Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 am
Okay, this'll be somewhat short... xd If anybody who pays close attention to me knows, I love My Little Pony. I have more than a few characters of my own creation I'd love to get as Soquili. There's just one hitch to this - Several are pegasus ponies, which means Wind Soquili... And pretty much all wing types cover the rump, which is pretty central to a My Little Pony. I know I could ask the colorist, should I land a slot, for a wingless version, but it feels a bit like that'd clutter both our computers and photobuckets just a bit, especially mine after a while. It's also not as simple as getting a half-breed Angeni - That's far more gold than I can drop for a horse multiple times, especially since two of my characters are twins, and I'd have to drop the price for a half-breed Angeni twice in one go just for the ability to have that single pair of spread-out wings.

So, what I'm suggesting is a pair of wings for the Wind Soquili that's spread out and clear of the rump(Something like, say, the top pairs of Angeni wings or Kalona Wings 1, 2, and 3).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 am
There's this already which is spread out:

User Image

And this one too:
User Image

I mean, they're not perfect when showing the markings on the butt, but there are wings that are spread out o:

*note; i was just looking through agneza's breeding and picked out the first ones I saw XD; I CAN REMOVE IF YOU DUN WANT THEM HERE D: JUST TELL ME <3  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:36 pm
Something like this, you mean?
User Image

Last I checked she was considered a Wind... O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm
I'm pretty sure those are Angeni wings  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Wings like the top pairs of Angeni wings are the exact kind I mean for an alternate wing set xd ;; Unfortunately, as I said... I don't have 4mil a piece to drop for what's currently 4 ponies. And as said, two of them are twins, so to ideally get them at the same time... I'd need 8mil minimum. Which... I don't have xd ;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 pm
The wings Ezekiel has aren't Angeni wings. They're an alternate pose for the Wind wings that you can choose from.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:24 pm
I believe Ish was referring to Sallexis's wings Natty. =3 ((And they are, her dad is classified as an angenikirin cross.))

In terms of the rest of the actual subject, while I can see why you want an alternative style to show off the markings I, personally, don't believe it's necessary. /twocents  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 pm
My post was actually directed to Andranis, I knew Ish was referring to Sallexis  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm
Nevermind! I speak of lies and slander!

._.; I always thought she was a wind. >>;

In fact... when I look her up in here (She's still named ???) it says she's a Wind... >>;

Ah well. I learned something new today. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:52 am
No, I mean... Seruta's Soquili - Her wings are exactly what I mean for spread-out wings. And, personally, I'm not fond of the two posted boys' wings, particularly because what's mattering for my OCs here - They're very much FEMALE, and on the females, those wings absolutely COVER the rump to the point symbols would be on the lower thigh and ruin the effect for me. Unfortunately, the only other Soquili to show off wings of what I have in mind of what I'd love to see... Qualify for mutants. Two are from a breeding, one is a staff custom.  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 am
Well my girl Amethyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
has a little bit of room on her rump so I think that if the sign was small enough it would fit. If you don't like those wings then it's another story.

If you look at Eden Cullen and her siblings in the owner list it also has them as wind, but she got them from a breeding (theyre not angeni winds) anyway they would have to be mutants to do that. I understand not wanting to spend all that money for so many horses but if you don't like the wind options the only other thing I can think of is changing them from wind to say (halfbreed or not) flutter (theyd have to be see through though or custom) or kalona because those wings allow the rump to be shown, but then again that may not be totally realistic to a pegasus. Sorry that's all that I can think of without having to create new wings which would require alot from colorists. sweatdrop

edit: I guess you could also do the kelpi wings, but once again theyd no longer be wind which would mess with them being pegasus.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 am
You could always get creative with where the markings are as well? I mean, yes, I do also love the spread out wings, but I find them special for Angeni x:

Take... Isadora as an example:
User Image

This is her mother:
User Image

And great-grandmother:
User Image

Who is a MLP cosplay. I think the cosplay also was a pegasus pony, but as you can see, you don't necessarily have to get wings. I think one time for Trinity's siblings, Sabin actually gave one of the siblings wings C:

I mean, I know that was an extra gift from Sabin, but my overall thing is, although it would be nice, I don't think it's necessary as Niss said o:

Note; Isadora is IB's XD If there are problems me posting them, please tell me... They're just the only example I know of XD  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 am
I've never asked, but maybe it's possible to ask a colorist to re-size/reposition existing wings. Tilting and re-sizing the eagle wings or just tilting the wings that Amethyst has would clear more of the rump. The only bad (or not, it depends on your preferences) thing is that it would put part of the front wing behind the horse's head. Speaking for the mares, anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 pm
I don't see why they couldn't angle them a different way! However, since you dont like those wings I would either suggest you save up for angeni wings or wait for a mutant slot.

Pretty sure completely newly drawn wings are grounds for mutants. If thats what your asking.  

Renegade Athena

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 pm
Quote:
Pretty sure completely newly drawn wings are grounds for mutants. If thats what your asking.

I think it's template suggestions so the price wouldn't be as high x3;  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces