself. After I had my fill I reopened the park and too all of my money then bought Facebook and changed it to Pocabook. Using the money I got from that to then buy a Zoo, and live there for the rest of my life.

Thats kinda the feeling.

@Christian: It's not a remake it's based off of Spiderman Unlimited.
Its wayyyyy to soon for a remake

Poca failed XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm
im so happy he has webshooters now instead of him firing the web out of no where. Just like spiderman was supposed to be done.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 pm
I was watching the trailer when watching Captain America. It looks ok but their is no way that it can beat the older one with the other actor. The new one looks a bit of a sissy  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:43 pm
Although I too miss the old actors, as Zar pointed out, Spider-Man with web shooters. = how it was meant to be. sweatdrop Also I believe since they wanted to go back to have a younger actor, but still, Tobey Maguire was a great Spider-Man. 3nodding The direction of the movies however were really going off topic. sweatdrop They based it more off the Ultimate Spider-Man timeline rather than the original Amazing Spider-Man continuum, as it seems that for the time being the first movie, thus far, will be as if the actual, true first comic book series of Spider-Man comes to life before your eyes, and as a bonus, in 3D. xd sweatdrop ^-^ Also I believe, unsure for now, but I do speculate that they will also give it out for the 3DS along with "The Amazing Spider-Man" 3DS Video Game. cool Similarly to how they had reportedly given out the 3D Movie of "Hugo" with the 3DS Video Game. sweatdrop ^-^

Spider-Man 1 was good, and followed things in the Ultimate series, however when Norman Osborn died, they confirmed he died, and when Harry hired Doctor Octopus in Spider-Man 2 to kill Spider-Man, unmask him, and to have Doc Ock die at the end, although heroically, it was out of the norm. Spider-Man 3, (Yet to see. sweatdrop ) they make Harry into a new Goblin, while he was only to don the mantle of the Green Goblin, not the New Goblin... and the name was not really original, yet true as it was a new goblin. xd Also the introduction of Gwen Stacy as Eddie's girlfriend, then Peter, making her a much more minor character than she actually is in the true Spider-Man continuum. sweatdrop Then Harry getting amnesia, remembering, then dying along with Eddie Brock, it's all very off, also preventing his return, unless if the symbiote came with someone else, or simply reproduce and die off, creating Carnage somehow. sweatdrop Spider-Man 4, what they had planned on making, included the Black Cat (played by Anne Hathaway) being introduced, and becoming a new villainous called the Vulturess, along with the Vulture making his appearance, while the Lizard was still never even actually shown.

The Amazing Spider-Man focuses the Lizard right at the beginning, and does look to be quite a great movie, basically since it aligns with the true comic story line, telling the original tale, and I hope that it shall stay true in the sequels as well, and maintain it in the first movie too. sweatdrop Besides the very downgraded costume in comparison to Spider-Man's normal uniform, it does look to be quite intact with the entirety of the story. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:42 am
The movie itself is coming out in 2 weeks exactly, and the game, in 1 week!

Also, if you want to see more trailers, I'll have them here, along with a Forum I made in the Entertainment Forum. sweatdrop

The Avengers: Avengers Assemble! & The Amazing Spider-Man!

Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games