Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Macy's wtf.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meow
  meowmerson
View Results

Roake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 pm
I actually like a bunch of the Macy's items. XD

It makes me so upset when I miss out on free items in gaia, that's the one thing I always was OCD about, getting every sponsor item, and now they're like 5k each.

HOW DO MAKE MONEY ON THIS SITE IVE FORGOTTEN.

Oh Gaia.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:22 pm
I am having the same problem. And it's hard to hunt down all the items that have come out over a year! (Or in your case, two!) Every time I pare down my wishlist, I find three more things to add to it. sweatdrop  

Ifailedmywillsave

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 am
Vending and hoarding are the only ways I know to make gold. I'm such a horrible gold maker. The only reason I have 2mil on this account is because of time and my lack of desire to buy expensive items. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:11 pm
Oh god I forgot Aquariums were retarded. I made 30k in like 10 minutes.  

Roake

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm
That clam game from the aquariums? I thought they would have decreased the amount of gold you could get from it by now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 am
They keep changing up the gold in Booty Grab. And they seem to think they will encourage people to play zOMG by reducing the amount of gold it gives us, too. =_= They need to make more store-exclusive rings, that's what I think. Who didn't rush out and buy like ten sweetheart rings when they were available?

None of it matters to me. I've had cons all summer and no time to really grind in Gaia. ;_; But my last con for two months is coming up this weekend. Something tells me I'll use Gaia like a MAJOR crutch to get over the loss. XD  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Roake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 am
PainfullyVivid
That clam game from the aquariums? I thought they would have decreased the amount of gold you could get from it by now.
No... I've literally played for like 5 minutes and made over 10k : /

I was at 3k when I came back, played for like.... I dunno... 20 ~ ish minutes? and was up to 30 k before I knew it, I can't imagine people who play religiously... I've literally spent no time on and am up to 50k with NO effort.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 am
Roake
PainfullyVivid
No... I've literally played for like 5 minutes and made over 10k : /

I was at 3k when I came back, played for like.... I dunno... 20 ~ ish minutes? and was up to 30 k before I knew it, I can't imagine people who play religiously... I've literally spent no time on and am up to 50k with NO effort.
Maybe that's what I should be doing when I'm bored as ******** for the next week and a half.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas