Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
♡ A Strawberry of a Mess ♡ (OOC and Profiles) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Well lets see...I want to do an RP here, but have yet to do so! Weird how life works huh? sweatdrop
I'm no good as a seme (believe you me, I have tried for hours and...well...let's just say it was a complete turn off...xD), but I'm all for Uke! I'd like to say I'm literate...but somedays I can't form more than one paragraph! So I'll go on the safe side and say I'm semi literate. ^ ^
I have no limits and don't mind doing what ever [insert your name here] have in mind. But if you need some help, these are a few topics that have bubbled into my brain at the moment:

Shy Teacher x Dominat Student

Dominat Teacher x Shy Student

Slave x Master

Sister x Sister

Mother x Daughter

Rocker x Nerd

Bully x New Kid

And many more~! Also, I can do anime pairings as well. Post away~ heart

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 am
I wouldn't mind trying just about any RP situation, so long as you don't mind I rarely use fancy post formattings and am sometimes slow to respond (I have a rather busy schedule, most days. ^^" )

As for my literacy, I tend to change the level I write at depending on the situation, ranging form one liners (though rare, because I hate doing them,) to multi-page posts in equally rare instances (I like long posts, but the more you write, the harder it is to actually interact with people while still maintaining readability. Having 6 paragraphs describing that your character is tugging on a shirt button is just silly.)

About the only thing in that list I wouldn't be too interested in would be the slave x master one, simply because that's not really my thing. Anything else I'd be willing to try, if you'd like to set things up and give an idea of what you would expect from an RP partner.  

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:50 am
User Image User Image
I like using post formats cuz I feel fancy, but I don't use 'em when I'm lazy. ^ ω^
And as for the ideas, those were the things that poped into my brain at the moment; I'm completely open to whatever you would like to do. And as for my intrests at the moment...well, I think out of the choices I've spread out Shy Teacher x Dominat Student would be a good place to start!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 am
Haha... from what you posted before, I'm guessing you would play the part of the shy teacher? I would be fine with that; I'm not that great at coming up with new RP ideas when it comes to romance, and much less driven to put things together, but I'm plenty good at keeping up with those I join, so long as I'm given something to work off of. :3

Now, would you want to work over a thread or through PMs? I'm fine with either, but I do like having a thread to at least reference for characters and setting.  

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 am
User Image User Image
I'd rather RP in a fourm because my inbox is kinda cluttered...<-- (is a slob)
And this can be the OOC and Profile fourm, all I gotta do is change the name like the mini mod that I am. Mufufufufu...
And I wanna keep Strawberry in the title...I'm having a faze. o ωo

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:20 am
Haha... that works for me, Cisara. If I seem to be slow to respond, though, feel very free to send me a PM, those tend to jar my attention back to where it should be. Let me know when you've got things set up and I'll be able to get to work on a profile. Also, I'm guessing it wont be any kind of fantasy, just normal school based with anime styling?  

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:27 am
User Image User Image
Indeed and I shall~! The basic profile layout is very simple: Name, Age, Gender, Bio.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 am
I'm guessing there should be a character image in there, or are we going with written descriptions, because I'm fine with either. ^^  

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 am
User Image User Image
*facepalm*
Yes, there will be a character image. sweatdrop

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 am
Okie dokie then, I'll look forward to seeing what you've got set up. ^^  

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 am
⇚ Lillian Farewell ⇛

User Image

Bio: Lillian has always been a quiet girl even at childhood, but slowly broke out of the shell enough to become a teacher like her mother. Life at home isn't really what you'd call "happy free time," work piled up left and right, bills and what not; it's stressed Lillian to no end. But no matter how horrible he day goes, the students she teach always brightens her up. Just alittle. I mean...it's not like she like watching giggle and laugh...and dance...a-and squeal about something silly like a boy or a sucessful date...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
⇚ Sarah MacTamson ⇛

Bio: Sarah grew up the youngest of three children, the second daughter of the family. She was a bit spoiled by her parents, but always got the short end of the stick from her older siblings, who thought it was unfair to go easy on her simply because she was younger. Sarah ended up going through school with moderate grade levels, certainly not being the worst but going to no special lengths to excel, and for the most part came across as a solid introvert, even though she always holds a certain air of superiority about her. Sarah is still rather kind, if a bit condescending at times, and seems to have attracted a bit of a following from the other students, though pays them no mind. Instead, it seems she has eyes for someone else, her usual aloof smile taking on a bit of a sparkle when she looks at their teacher...

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 am
I can change the name from Sarah if it's a bit too surreal for you. XD
Also, my name's Sam, to be even. X3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am
User Image User Image
No no, tis cool! I kinda like it... heart
Who starts?

User Image

II Cisara II

Versatile Informer

2,550 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:44 am
I would prefer that you start. ^^"
I try to be adaptive in my writing level, and since you made the RP, it seems you should be the one to kick it off. ^_^  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff