Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
A year of Firsts!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 pm
Well so far 2011 is a year of firsts for me!

I mean I'm on the track to getting an aussie from a reputable breeder, decided this year puppy ain't gunna happen, but looking forward to bringing home a fluff butt next year, went to my first ever dog show(ASCA obedience and conformation) not to mention everything that's happening for me now...

I'm no longer attending my old school! which for me I'm happy about because I really didn't enjoy it there. Instead I will be doing online school with K12.com. I could finish early if I want, but not sure yet...

Well most probably know about Abby and I starting agility class on October 3rd (check my blog to read more). This I am really excited about and hopefully within a year or so we will be competing in ASCA, AKC, NADAC, USDAA and the other venues that we actually have down here.

Also I'm officially going to register Abby with AKC PAL. I've got her stacked side shot, but all I need is a front shot(I've got the paper work filled out).

I'm looking to start voulenteering at the local shelter! The place we got Abby won't allow me to voulenteer because again with the age issues, but the AHS will. So I'm looking into it, and if anything it'll be on the weekends and days I don't have agility/Rally(yup I'm looking into rally classes) class

And lastly I'm job hunting!

My plan was to work at a petstore, but because of the whole age issue that's not going to work out. However instead I've decided to pursue a job in the doggy daycare/boarding direction. I've finished the first step(apply for a work permit) and now all I have to do is apply at an actual place. There are about 4 different facilities near me where I can (and will) apply, but there's only one with an online application that I can fill out(who also hires teen). The others I will have to stop by and firstly find out if they hire teens(most places here only hire 18 and up because of liability issues) and then fill out my app. However I also have a friend who has connections and is going to talk to the manager at the place her parents pups go and find out about me getting a job. Best part about that place is it's a few streets over next door the facility I want to take Bo for private lessons!

This year will be interesting and hopefully things will continue to go well for me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:21 am
That's all great news! I hope things continue to go well for you! I also hope you can get a job somewhere!

Good Luck to Abby on the agility! I hope she does well! I also hope Abby gets accepted by AKC PAL! biggrin

I hope you enjoy the new school!

I hope you find an Aussie puppy you like! biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:33 pm
Congrats! I can't wait to see Abby in agility and of course a new fluff butt in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:23 pm
Sounds like your having a good year!  

DeeSpark

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 pm
Thanks!

The only bad thing that happened this year was freaking tore my ACL again, but with only two months of PT left I'm beyond excited! I should be released just in time for agility class, but either way I'll be able to run and cut so it's all good.

I really really want my aussie now, but just gotta be strong and hold out another few months... but until then I get to see plenty of aussie at local ASCA shows. So tis ok I will get my aussie fix every now and then  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games