22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:30 pm
¸,ø¤º°Arrest Rose°º¤ø,¸
[Music: Arrest Rose - Gakupo; Kaito; Len ]

User Image

War makes monsters of men. That is what have torn two best friends, closer than blood brothers, apart.

They both had feelings of love for the same girl, but she could only love one of them. The other one had sat silently watching their happiness from a distance, but not angry, just disappointed. Eventually, the terrors of their country's huge war had called for more soldiers. Both of the young men left home, kissed their loved ones good bye and promised to be back alive and well. Both brothers had gone through everything together, watching each other's backs, keeping each other alive. That is, until they are separated with a sudden raise in ranks. The girl's lover was promoted and sent to the front lines as the other was left behind in the private ranks. Then, the enemies attacked without warning at the camp to where the higher ups were sent, said to leave no prisoners and only dead bodies.

Depressed and agonizing over his best friend, the other male went back home only to bring sad news to the girl. There was nothing they could do to bring him back or fill in that empty hole in their hearts.

In truth, he was still very much alive. He had barely escaped when he passed as one of the enemy's recruits. He had to work for them to be convincing, kill off his own team mates and friends, just so he could live. Live so that he could see her again. Finally, the war came to an end, taking several long months of deceiving and pain, but he had done it. He couldn't wait to go back, to see the looks on his family's faces, his best friend, the love of his life....He just wanted to able to be with her again, but that might not happen.

Over the several months since her lover's supposed death, she eventually was won over by his best friend and their wedding was only just days away. Her heart was broken when she heard of her lover's death, but he was there to pick them up again. Finally, he could be happy, to be with the woman that he loved, but it still hurt him. To know that his best friend was dead. He won't be sad for long.

He heard of their wedding and felt betrayed. Betrayed by his own lover and his best friend. He felt he couldn't trust anyone. But he still loved the girl deeply and madly. So much, that he would go to any lengths to get her back, even if it meant hurting his best friend, their family, and even her.

However, he didn't come alone. Over the months in the enemy camp, he was tenderly cared for by a certain nurse, who eventually grew to love him as he talked to her about going home. To a family. To his friends. To the girl who he loved. It hurt to know that he loved someone, but she still wanted to try and win his heart, make him forget about that other girl. So after the war, she secretly followed after him and watched how his heart writhed in pain, watching the girl he loved betray him. She would do anything to see his smile, smile for her alone...

All of their pain, everyone is suffering. They could choose to kill one another and let the circle of destruction begin again, or they could choose the impossible option to talk things out. Either way, not everyone will be happy, or will they?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:31 pm
~Rules~

- Follow Gaia ToS
- I am goddess of this thread, what I say, goes!
- Romance, violence, and comedy are encouraged, but don't take it too far!
- Please be at least semi-literate, no txt talk plz
- PM all profiles to me, do not post until you are accepted
- Pretty up your posts, at least make the font small(9-11 should do it) and/or colorful!
- When you're talking OOC (Out Of Character, for new roleplayers), use {{These}}, ((These)), [[These]], or something along those lines, so I know that you're talking OOC
- If you have read the rules then add...nothing! It's your fault if I kick you out for not following the rules
- MOST IMPORTANT RULE!: Have fun!

I have the right to add and remove rules, so watch out!

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 pm
~Roles~

-- Males --

The Betrayed One - Taken by organizationXV

The Abandoned One - Taken by Creamsicle Bunnies

-- Females --

The Troubled One - Taken by gaaras and milk

The Jealous One - Taken by Rin128564

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 pm
~Profiles~

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE1][size=14]--[ [i] Quote or something they'd say [/i] ]--[/size][/color]
[Appearance]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--I was born to be--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=9][ Name ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--But others call me--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=9][ Nickname(s) ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--The doctor said I was--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=9][ Gender ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--It's nothing but a number--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=9][ Age ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--My role in this story--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE][size=9][ Role ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--That's history--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=9][ Bio ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--You can't change me--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=9] [Personality ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--No other song bests this--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=9][ Theme song :D ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--All the little details--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=9][ Other info ][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE1]--Who truly owns me--[/color]
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE2][size=14][ username ][/size][/color][/align]

--[ "You are my most beloved, and I won't let anything change that.” ]--
User Image
--I was born to be--
[ Blanc Fumée ]
--But others call me--
[ Blanc or White Smoke, for being so undetectable when out in the battlefield. That, and his name literally means "White Smoke". ]
--The doctor said I was--
[ Male ]
--It's nothing but a number--
[ Twenty-Eight ]
--My role in this story--
[ The Betrayed One ]
--That's history--
[ I just wanted to see her again, so badly. I had barely escaped the camp with my life. The night the enemy ambushed, I was lucky enough I had been able to single one out, kill him and burn his face. Sadly, I had to switch our name tags so that no one would suspect me. I just wanted so desperately to live again, that I would lie about my death, kill my teammates and friends that I once knew. Sometimes, I would get grazed, and someone would help me, but I barely knew her, but she was kind enough to listen to me talk on and on about going back, and she’d just listen to me and smile. Sweet kid.
I was so glad that the war was over, I was recognized as one of their own recruits when my side saw me and were glad that I was okay. They didn’t tell my family or friends yet because I requested it so and I wanted to surprise them. However, it seems that there was already a surprise waiting for me. My so-called girlfriend, was getting married to my best friend that hadn’t gotten promoted like I was and stayed back in the safety of headquarters.
I felt a sudden rage inside of me, like I had changed. I still felt the hatred of war inside me, and I could still use it. Use it against him to get what I wanted, something I learned in war. But…..I can’t. He’s like a brother to me. I don’t know what to do anymore, I just might give in if I let go… ]

--You can't change me--
[ I guess you can say I'm a bit of a rebel, a "bad boy cop" you might say. But that won't change my experience and skills on how to handle every situation in the city(as well as in bed with the ladies). I'm outgoing and loud, but those who I really care for I'm quite gentle with. That was shattered easily when I heard about the wedding between the love-of-my-life and my best friend, my brother. After that, I just flipped; I got angrier than usual and threw tantrums, more violent with throwing things around and then eventually regretting it all as I suffer in silence alone. ]
--No other song bests this--
[ Wedding Dress ]
--All the little details--
[ I will do absolutely anything necessary to get her back, but I honestly don’t want to hurt my best friend, but he leaves me no choice if he won’t give her up.]
--Who truly owns me--
[ organizationXV ]

--[ “Why are goodbyes so precious but their meaning is so solemn?” ]--
User Image
--I was born to be--
[ Gabriel Valentine ]
--But others call me--
[ Gabriel or Gabe is fine. ]
[ Male ]
[ Twenty Eight ]
[ The Abandoned One ]
--That's history--
[ I’ve always been the one to sit back and watch. Like when my father beat my mother, how my dog got trampled by horses, how my best friend took my love away. You’d think, by then, that I’d be angry, almost vengeful. However, I didn’t get mad, I didn’t grow murder some; only envious of the things that were taken from me. I just watched and let the world revolve around me. To tell you the truth, I truly did care for my best friend, my brother but I loved her and he loved her. What was I to do? So I let him have her and happily took my distance. Surely, this didn’t tear our friendship apart on the surface; I’ve kept my feelings to myself and went along as life went.
We enlisted in the army and were whisked away to the times of war. Even then, so far from home, I was still not as equal as he for he was promoted and I was reserved. Was I not any better? Yet, I kept to my head and no word of displeasure escaped my lips. My brother and I, we went through thick and thin, so why should I be angry? I second guessed these feelings when the war ended and news of my best friend’s death arrived by word of mouth. I was devastated and mourned for him before leaving to my hometown.
You couldn’t believe the restraint I felt for her, the love of my life. She loved another, who was dead, and I was alive who probably loved her just as much. So I beckoned her, though I was filled with guilt, and quickly took her to be mine. I finally had something he didn’t have, something I’ve waited so long to obtain. But why do I feel so much guilt in taking my best friend’s love even when he does not breath no longer? ]

--You can't change me--
[ I’ve always been the passive one, even as a child until I reached the army. I’m friendly enough and am always appreciative but have never really earned a second glance from most people. Though silent, I am stubborn and have a temper, though I am just as reserved. ]
[ Killing Lonliness ]
[ Don’t think of me as a cold man, for I do account the guilt I feel. But it is just something I’ve wanted for so long. Why don’t I deserve to have something for a change? I’ll protect what I have and what I have earned, no matter who stands in my way. ]
--Who truly owns me--
[ Creamsicle Bunnies ]

--[ “I love you, always and always…to the moon and back again.” ]--
User Image
--I was born to be--
[ Annette Bridgett Seraphine ]
--But others call me--
[ Annie, Little Lilly by loved ones, and sometimes Angel ]
[ Female ]
[ Twenty Two]
[ The Troubled One]
--That's history--
[I was born into a family of fortune, you might say. My father was a wealthy banker, and provided me everything I could have wanted. Clothes, toys, instruments, pets; anything my little heart desired. My mother cared for me at home, while my father worked long days and late nights, and took us often to extravagant parties, where I was always known as ‘Little Lilly.’ My father had started calling me that for my pure white complexion, and how pure and perfect I was in his eyes. I would sing, dance, and entertain his friends, loving every moment I was in the spotlight, and making my father proud, but as I grew, I realized there was something I wanted more than anything: to be married.
The idea of having someone loving me and me alone filled my heart with excitement. I aimed to impress every man I came into contact with. On my eighteenth birthday, my father held a beautiful party and announced I was looking for a husband. And that is when I met him. He was tall, handsome, a gentleman. He was even a tad bit shy! I fell so in love with him. But then the war came. I cried when he left. I cried night after night, dreaming that he would come home, looking up at the sky—wondering if he saw the same stars and moon as I did. I wanted him to be with me.
But he didn’t return.
I was crushed. Dead?! No! He couldn’t be! I felt so alone, so desperate. I was about to kill myself! I couldn’t stand life knowing he wouldn’t be there to share it with me—but he stopped me. His best friend, whom I knew. My love had introduced me to him before he had passed, and I could not help thinking that perhaps he was my angel, come to save me from my despair.
We married shortly after that night. Have I betrayed Blanc? I am not sure myself. I would think he would have wanted me to be happy, and I am. I am glad to have someone loving me. Me and me alone. ]

--You can't change me--
[I am sweet, outgoing, graceful, and fun, but can have bouts of shyness. I also have phases of depression, where I can't stop thinking about Blanc and what he would have wanted. I am still unsure of myself. ]
Cosmic Love
[ I sing, I dance, and often am seen playing instruments. I also love instruments. ]
--Who Truley Owns Me --
[ gaaras and milk ]

--[ "Blue and black, heart torn out,You uncover what's beneath my skin, There and back, there's no doubt, your touch is my medicine." ]--
User Image
--I was born to be--
[ Abigail Rosalinda Dawson ]
--But others call me--
[ Rose or Rosy]
[ Female]
[ twenty-five ]
[ The Jealous One ]
--That's history--
[I grew up never knowing my father since he had left my mother before I was born. He remarried and simply had another family leaving my mother to take care of me all by herself. She struggled and I only sat by and watched her suffer. My mother was a nurse as well and told me how nice it felt to safe someone's life or to simply help heal them. Even though her job made her happy, she was still filled with sorrow and rage from both my father and the men in her life that always turned out to be horrible people. I never really felt true rage until my mother could no longer take the hard burden of life and she died of failed health. I was only ten then and as I grew older I continued to feel anger toward the man who let my mother suffer alone.

My grandmother was their to raise me after my mothers death and she helped me let go of all my anger and hate. I followed in my mothers footsteps and became a nurse. When war broke out I signed up to go out and help the fallen soldiers. There is where I met a very nice man who always spoke of going back to his home and being with the one he loved. At first I felt admiration for him, but sadly it turned to love, a love that I knew would probably never be returned. Nonetheless I secretly followed him back only to find him broken and filled with pain like I had felt long ago. I promised myself that I would help him anyway I could just to see him smile like he did back at camp when we would talk and laugh. If it meant that I would help him to get his girl back...then I will do so. I know what it is for someone to lose the one they love for someone else...and the end results. Getting to know him, I don't want him to suffer the same fate my mother had suffered. ]

--You can't change me--
[Many people say I can be the rather innocent type but truly I'm like any other person. I have a quick temper with certain subjects and overall I'm a kind gentle person. I don't get into physical fights or even verbal one's at times so some tend to walk over me, but I draw the line at one point and I will lash out. I still carry a great amount of anger from my past that will certainly scare anyone off who tries to mess with me.
[ Stitch by Stitch]
[ I can be rather clumsy at times but I try my best not to trip and fall over thin air. ]
--Who truly owns me--
[ Rin128564 ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:21 pm
[Bump]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 am
[Bump]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:05 pm
[We just need one more person! ]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 am
[Bump]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:08 pm
[And we are open for business! =D ]

▄▀▄▀βlanc Ғumée▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

I say that I'm going to make everything in this world right
I
decieved a stray cat by saying that I can make everything right

Blanc rested his chin on his hand as he had propped it up on the arm rest. He was sitting on a coach bus back to his hometown. After the war had ended and they took the other soldiers as prisoners, he was recognized by one of the officers and of course, they were shocked to see that Blanc himself was still alive. They welcomed him back warmly as he spoke of how he survived the ambush of the camp he was at and how he had to live through the last few years of the war. Though, he wanted to know about his family and friends, what happened to them? Blanc told them to not tell them of his return, for he wanted to simply surprise them. Oh the things he'd tell his family, and to his best friend, his brother, Gabriel. And then of course, the love of his life, the one girl that he loved, truly and deeply, Annette. Blanc smiled in his sleep at the mere thought of her name.

I make a promise that I can't even keep
And drown
myself in self-satisfaction

User Image

▄▀▄▀Ғumée, βlanc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Pictures provided by photobucket]
[Lyrics: Antichlorobenzene - Rin Kagamine ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
Ѧnnette βridgett Șeraphine

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

“Miss Annette? It’s time to wake up,”
Light was cast over the sleeping young woman’s face as her ladies maid opened up the curtains. The girl’s green eyes squinted, opening groggily as she rolled to lie on her back and look up at the ceiling. Though it was cast with the yellow sun, all she saw was a bleak white canvas. She looked to the other side of her bed, seeing Blanc’s picture. He was in his army uniform, with a stern expression, which was expected for a man of his rank. She bit her lip, seeing beside it was a picture of Gabe, laughing at her it seemed. His smile was handsome and welcoming.
Slowly she reached out, taking Blanc’s picture. She sighed, taking it out of the frame and shoving it into her drawer. Her eyes moved across her left hand, where the engagement ring sat proudly. Annie shook her head and moved to her vanity. She brushed her hair and did her makeup, staring at herself in the mirror. It was as blank and white as the ceiling. There was no expression ridden upon it. Softly, she tugged at the skin of her cheeks, trying to make them blush with color.
She felt empty.
Annie then dressed in a black gown. Today marked the 3rd anniversary of Blanc’s death, and though she was engaged to another, Annette was not going to allow herself to forget about him. She tied her blonde hair up into a respectable bun with a black satin ribbon and moved down the extravagant steps of her parent’s mansion. She sat down at her piano and thought.
Blanc was her first true love, Gabe was her second. Did she not have the right to love both men if one was gone? Dead? Oh, Gabriel would probably scold her for the fact she was still mourning. He became slightly agitated whenever she mentioned his name—probably because he was still hurting as much as she was…but then he would grow soft again, hold her as she cried, and then they would kiss, and it was as if Blanc never existed at all. Glancing down at her ring, she thought more. She did love Gabe, totally and unconditionally. He was perfect for her, she, perfect for him—filling the holes that Blanc had left behind. They completed each other. She sighed and allowed herself to smile. “He would have wanted it this way.”

No day,

I'm always in this twilight,
In the shadow of your
H E A R T

”I love you, always and always…to the moon and back again.”

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:34 pm

User Image

I

Blanc woke up to a sudden stop, which he guessed that this must be his as he tipped his hat up to see. Stepping off with a few other people, of course there was no one to greet him as no one had expected him to ever come back home off of that bus ever since the reports of his death. They must have brought 'his' body here and buried him. "I guess I should pay my respects" Blanc looked around and began walking to the cemetary, to find his supposed 'grave'. It didn't take him a while, since 'he' was buried near his other family members. Blanc bend down to wipe away at the tombstone and touched the letters inscribed with his black gloved hands as he took off his hat in respect. Then he dug around in his pocket for the man's army tag, which he put down on the grave "I believe, this belongs to you" he spoke softly then bowed his head in a moment of silence. This man had taken his place for three long years, dead, while Blanc took his place alive. Then he stood up and brushed himself off and put his hat back on "However, this is what you get for fighting on the wrong side, my brother. We may be fighting for the same country, but for different reasons. Pray that we may never cross paths in the next life."

And drown

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Annette went to the window, looking out it with her blank expression returning. Her butler brought her a black jacket which she slipped over her dress.
“What time will you be returning?”
“I’m not sure,” she said softly, buttoning the over coat. “I must stop and buy flowers, pay my respects…we’ll say about an hour.” The young woman began to head towards the door. “If Gabriel comes by, tell him I will be back soon.”
“Should I tell him--?”
“No,” she replied instantly. “No, I don’t want him knowing where I have gone.”
“Very well.” Her butler replied and returned to his work.
The woman sighed and went out, getting in the car. Her driver pulled out. “Where too, miss?”
“The flower shop, then the cemetery, if you would.” Annie moved and looked distantly out the window. Tonight was the rehearsal dinner—in two days the wedding. Everyone, practically the entire city, was coming to see the marriage of Gabriel Valentine, and the Little Lilly. She smiled softly at the thought. Her father was going to the ends of the Earth to make sure everything was perfect—Annie had no doubts it was going to be. The car stopped and Annette quickly went inside the ‘Le flur.’
“Why! Miss Saraphine! It’s wonderful to see you!”
She smiled bashfully to the owner of the shop. “Wonderful to see you as well,” she stepped to the counter. “How are the flowers for the wedding?”
“Oh, I’m getting a huge shipment in! Everyone’s talking about it!”
Annette nodded. “Do you have a bouquet of roses available for purchase?” The owner quickly went into one of the cooled clear cabinets and picked out a large bunch. They were beautiful. “That is perfect.”

When the car reached the cemetery, Annette climbed out with the roses in hand. Her legs wobbled as she reached the gates, wondering if she had enough strength this time not to sob—but she could already feel tears threatening to spill over.

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 pm

User Image

I

Of course, Blanc was the only one in town who hadn't heard of the 'good news' yet. After what seemed like forever, Blanc was able to pry his eyes away from the his tombstone before it stopped on young woman approching it. She looked familiar, and of course she did. Only one woman could be as beautiful as her, and that was "Annette?" he asked, walking towards her, before breaking into a run and embracing her. "Oh god, Annie, you won't believe what's happened to me. If I had known that I was going to be gone this long, I would have never let you go" he said as he buried his face into her long and silky hair. Then he pulled away, forgetting he hadn't shown her the new him, how he had changed(not much) and to remind her he was still him, and that he was here "It's me, Blanc" he said taking up one of her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing her soft skin. "It's been so long, I thought I would have gone mad living without you for this long." He couldn't help it but hug her closely again, as if that weren't close enough. He's spent too long away from her.

And drown

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

The roses fell from her grasp and onto the ground as she fumbled to push the man away. “Wh-what are you--?!” And then he stepped back, introducing himself—or rather, reminding her. “B-blanc?!” she gasped and embraced him with the same force. She began to sob, holding him. She was at a loss for words. The man whom she had loved was back from the dead! She pulled back and held his face, still crying. His handsome features were just the same from six years ago. She put down her hands and took out her handkerchief, wiping her eyes, not realizing that he could probably see her engagement ring. Annette stared into his eyes, nearly gasping. “Blanc—h-how are you here?! My god!” she pointed to the grave. “I-I saw them put you in the ground!”

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:17 pm

User Image

I

It felt so nice to have the woman he loved back in his arms. He was just so unbelievably happy to see her again, that he hadn't noticed the ring on her finger as he pulled back to wipe at her crying eyes "But you didn't see his face, did you? Only his, or rather, my tags. It's a long story, but I'm here now, and that's all that matters" he finished up as he took her face into his hands and kissed her passionately, something he had not been able to do for a long, long time. She felt so perfect in his arms, as if almost nothing had changed.

And drown

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff