Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Starting Agility Classes!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:05 pm
It's finally happening! I talked with my parents and it's going to happen! They said I could go, but I'm paying which is still awesome because I get to go! We're going for agility classes this October!

The facility I'm planning on going to is forming their October beginners class. I'm e-mailing the class scheduler now(well not really probably tomorrow) and hopefully will get a call from them within the coming weeks and figure out when I'll take classes and then fill out the registration forum.

I'm super excited, but first I need to find out when I have soccer practices and stuff so I can plan around that. Hopefully the season will be over/soon over so then I won't have to worry about missing classes or visa versa.

Once I'm enrolled I'll be able to also use the courses on Saturdays and sundays for practice. I'll also try and attend the next USDAA trial they'll have just to be a spectator.

Now all I have to do is try and hold my horses until I hear back and start looking into soft crates for Abbers

Oh and That's not all...

Bo gets to go in for an evaluation at Jabula!

So Bo will finally get what he needs and Abby and I get our classes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 am
*does a happy dance* rofl  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:22 am
I'm so excited, but nervous! Looks like we may be trialing sometime next year after all depending on how classes go and weather or not dumbo here enjoys it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:02 pm
Just got another reply from the lady at Sirius

"Sounds like you've been doing a nice job! We have a 4 week Monday night (7PM) class starting on Aug 29th, and I still have room for one more person. If this date is too soon, I think that I can fit you into that class when they start their 8 weeks session (same night and time) 5 weeks later, skipping a week for Labor Day.

How does that sound?"

So now I have the option for the August class or the October class and I have no idea what to do. I feel like we could use a little more time to get prepared, but I wanna jump at the earlier class. SO I'll talk it over with my parents and see what we can do.  

Animelover955

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff