Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:47 pm
If I can find one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But ugh I have a bad feeling I won't be able to. I don't know, my dad says no more animals but I plan to take this thing to my mom's. The pede it's self might be a little expensive but the feeding seems basically free. They eat leaves, and I did some googling and find that people basically take leaves from outside and boil them.

Plus, something about not having to change the substrate, or it being good not to change the substrate, so that would definitely save on the cost of substrate.

Wish me luck guys. I know of a place not too far from here that sells a lot of major exotics. I'm not talking bearded dragons and chamellians the guy sells ******** alligators. I'm willing to bet he can sell me one of these pedes.

Out of all of the animals I've kept pedes were probably my favorite. I had an african black named Millennium. She was such a good girl. She suffered from mites, though, I think. She ended up dying; wether it be old age or mites, I'm not sure. I could NOT get rid of them. I tried all of the methods except for predatory mites and they would not go away. However, this guy probably also carried predatory mites.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:33 pm
I'm so jealous. I've been wanting a pede for a while now. This is the second time I've seen that particular type and I love the markings. Do you know the scientific name for that particular one?  

Krissim Klaw
Crew

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 am
Krissim Klaw
I'm so jealous. I've been wanting a pede for a while now. This is the second time I've seen that particular type and I love the markings. Do you know the scientific name for that particular one?

Aulacobolus rubropunctatus ? I'm not sure...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 pm
Ohhh cooool... ugh you guys are giving me ideas that my husband is not going to like....lol.  

imderanged

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff