Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Riyo's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 am
User Image

User Image

Quote:
The headmistress gave a small sneer as she read over the application. "Bourgeois demon brat, as if I am needing more such snots," she hissed softly, never mind that she actually did need more such students. "At least this one should know how to fill out paperwork, yes?"

Groanspring

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 am
User Image

(What? There's nothing here yet. Go home.)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Riyo (Last name? What last name? Screw last names)
Nicknames: Just Riyo.

Faction/Race Demon - Bakeneko
Natural Ability:
• Minor Magic: capable of minor hex magics.

Personality: Withdrawn and anti-social, Riyo prefers to keep to herself and leave the social interactions to her other demon peers. She has a general distrust of most people, keeping to the idea that everyone is an enemy until proven otherwise (though very few have been able to prove otherwise). If anyone were able to prove otherwise, however, they'd find a very loyal acquaintance tucked underneath the ruffled fur.

Pros:

Curious, loves learning new things - Riyo tries to keep herself well-versed in knowledge, so whenever somebody surprises her with a new factoid, she's more than willing to sit and listen if only to prove she knows it at a later date. How far is she willing to go to learn about a subject? Ever heard the saying "Curiosity killed the cat."? Though, this is a perfect way to break the ice with her... As long as your pick is sharp enough to break through an iceberg.

Hard worker - Riyo completes all of her assignments/tasks in as timely a manner as she can. Lazy she is not (though will enjoy a nice cat nap on occassion). If put on a group assignment with nothing but slackers, Riyo will do the work herself just to prove she can (even if she's just proving it to herself).

"I'm not racist" - Riyo just hates everyone equally. Whether it's another demon, monster, or otherwise. Likewise, she doesn't care what gender you might hold. She still can't stand you (though she has more trouble interacting with flirty boys).

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours
- Yes, she's anti-social, but the feeling of being indebted to someone is something she cannot stand. If you do her a 'favor', even if she didn't ask for it, she'll pay you back. Likewise, if she happens to do something nice for you, whether accidental or through the kindness of her heart (HAHA, FAT CHANCE), you better give her something in return.

Cons:

Emotionally Unstable (We're gonna need a cart for all this emotional baggage) - Riyo... Has problems (don't we all?). Her mother was not the kindest of people. Her father? Who knows. Riyo doesn't remember him since he disappeared shortly after she was born, and therefore has major abandonment issues and certain triggers (may go into this if I type up a background). Like a bull, if you shake the metaphorical red sheet in front of her face, she's gonna charge and s**t's gonna get real. Which develops into...

Impulse control (or lack thereof) - Riyo gets what Riyo wants, even if she has to jump through a hoop to get it.. And if she wants to cut off all your arms and legs so she can beat you with them until you're this little bloody smear on the concrete, she'll do her best to see that vision through. It's where her instinct and intellect collide, the intellect usually being the loser. Bad ideas? She knows them when she sees them, but that's usually not enough to stop her.

Prude - She knows what feminine looks like. It looks like WHORE. WHOOOOOOORE! The only times you'll catch Riyo in a dress is in your dreams, because this cat prefers to cover up as much of her body as possible. Insecure doesn't even begin to cover it. It's the only area she feels inadequate over. Which means she stays far, far away from relationships (and touchy-feely men).

Secretly lonely
- SUCH A LONELY DAY. AND IT'S MINE... Riyo has a hard time admitting to herself that sometimes she yearns for companionship of some kind. Sure, talking to yourself is great (and she does, believe me), but it's hard to surprise yourself with an unexpected answer. There are days she wants to break down her cold and unforgiving exterior... But the fear of being hurt keeps her from it. Oh, and she is-

UNFORGIVING - Names? Riyo isn't good with names, but she'll never forget a face. Especially a face that spits at her or causes strife. It's like trying to put a cute little bonnet on your particularly unfriendly feline friend. Once it's done, they're never gonna look at you the same way again.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? The simple reason is for more control and bettering the ability to manage her own life. Things of monetary concern? She has that covered. Knowledge? She reads books for fun. Fear? Well, considering her fear backfires on her, that's a little iffy. There's also this teeny weeny itty bitty part of her that realizes she can't stay locked in her home forever, and eventually she'll have to deal with others whether she wants to or not.

FEAR: Riyo's ability consists of literally 'letting her emotions out'. All the disdain she feels takes shape into ugly little cat-like monstrosities (cat-like is used in the lightest terms, considering they have no legs and slide along the ground, leaving puddles of drool and black ooze in their wake). Her problem is that she can't control them for very long, and sometimes they'll turn back and attack their creator. She can only summon one at this time.

Physical Description: Slim/slender with a thin black tail to match. Black feline ears on either side of her head. Height is around 5'9". Body is slim. Chest size just above small.

Eye Colour: Crimson

Hair Colour/Style: blonde hair that hangs straight down. Lower back length.
Skin Colour: Fair

Clothing Style/Colours: Riyo prefers very covering clothing, her favorite outfit being a slick-looking trenchcoat, long pants, and boots. (Mens) victorian fashion is what she generally leans towards. Her favorite piece of fashion, however, is her top hat. It's a necessary item if she's going out in public. Hail the top hat in all it's savvy glory! Her usual colors are red, black, and dabs of gold.

Hobbies and Likes:

Fiddlin' - Yes, she can play The Devil Went Down to Georgia. No, she won't if you ask her to. Her love of the violin comes from a man she'd met briefly on the streets. The first time she heard the bow lovingly caress the strings, she knew it was something she had to learn. And, like the stubborn bull she was, didn't give up until she had mastered the wooden instrument... Much to her maid's and servants displeasure for the first few months.

Books, of course - Though she secretly leans more towards fantasy. It's a guilty pleasure, considering the fact that she has an imagination is kept on the down low. It's not like she'll ever use it for anything...

Creature watching - Some days she'll simply sit next to her window overlooking the street and watch people pass, imagining what they might be saying to one another or where they're going. It half makes up for her lack of real interaction with others. Only half.

Cats - NO, REALLY? Obviously, Riyo feels some connection to felines of lesser intelligence. That doesn't need a huge explanation. Though it should be noted she doesn't openly hate any specific animal species (except cannon cats... She's recently learned... ).

Confrontations
- The best kind of attention is negative. What better way to sabotage your own image and make people WANT to leave you alone? It's also a subliminal ego-stroke whenever she ends up conquering the opposing team. Though... She generally avoids it if the other party puts up little to no fight. Or at least, she tries to (try being the key word).

Dislikes:

Physical contact - As everybody knows, there are co-dependent cats who enjoy affection and a good scratch behind the ears every now and then... Then there are the independent felines ready to redecorate your furniture with claw-marks and bite you as soon as your hand comes within inches of their face. Riyo is the latter, and therefore avoids touching people (and people touching her) whenever possible.

Awkward Situations - (not that anybody really likes them) When Riyo finds herself at a loss for what to do, instead of calmly trying to think it through, she ends up with a brain fart and a state of panic. Which is why she tries to stay at the top of her game mentally... Not that she can be prepared for everything.

And You. But that was obvious.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:26 am
User Image

From the outside of the dorm, you can almost smell the alluring scent of pine-maul wafting under the small opening at the bottom of the door, which also looks like it's been polished.

The sound of locks being turned and chains removed seem as subtle as the smell, though if you pay attention you might be able to count at least six. A feline clad in expensive attire opens the door and wonders why the hell you're here. "Come in, if you have business." She mumbles begrudgingly before stepping aside.

Regal. The immediate word the comes to mind when you feast your eyes on the ghoul's clean and shiny dwelling. The floors are hard wood: dark oak that seems to be the centerpiece of the rooms. All the furniture seems to accent it, including the large canopy bed. There hangs translucent crimson material from the top and down just below the mattress, giving you a glimpse into the stunning red comforter. The wallpaper mimic's the bed's red touch with crimson and black stripes, the black being much thinner and underwhelming.

The kitchen is much like the main room, completely furnished with everything a young demon would need, including an adorable tea set covered in kittens. Wait, kittens? What?

Speaking of, where are her cats? If one stays silent enough, they might hear the soft, contented mews of multiple felines behind one of the doors Riyo keeps shut... While she has guests.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 am
User Image

Sabbath
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sabbath is a good-for-nothing independent little hellion that Riyo happened upon when leaving her house for work one day. There he'd been, just sitting on the steps as if he belonged there, grooming himself. When the owner of his stoop reached out to pet him, she promptly received a deep scratch on her hand.

At first, Riyo had been mad... But the more she stared at the creature, the more she realized... That was pretty much her. To a T. She didn't know why the cat was the way he was, but she imagined his distrust of people was most likely well-founded like hers. All she had to do was walk back in and set a plate of meat down. After that, there was no getting rid of him. To this day, she still can't reach out a hand to pet him, but at least he doesn't try to maul her like he does everyone else.

Viscount Aurthur Darjeerling II

A feline who would greatly prefer you call him by his full name should you be dressed in a commoner fashion. Only certain proven individuals may simply call him the Viscount. You'll know who you are when he doesn't hiss or scratch at you.

Felix

Felix is Riyo's little stalker friend who followed her home like a lost puppy one day. One minute he wasn't there... and the next minute... He was standing in her shadow. Staring up at her. With those green gas-mask lenses...

And still, the cat follows her everywhere. She can't seem to get rid of him. While it is refreshing to have the companionship... It's also a little discomforting

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:31 am
User Image

Key:
Least User Image User Image User Image User Image Most

User Image Astra - neutral She fed me a bug.

User Image Charlie - He's... Something... I dunno whether that's a good or a bad thing...

User Image Deacon - I've never hated anyone as much as I hate this boil. I would take great joy at seeing him writhe in pain.

User ImageJericho - I've discovered that he is pretty easy-going and a breeze to do business with. I suppose he's not as bad as I first thought.

User ImageJunko - Fed me a wasabi taiyaki. My tolerance level would be much lower for this ghoul if she didn't take such joy in fixing my coat.

User Image Mitsu - I really don't know what to think about her. She's so skiddish it's almost unbearable. I mean... She's afraid of cats for the love of Jack.

User ImageNuk - ... ]:

User Image Petro - C-c-cannot be unseen...

User ImageShun (aka Mitsu's shadow) - Needs to shut his ******** mouth like a good shadow so Mitsu can speak for herself.

User Image Tahki - Someone I didn't hate off the bat. Miracles do happen.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:32 am
User Image

Quote:
1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- One complete regular rp
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character
- One complete classroom rp
- One complete homework assignment
- One complete battle, with just rolls
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
- Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

RPs completed - 34
Classroom RPs completed - 3
Homework Assignments done - 1
Fanart done - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Minipets - 5
SPECIAL/META POINTS: 28

TOTAL: 77

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am
User Image

Inactive
[PRP] Creature Watching (Riyo/Cat)
[PRP] Looking for Errands (Moure / Riyo)
[PRP] Maul Mischief. (Mac/Riyo)
[PRP] Unexpected [Charlie x Riyo]
[PRP] Home away from Home. [Zar/Riyo]
[PRP] Of Owls and Alley Cats. (Kettil/Riyo)

Current
[PRP] Barking up wrong trees. (Roch/Riyo/??)
[PRP] What is love? Baby don't hurt me (Riyo/Shun)
[PRP] Serious business. (Titus/Riyo)
[PRP] Bitter black coffee. (Mot/Riyo)
[PRP] Just Desserts. (Mac/Riyo)
[PRP] You cut my back, I'll scratch yours. (Deacon/Riyo)
[PRP] SUPER SLUMBER PARTY, LOTS OF STUFF TO DO!
[PRP] Burning Bridges (among other things..) (Titus/Riyo)
[PRP] Well that was fun wasn't it? (Riyo, Poke)
[PRP] Merry Catmas! (Akubi/Riyo)
[PRP] A New Friend For Xmas? (Riyo & Hel)
[PRP] Holey Moley. (Akubi, Riyo)
[FIN] Such a purrfect day until...(Akubi & Riyo)
[PRP] Won't you be my mentour? (Malcolm/Riyo)
[PRP] When camping, don't forget to pack luck. (Akubi/Riyo)
[sololololo] What I like about you. (Riyo)

Completed Y2
[PRP] Proper Behavior (Riyo & Sin)
[PRP] Whats new pussycat, woah x3 (Riyo, Poke)

[Solo] DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE HOBO SACK! (Riyo)
[SOLO] There are no happy endings, Riyo.
[PRP] So uh...yeah (Titus / Riyo)
[PRP] Eat Prey Feels (Riyo & Hel)
[PRP] Pursuit of Pussyness | Lizzy & Riyo
[PRP] Falling from Heaven. (Hel/Riyo)
[PRP] Cliffhanger. (Titus/Riyo)
[PRP] VANDALS! (King/Riyo)
[PRP] I see a kitty! (Poke, Riyo)
A wild booth appears!
[PRP] An unlikely visitor. (Mitsu/Riyo)
[PRP] Alive and breathing. (Xiu/Riyo)
[PRP] I'm not crazy... (Riyo & Deacon)
[PRP] Checking In (Mot & Riyo)
[PRP] O^O and ono (Riyo, Astra)
[PRP] Can't Hug Every Cat. [Jack/Riyo]
[PRP] The Time After (Mitsu and Riyo)
[PRP] My own worst enemy. (Xiu/Riyo)
[PRP] Business, as usual. [Zar/Riyo]
[SOLO] What a CATastrophe! (Riyo)
[FIN] Feeding the hateship (Riyo/Shun)
[PRP] Rooftops. (Roch/Riyo)
[PRP] To My Scrooge (Riyo & Hel)
[PRP] One of these cats is unlike the other. (Deacon/Riyo)
[PRP] The man of your nightmares. (Titus/Riyo)
[PRP] What the.... (Titus / Riyo)
Luck be a lady tonight. (Riyo/Hel/Xiu/Mitsu)
[PRP] Shattered. (Deacon/Riyo)
[PRP] Something is Amiss (Shun/Mitsu/Hel/Riyo/Mot/Xiu/Titus)
[PRP]It's a dat- bet (Titus / Riyo) +2 Over 10,000 words.
[PRP] Not good enough for rumors (Riyo/Titus)
[PRP] "Cat"atonic.
[PRP] Boken Promises (Roch & Riyo)
[PRP] Pup Playdate (Shun/Mitsu/Riyo)

Special

[School Play] +2
[Christmas Meta] +7
[SOLO EXAM] Not-so-hexellent +3 pts

[Horseman Meta] - +13 pts
[Nightmare SOLO] Salt water for my dehydrated soul. +3

Classes
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101
[Open Class] Trashology - Gettin' Dirty (Roch/Edel/Riyo)
[CLASS] Elements of FEAR

Completed Y1
[PRP] A flashy entrance. (Riyo, Shun, & Mitsu)
[PRP] Who needs a map? [Riyo/Jericho]
[PRP] I'm taking the stairs next time... (Riyo/Shun)
[PRP] How to train a cat. (Riyo/Jericho)
[PRP] In your Mauls, buying your goodz (Riyo, Astra)
[PRP] Rainy Day (Mitsu/Riyo)
[PRP] I'll rest when I'm dead. (Riyo/Jericho)
[PRP] Being in a Library with CATS [Riyo x Tahki]
[PRP] 10 pts for hitting the target! (Riyo, Astra, Jericho)
[PRP] Glass Playground (Charlie/Riyo)
[PRP] Fine Dining. (Jericho/Riyo)
[PRP] For lack of a better title. (Mitsu/Riyo)
[PRP] I'm not "delicate". (Riyo/Mot)
[PRP] It can be homeworks teim nao? (Pepin/Riyo)
[LOG] Sane Cat Ladies | Lizzy & Riyo
[PRP] Unwelcoming Party (Riyo/Deacon)
[PRP] An invitation to mindless banter. (Riyo/Eracs)
[PRP] Pumpkin seed for your thoughts? (Hel/Riyo)
[PRP] Constructing additional pylons. (Jericho/Riyo)
[PRP] And then I was high (Riyo, Astra)
[PRP] Stray cat collecting [Riyo/Xiu]
[LOG] Team Awesome on HIM Before Field Trip [FIN]
[PRP] So, what is this...? (Riyo & Lattice)
[SOLO] 7th Circle.
[PRP] Heeeere kitty kitty kitty~ [Riyo & Mot]
[PRP] Milkshakes Bring Riyo To The Yard (Riyo & Hel)

Classes
[CLASS] Human Studies 101
[Class] Mad Science 101
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?!

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 am
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 am