Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Sixth Year Classes
Alchemy IV ~ (1/4) Open! (Dormir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:02 am
Professor of Alchemy
..........Juan Angel Amorocho
..................Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction, ......................
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy IV
Lesson One: Dormir Spell
Wedneday, Block Four, 11:00am to 11:45am

╚══════════════╝

Long, dutiful strides carried the Hispanic professor of alchemy to the front of his classroom with his wand in hand, a simple swish, and the familiar script of the professor suddenly scribbled a spell and its directions on the board. ”Welcome back to Alchemy,” he repeated for the fifth time that week with a generous smile on his lips. ”And congratulations on passing your OWL's. In preparation for your NEWT's, we’re going to begin with a rather complicated spell due to its lasting effects on the mind. The wand-work is quite complicated, but the pronunciation is moderate, just watch me, DOR-meed.” He recited, emphasized the movements of his wand for the class to watch and learn but never actually cast the spell. "Now, on the chalkboard you'll find the chapter in your textbooks. Read and review the material and do keep in mind that the only way to release your hold without blacking out, would be to repeat the spell as though you’re doing it again.

“Once you’ve completed your reading on the chapter, you may come to my desk and collect a caged owl to begin practicing. I expect you to treat each one with the same care and respect as you would treat your own pets. I want you to practice the spell on the owl with them still in their cages. Only once you believe your ready, you can open their cages and practice further. Be careful not to over exert the spell, I don't want an owl in mid-flight to fall unconscious and hit the floor.”
He motioned for the students to begin reading as he lounged against the front of his desk and kept a watchful eye on his students.

Quote:

Today's Class

Chapter Fourteen, Dormir Spell

Assignment for Next Class:

Read Chapter Fifteen Frango Frigus and write one foot essay on the practical uses for this spell both in and out of an alchemical setting.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:05 pm
Professor of Alchemy
..........Juan Angel Amorocho
..................Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction, ......................
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔══════════════╗
Alchemy IV
Lesson One: Dormir Spell
Wedneday, Block Four, 11:00am to 11:45am

╚══════════════╝

Long, dutiful strides carried the Hispanic professor of alchemy to the front of his classroom with his wand in hand, a simple swish, and the familiar script of the professor suddenly scribbled a spell and its directions on the board. ”Welcome back to Alchemy,” he repeated for the fifth time that week with a generous smile on his lips. ”And congratulations on passing your OWL's. In preparation for your NEWT's, we’re going to begin with a rather complicated spell due to its lasting effects on the mind. The wand-work is quite complicated, but the pronunciation is moderate, just watch me, DOR-meed.” He recited, emphasized the movements of his wand for the class to watch and learn but never actually cast the spell. "Now, on the chalkboard you'll find the chapter in your textbooks. Read and review the material and do keep in mind that the only way to release your hold without blacking out, would be to repeat the spell as though you’re doing it again.

“Once you’ve completed your reading on the chapter, you may come to my desk and collect a caged owl to begin practicing. I expect you to treat each one with the same care and respect as you would treat your own pets. I want you to practice the spell on the owl with them still in their cages. Only once you believe your ready, you can open their cages and practice further. Be careful not to over exert the spell, I don't want an owl in mid-flight to fall unconscious and hit the floor.”
He motioned for the students to begin reading as he lounged against the front of his desk and kept a watchful eye on his students.

Quote:

Today's Class

Chapter Fourteen, Dormir Spell

Assignment for Next Class:

Read Chapter Fifteen Frango Frigus and write one foot essay on the practical uses for this spell both in and out of an alchemical setting.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Sixth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash