Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm
Artymus' Racials

Limitation:
2 Freebies per month
3 pets per flatsale
3 custom slots per custom opening
--may open flatsales and customs twice a month.
--may keep all profits from sales/customs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 pm
Race Descriptions/Deities/Royalty

- Ottsels are always Good, no matter what.
- FaeMoose made by me will most often be Good, but they can be other alignments, whether by custom or breeding.
-FaeSheep can be any alignment, but black fleece will always be ebil, white fleece will always be good. All colors in between are up to you! (TWWA had it this way in her FaeSheep thread)

Faemoose
The FaeMoose are Hippies to the core. They're very peaceful and easy to get along with (most times) and usually very easy-going. They love everything in nature and tend to stick to the woods and live off the land. Even though they're Goodies, don't be fooled. While they're not very quick to anger and are very patient, if a loved one's life is in danger they will not hesitate to act. They're very protective of friends and family, and making an enemy of a FaeMoose is asking for trouble.
(Can come in any alignment)

Goddess
User Image
She is the benevolent goddess of the FaeMoose. She loves all of her subjects, no matter their alignment, as she believes there is love within all of them.

King
User Image
Herbert Alabaster vonAntlah III, the ruler of FaeMoose! He believes in being fair and just, and is usually very level-headed, even if he seems a little stuffy. He welcomes his subjects to visit him often to get to know them, and hopefully help them with any plight they may have. He knows the others think him odd, but that's okay. "To each their own" is his philosophy.

Ottsels
The Ottsels are an all-female race. They are adventurous and always looking to battle evil. They despise ANYTHING AND ANYONE evil. They would never EVER think about flinging or mating to someone ebil-aligned. They are ultra-goodies on a mission to save Faetasia from evil. Unfortunately, they usually end up in more of a mess than anything, but usually manage to scrape out...barely. Ottsels are amazing comrades, and loyal 'til the end. If you want to take someone adventuring with you, take an Ottsel! They're always prepared and geared to go!

Goddess
User Image
Freyja is usually found wandering her temple, speaking with her priestesses, or even the maids. Don't let her gentleness fool you, she's a fearsome fighter in battle, and is always on the forefront, fighting alongside her warriors.

King
User Image

The story of Daxter is a mildly amusing one.

He, and his best friend and side-kick Jak, went to the Ottsel Temple to spot (and possibly hit on) some babes. Now, Daxter, being the slick guy he is, found his way into the Goddess' chambers. He searched about the room for the most beautiful Ottsel of all....and tripped over an ottoman and fell into a pool of ooze she kept.

When he pulled himself out, he was small and orange and covered in fur. Jak found his friend by following the oddly feminine screaming and found Daxter in his current state. It was then that the goddess descended and looked upon the state of him.

"Now what have we here? Two spies in my temple? And-oh my...looks like one of you got your just desserts", she said to them. Unable to contain herself, she laughed and laughed until her sides were sore and tears poured from her eyes. When she finally regained her composure, the goddess looked at Daxter and told him this would be his punishment for attempting to spy on her and her temple's attendants.

After his initial freak out, Daxter realized...HOW FRIKKIN' AWESOME THIS WAS. He was the ONLY male Ottsel. Right then, in a fit of brilliance, he declared himself the King of Ottsels. With a smirk and a roll of her eyes, the goddess presented him with a small crown. But she also bestowed upon her most trusted priestesses the knowledge of what had transpired, and gave them the task of making and handing out the stuffed likeness of their new "king". She also bade them to give a warning when they passed those stuffed kings around to all her subjects, "Look before you leap. Think before you speak. And DON'T go into temples to spy on 'babes'."

FaeSheep

Goddess
User Image
(Owned by The Worlds Worst Accident)

I don't have any info on the FaeSheep since I can't find any that TWWA (The Worlds Worst Accident) posted about them other than they can be any alignment.

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 pm
Flat Sales

Rules

1. You can only claim one pet per sale. You can only win one.
2. Proxy is allowed. (You may proxy for 1 person and try for one yourself as long as you use a separate post for each)
3.DO NOT post till Artymus posts GO!, and it is always Flaffle based, meaning you must post a pref list when you post. Please do not put "reroll", it is irrelevant to the way I roll for winners.
4. After a few hours, I will close submissions and randomize the winners. Failure to follow all the rules in this post will get you disqualified.
5. Play nice and have fun.
6. Send trade as soon as you are announced the winner. Trades go to Artymus. If you do not send trade within 24 hours, I will reroll. Trades are PWYW
7. Please be for posting for Certs in my certing thread here
8. Your pet MUST have a racially acceptable spec. I reserve the right to change it to default "Adventuring" for Ottsels or "Free Love" for FaeMoose.
9. DO NOT edit your post at any time, under any circumstance.
10. All rules are subject to change at any time.

Customs

Rules
DO NOT POST FORMS IF I HAVE NOT SPECIFIED THAT CUSTOMS ARE OPEN.

Spots will always be Colorist Choice. So, fill out the form at the bottom of this post and post it in this thread. When the time is up for entries, I'll close it down and pick three winners. If you win a custom spot, you will be PM'd a WIP for approval, and then you will be quoted with your cert (if you've posted certing info in my certing thread) in the drop-off thread in this section of the guild.

I 1000% do not do free-hand edits. The only edits available are the ones that come with Ottsels.

Things I do not like doing:

- Complicated patterns.
- Completely CC forms.
- Asking for CC everything and giving me an "inspiration" pic/video/palette to work off of means you do not get to ask for changes. You left everything up to me, deal with it.
- Multiple patterns on one pet. Just no. I won't do tribal and swirls on the same pet.

Things I do love:
Animal prints
SPECIFICS! I adore hex codes/palettes/etc
Swirls.

Custom Price: 30k

Forms:

FaeMoose

[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (Yes, these come as male or female)
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Hair Tie Color (Females):[/b]
[b]Antler Color (Males):[/b]
[b]Fingers (Males):[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Body:[/b]
[b]Mini-Moose(Females):[/b]
[b]Flower Petals:[/b]
[b]Flower Centers:[/b]
[b]Flower Stems:[/b]
[b]Hearts (Females):[/b]
[b]Pattern(s):[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Ottsels:

[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Fur:[/b]
[b]Pattern:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b] ( Choose 1-2: Leather, Fishnet, Goggles, Necklace, or None [Only ones that cannot be paired are Leather and Fishnet, only Ottsels by Artymus will have any of these edits. Do no request them from UniWingdFox.])
[b]Edit Color:[/b]
[b]Plush Body Color:[/b]
[b]Plush Goggle Color:[/b]
[b]Plush Pattern:[/b]
[b]Other (If you have an inspiration picture, put it here):[/b]
[b]Refs:[/b]

FaeSheep

[b]Main Body Color:[/b]
[b]Fleece:[/b]
[b]Horns:[/b]
[b]Hooves:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Necklace/Hair Gems:[/b]
[b]Pattern:[/b]
[b]Ref:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Certing:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm
FLAT SALE PREVIEWS

Use this code to enter:

[quote="Artymus"][/quote]
[align=center][size=18][b]Gimmie that Ottsel![/b][/size]
[/align]

Open: July 7, 2023 When I open it
End: July 10, 2023 5 PM PST

**If 24 hrs pass without a new entry, I may cut the sale short**

User Image
User Image
User Image

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm
CREDITS

Meeki for drawing them, of course. And having Faekats open. <3
Anthro!Sparky for my wonderful, wonderful birthday present. (And letting me borrow your thread set up) <3
Le Saucy for lining and templating the FaeMoose.<3
Parue for lining and templating the Ottsels. <3
The Worlds Worst Accident for making me co-owner of the FaeSheep. <3
yuniki_stardream for templating the Sheep for me. <3
You guys are great! <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm
GO

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat