Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 am
I mean, does it make me a bad person? I don't know. Ugh. I play this game called minecraft. You can tame animals and breed some of them. The cats seem to be the biggest issue I have.

I had at one point a lot of cats until my mod screwed up and all of the animals it adds disappeared.

They lived in my house in an outdoor, enclosed environment. But there were a loooot.

You have to feed them, but you don't NEED to feed them, so sometimes, I got busy and forgot. Then they'd get really upset with me and get mad that I didn't feed them. I'd also leave them in trees because I was tired of going down there and getting them down, and they would yowl at me.

I mean I don't know if it's right that I do that. These are technically my animals but they aren't real. Is it bad for me to do this to these animals, even though they're a bunch of 1s and 0s? I mean, does it mean there's an issue here? I love animals and all but sometimes I'm like goddd cats I just fed you stop being a douche and leave them, and then go build.

I dunno what the point of this topic is really. I just wanted to rant I guess on how I feel...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 pm
Ahhh! when did they add cats to minecraft?I gotta go log on now, bye.  

imderanged

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Well I guess you have to ask yourself this. Is it okay to kill people in video games?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:58 pm
imderanged

No they didn't. It's a mod called Mo Creatures. It has kitties though  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

imderanged

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:00 pm
Are you playing on a mod server or something? I play vanilla and I've never seen cats and there's nothing on them in the minecraftwiki (I just look, LOL) Or are you talking about wolves? I've tamed a few wolves, but oddly I haven't seen any since the last update. Never heard anything about breeding them either! I'm confused confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm
iDiru
imderanged

No they didn't. It's a mod called Mo Creatures. It has kitties though

LOL Ok you and I posted those last posts about the same time, I JUST read this.  

imderanged

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:07 pm
Vanilla eXee

Well I guess you have to ask yourself this. Is it okay to kill people in video games?

This is deffinitely an example of how I care more for animals than people. Lol I didn't even make that comparison.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm
iDiru
Vanilla eXee

This is deffinitely an example of how I care more for animals than people. Lol I didn't even make that comparison.

agreed  

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 pm
They are not real, so, no you are not a bad person if you neglect digital pets. Pretty sure I'd have dead bettas if I fed them as often as I feed my Gaian aquarium.

But I do understand the guilt. I used to be on this kid's site where you can have pets, but have to feed them a bag of food a week or so or they get "taken back to the pet store." First time that happened to my sugar glider (yeah, they had them), I almost cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:30 pm
PS I play a lot of minecraft and I'm looking for a server & people to play with smile  

imderanged

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff