Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Untilted Digimon Fic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think thus far?
  Looks promising
  Needs improvement
View Results

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm
Hey guys, I know everyone's probably wondering why I haven't been rping much lately. Well there's a number of reasons, one of which being that me and Aibo (my gf) have been working on a fan fic. I haven't decided what to call it yet, so I've pretty much just been calling it 'Digital Monsters'.

And yeah, the main character is loosely based off my character in the RP, but trust me, his path in my story will be very different from my own in the RP. Anyway, with that said, I will go ahead and post the first chapter, and you guys can lemme know what you think...

MAIN CAST
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Genki 'Geoff' Fujiwara
User ImageKoromon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Neilina Huang
User Image--->User Image--->User Image--->User Image--->User ImageLopmon

Oh, and Neilina getting Lopmon and that specific Evolution line was Aibo's call, which is why you'll notice that's the only one I have the complete line for. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm
Genki Fujiwara, or Geoff as he liked to be called, sighed as he leaned back in his chair in the classroom, attendance being called, hardly recognizing a single name. It wouldn’t be so irritating to him being in a class full of people he didn’t know, really…if this wasn’t the thousandth time it’d happened, that is.

For as long as he could remember, he was passed back and forth between his parents: His mother, who lived here in Japan, and his father, who lived in Canada. Even though he’d been told they used to be the stereotypical ‘big happy family’, he honestly couldn’t remember it at all. He only knew being passed back and forth by two parents that claimed to love him but seemed more interested in making his life a living-

“Hello?!” he heard someone shout, breaking his train of thought.

He groaned as he looked forward at the source of the voice: Katsuo Nakadai. The only reason he knew his name was because he was the resident jerk and suck up to the teacher. “Miss Mamiya was calling your name over and over! Get your head out of the clouds, man!”

Geoff growled, but chose not to do anything, knowing it’s what Katsuo wanted. He was pleased to hear the person sitting behind him say “It’s okay. Guys like him get theirs eventually.”

Geoff looked back at the girl sitting behind him: A Chinese girl in glasses named Neilina. Again, he only knew her name for a single reason, but in this case, it’s because she was in the same boat as him: Parents split, and having to move back and forth between her two parents. However, despite this similar upbringing, he didn’t make lengthy conversation with her. Nothing personal against her, mind you, he just liked to keep to himself.

Class went by pretty much the same as usual: They went over a lesson that Geoff honestly could care less about until they went to Creative Writing. That’s where Geoff excelled. Much as he hated to agree with Katsuo on something, his head was in the clouds a lot, but that’s where he liked to be. He liked to dream of far off worlds and fantastic adventures. Sadly, that class was never long enough for him, and soon found himself heading to recess.

“Hey…Genki, right?” He heard Neilina call for him as he walked out into the hall.

“…Call me Geoff.” he replied, turning to face her. “What can I do for you?”

“Actually, I was hoping I could do something for you.” Neilina explained. “I don’t mean to be nosy, but…I saw some of your writing. You’d really like to have an adventure, wouldn’t you?”

Geoff’s eyes narrowed. “…So? What, you’re gonna start picking on me for that too?”

Neilina quickly shook her head. “No, not at all! I was just going to say…I think that really suits you, Geoff. You’re very creative, thoughtful…You’re not like the other boys in our class, least of all that jerk Katsuo.”

“…O-Oh…” Geoff mumbled, turning away slightly as he felt his face heat up. “Well…Thanks, I guess…Is that all?”

Neilina walked up to him. Very slyly, she placed her hand over his and Geoff could feel her place something in his palm. As she walked past, he could hear her whisper something to him, just before she took off down the hall. Opening his hand, he saw the object she put in his hand: A small gray virtual pet with an egg on the screen, He could only look confused at it as he thought about her words.

“Enjoy your adventure.”

Elsewhere, stomping his way through a large, molten area was a giant blue and black dinosaur wearing a dark brown helmet with three horns. He growled as he saw a green dragon with an spiked ball at the end of his tail, red spines lining down his back, and red talons coming out of his paws and two massive claws coming from it’s back. The dragon stared a hole through him, growling menacingly.

“You should have left while you had the chance, Greymon!” it shouted. “You may have been the ruler of this sector once, but now I, Groundramon, am the mightiest of all!”

Greymon grinned. “…Still have so much to learn…BRING IT ON!!!”

With that, the two beasts charged each other hard and fast, clashing skulls first. The growled as they pushed on each other, Groundramon gaining the advantage as he began to push Greymon back. Groundramon began to laugh as Greymon tried to dig his talons into the molten earth.

“Give it up, ex-King!” Groundramon shouted. “I’m far stronger than you!”

“A strong ruler never surrenders…” Greymon muttered, grinning suddenly. “…when he has no reason to!”

Ducking down, Greymon let Groundramon flop over him and then raised his jaws up, taking a bite out of one of Groundramon’s massive arms as small data bits flew off where a part of his arm once was. Groundramon howled as he rolled across the ground, finally landing on all fours.

“Clever…” Groundramon groaned. “…But not clever enough! Megaton Hammer Crash!”

Greymon had no time to react as suddenly Groundramon swung his tail forward, catching Greymon in the gut and sending it rolling across the ground.

Giga Crack!” Groundramon shouted, slamming the ground with it’s entire body and causing a tremor to open up the earth under Greymon. Unable to stop himself, Greymon fell through the ground and into the molten pit below. Groundramon held his head high and laughed.

“I did it! I won!” he called out. “I AM THE KING!!!”

Suddenly, lava burst out from the earth, splashing onto the ground as a flash of light shot out from the crack made by Groundramon. “Greymon Digivolve to…METALGREYMON!!!”

Greymon emerged from the lava, landing feet first on the ground with a loud thud. He’d grown larger, with new cybernetic parts on his chest, legs, and tail. His left arm was now completely mechanical, his helmet was now replaced with a silver steel one with new red hair protruding out from the back, an odd metal compartment was now on his chest, and giant purple metal wings came out of his back.

“I-It can’t be!!!” Groundramon yelled in defiance. “I am the only Ultimate here!”

“Guess again!” MetalGreymon shouted back, his chest compartment opening to reveal a pair of missiles. “Giga Blaster!!!”

The missiles fired out from MetalGreymon’s chest and impacted Groundramon hard, sending out a huge shockwave that blasted apart the torn up and molten earth around them. A gigantic flash of light blinded the two as it enveloped the entire area, swallowing it whole.

Geoff sighed hard as he flopped on his bed, glad school was done so he could just relax in his room. His Mom was out getting groceries, so he could be by himself for a little while…A real shame, then, that he was bored out of his mind.

Thinking back to earlier, he fetched into his pocket and got out his v-pet. It was still an egg, and based on what he’d heard during lunch from some people that had them, it should stay that was for at least a day, depending on what it hatched into.

Wonderful…he thought to himself. What a great adventure she got me hooked on. Maybe next time she’ll get me to race a snail…

With a groan, Geoff sprawled out on his bed. Suddenly feeling tired, he decided to go ahead and nap right there and then, not bothering to put his v-pet away. However, the very instant he felt himself start to drift off, something happened. Just as he was too deep in his unconsciousness to notice, the v-pet began to beep and flash. The pixelated egg on the screen suddenly began to tremble and hatch, sending out a wave of energy out of the device and onto the floor near Geoff’s bed, all the while the device was shifting and changing in Geoff’s hand.

The energy on the ground suddenly started to take form. Within moments, a small round pink creature was sitting on the floor, looking up at Geoff’s form. With barely a moment’s hesitation, it jumped up onto the bed, right by Geoff’s head, as Geoff began to stir and wake back up.

“Nnngh…” he mumbled, his eyes suddenly shooting open as they focused in on the creature looking him in the eye. “…Y-wha?!?!”

Before he could do anything, though, the device in his hand let out a loud screech. A vortex of energy seemed to blast out from it and then back into it, taking a very shocked Geoff, a confused pink creature, and even the device itself in, leaving the room empty of life…  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:29 pm
UPDATED ~ Included images of main cast  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm
Hey that was super excelent, I cant wait to see if the rest is just like it, Great job man!!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items