Why are my rats dicks now ):

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:57 pm
I went away for a week and had someone feed them and now they are like completely different rats.

My calm rat clamour is really shy and skittish now and chaos is way more shy and skittish than he was before. I don't understand. Clamour pretty much had free access to my whole room because the tank topper i have was off just enough for him to get out and my dad told me he saw him out and put him back.

The day i got back i held them and evreyone was fine and normal. They missed me it seemed like and they were just like they used to be like when i got them out. clamour went limp and let stretch him out all cute. But today i took them out and clamour went to n** me (but didn't) then he did it again when i tried to pick him up outside the cage. chaos was just scared and kept trying to run away more than usual but he has days where he more afraid its odd. Clamour was pretty much my favorite rat because he was so cute and calm.

Do you think its because he is more mature now? or because they had no social time. I have gone like a week without holding them or taking them out before and they were still there same selves so idk. Maybe they are just pissed at me for leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 pm
Perhaps they are just giving you s**t for leaving for so long lol  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 pm
my rats will sometimes go a week or two without out of cage time, their cage is big, so I don't worry about that, but they never go that long without interaction with humans, maybe they need reminded, or maybe they have a lot of pent up energy to get rid of.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm
Maybe they are going through puberty? You know how teens are. xD ha I'm only kidding.

Anyways, it is possible that your rats got traumatized when you were gone.
You should ask the person who was taking care of your rats if anything happened to them. But it is probably nothing too serious. Maybe just give it some time, they might come around.  

[ Jinx ]

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:36 pm
[ Jinx ]
Maybe they are going through puberty? You know how teens are. xD ha I'm only kidding.

Anyways, it is possible that your rats got traumatized when you were gone.
You should ask the person who was taking care of your rats if anything happened to them. But it is probably nothing too serious. Maybe just give it some time, they might come around.

I think they just missed me alot. My dad didn't really talk to them or pet them i am assuming. so the forgot how to come when i call them when i am in their cage. They are still not being their old selves but clamor is coming around. I was actually thinking it might be puberty. I got him when he was a tiny baby rat. so it could be.

Oh wait i just figured out they come to "Hey" now. lmfao. What the hell did my dad do to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm
Oh that's good at least one of them are doing better, the other one is probably holding a grudge ^u^.

Ha, maybe your dad was all "HEY eat your god dam food or I'll smack you!", that could explain some things. xD  

[ Jinx ]

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff