Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm
I'm so sad ):
The same cat who I managed to cut a chunk of skin out of, I've hurt again by accident. Or rather ,scared probably, but still.

My mom let her outside so when I went to go get her, she was laying on a slab of concrete. There's a hole in the side of the house and that's where she darts to when she doesn't want to come in..

So I strategiacally placed myself in front of the hole and she went to run to it, and I tried to put my foot in front of her but she was running too quickly and I stepped on her shoulder/neck area. Not hard, but I stepped on it.

I went to go after her and she was giving me the most terrified, sad meow. I feel so horrible. Like I've betrayed her ):  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Make sure she's not hurt, and as long as she isn't, then work to regain her trust. It's not too big of a deal, I'm sure that we've all accidentally hurt pets or even other people when we're trying to do a good thing. As long as there are no serious injuries, it's ok. And even if there are, that doesn't make you a bad person, just be more careful next time.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm
Vanilla eXee

Make sure she's not hurt, and as long as she isn't, then work to regain her trust. It's not too big of a deal, I'm sure that we've all accidentally hurt pets or even other people when we're trying to do a good thing. As long as there are no serious injuries, it's ok. And even if there are, that doesn't make you a bad person, just be more careful next time.

I'm pretty sure she's not hurt. She was darting around trying to get away from me and it didn't appear she was injured at all.
But regardless I can't check because she got back under the house and I haven't been able to call her out since...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 pm
Try not to worry about it too much, you have to give your cat time to trust you again. If you haven't already done so, maybe coach her out from under your house with catnip. Once she seems more comfortable with you, spoil her with love and affection. Give her treats, catnip, massage, and play with her. <3  

[ Jinx ]

zara kezia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:20 am
You are not a bad person ,you were trying to help the cat not hurt her.Which makes you a caring person . heart  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games