Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Captain America: The First Avenger Digimon Movie Contest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

The story of the first American superhero, who not only saves the day in his time, but continues his legacy, even by becoming a hero in the 21st Century after being in suspended animation for many decades. Learn of the Digimon counterpart of Captain America, Agumon: The First Digital Partner, and of its story, rise to power, glory, and fighting for Digimon everywhere.

Agumon:

The story begins all with a simple young Agumon, not exponentially larger than the others, somewhat average, or a tad bit smaller than the average Agumon. As its mettle is tested throughout many rigorous tasks, such as its courage and willingness to put its life on the line to save others, this Digimon is the one anyone would want by their side during a fight or a war. While not outright superior to every other Rookie Digimon, Agumon is shown to be one with the truest and strongest courage that many other Digimon would strive for an eternity to obtain.

Now you can obtain Agumon! Training for a war is no easy task, and being discouraged by others by no means makes it easier for one to undergo the daily rigors one must go through. Display your honed discipline, respect, and undying honour to your fellow Tamers by creating a uniform for Agumon. Use the below picture by copying and paste it into your picture editing program, or even if you wish utilize the animated sprite, and create an uniform made by yourself, while you can draw from other inspirations and use pre-made shapes or forms to aid you in making your uniform, however you must create it mostly by yourself. Please ensure that your uniform will be much like Steve Roger's, a soldier of the American Army. Submit your sprite via PM to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Won by: -InsertEgoHere- Liger

User Image

[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/Liger.png[/IMG]

Snowy Barnes:

Snowy, the young Snow Agumon friend of Agumon, is a very suppotive best friend. Being there almost every step with Agumon as it was also the reason as to how Agumon was capable of becoming a true hero, and achieving what it was meant to be.

Now is your chance to obtain a Snow Agumon! Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain a 2, 5, and 5 in any order, as long as they are beside each other.
E.g.:
2, 5, 5
5, 2, 5
5, 5, 2
Then, RP a situation, via PM, in the setting of an army barricade / training grounds, where Agumon is discouraged, and when one of your own [R] Level Digimon aids Snow Agumon in reassuring Agumon that it was meant to be a true soldier, and that it does have what it takes.

Won by: SU Blue

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_SU_Blue_SnowAgumon.png[/IMG]

Pally Carter:

A young Palmon, similar to Agumon, but with a distinct difference of being revered by others for this Palmon's independence and strength that it brings to a battle. Agumon, who became quite close to Pally over the time they spent training in the army, always admired Palmon for being a very sincere Digimon, while this Digimon knows when it is in an actual war to do whatever it takes to protect the ones they all care about.

Now is your chance to obtain Palmon! Go through an obstacle course to prove your ability of having this well-trained Digimon added to your Digimon Team! Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 3 consecutive 5's. Then randomize a number from 1 to 25 and obtain 15. Up to this point, the first two Tamers who have met the requirements must then engage in a [R] battle for some training to hone your skills! The first two Tamers should PM me upon completion of the posting requirements to find out the other requirements of the training battle for Palmon.

Darkfire Karan Vs. ZarAburame
Won by: ZarAburame
Donated to: Darkfire Karan

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/KaranPal.png[/IMG]

Super Soldier Serum

Once Agumon had proven its true caring for others on the battlefield, Agumon was signed up for the Super Soldier Serum experimentation, a program that was said to enable one to protect their country far more than any other could have before.

Uncover this brilliant genius and be the Tamer who could unlock the Super Soldier Serum later on in the future once more with this scietific genius! Radomize a number from 1950 to 2050 and obtain 2012.
Won by: Zadok the 28th

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ZadokData.png[/IMG]

Skull Scorpiomon

Just like the villainous character Johann Shmidt, the figure who first utilizes the Super Soldier Serum to better his own performance. As he is apparently a normal Digimon, there is much more that is to be revealed in this evil Digimon.

Tame the monstrousity of a Digimon Skull Scorpiomon is by rolling 10 10 sided dice and obtaining a number higher than 80. Then, RP a situation in which Skull Scorpiomon is upon the point of lashing out on your Digimon (of any level) and how you and your 1 Digimon Partner take care of things. (You may use Digivolutions that your Digimon has acquired in the Guild if necessary.) Please send the RP via PM to me.

Won by: UnHolyFudge

Traded to: ZarAburame

Captain Greymon

This revolutionary Digimon is only the beginning of all of the Digital World's heroes, creating a pathway to freedom by fighting for justice! As Agumon undergoes the treatment, it Warp Digivolves to one of the most well-known Digimon around: WarGreymon!

Predict Captain Greymon's next appearance in the future! Roll 4 4 sided dice, and obtain 2, 1, 1, 2 in that particular order! Please PM once you have achieved the requirement. You may be a century off, but that is as close as you need to get to obtain this legendary Digimon!

Won by: Orre Champion Monty

User Image

[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/capt2.png[/IMG]

HiMachinedramon

Finally, the leader of the villainous Digimon reveals its true identity, just as Johann Shmidt revealed his true face as the Red Skull. Skull Scorpiomon is absorbed by Machinedramon, a simple mechanical Digimon that had not been used in battle beforehand, until now, that is. They form into the powerful enemy known as HiMachinedramon! Now, join in the fight with Captain Greymon, and defeat the enemy!

Roll 2 10 sided dice and obtain 11. Then, PM me the page number that you have done so, as well as a RP of how HiMachinedramon was defeated by Captain Greymon and 1 of your [M] Digimon. You may have the battle proceed in anyway you wish, and may even have where HiMachinedramon flees from battle.

Won by: Sinnoh Champion John

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Sinnoh_Champion_John_HiMachinedramon.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 pm
I see that the uniform for Agumon is to be pre-super soldier serum, when Steve Rogers is still a soldier.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 9, 2, 4, 8 Total: 48 (10-100)

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:56 pm
Please people let me have this Palmon D :  
KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 10, 1, 7, 1, 2, 9, 2, 10, 5 Total: 48 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:59 pm
O_o didn't even roll a five that time  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 8, 2, 9, 8, 5, 1, 8 Total: 53 (10-100)

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:00 pm
This is going to be tougher then I thought DX  
KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2, 6, 6, 6 Total: 38 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:02 pm
exclaim  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 7, 6, 2, 10, 6, 4, 2, 10 Total: 55 (10-100)

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:03 pm
Yes! 666!!! >: D  
KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 10, 4, 3, 7, 7, 9, 8, 3, 4 Total: 65 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 pm
exclaim  

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 5, 6, 8, 2, 8, 10, 7 Total: 55 (10-100)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 pm
I guess I'll go after snow agumon.  
SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 1, 5, 1, 7, 9, 6, 1, 9, 5 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:06 pm
Feeling confident Karan? mrgreen  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 8, 3, 9, 6, 6, 8, 10, 2, 9 Total: 67 (10-100)

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Maybe Blue : p

I'm rarely getting 5's

But I will also have to fight for palmon  
SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 6, 2, 6, 9, 8, 3, 1, 3, 10 Total: 49 (10-100)
Rolling  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ZarAburame rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 7, 10, 5, 5, 1, 3, 7, 2, 9 Total: 50 (10-100)

ZarAburame

sorry karan i want palmon too.  
KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 8, 3, 4, 1, 8, 8, 8 Total: 47 (10-100)
exclaim  

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 7, 2, 10, 2, 4, 4, 7, 7, 8 Total: 52 (10-100)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:08 pm
Crap. I gotta go. Good luck, and don't hesitate to go for the snowaumon if the chance comes up  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff