I hang out with my friends all the time. But there is more then one problem here. My friend, lets call her Time. Time and I have been best friends since 3ed grade. I admit, I have been avoiding her. All she wants to talk about is her boyfriend. They have such a strong relationship, they write songs about each other and Time draws him sometimes and looks at his pictures all the time. It's the same stories over and over again. I dont do any of this, and it makes me feel weird. I will NEVER abandon Time, but its kinda getting on my nerves. I have my boyfriend, but our relationship isnt anything that extreme. We talk all the time and hug and kiss. But nothing to Time's extent.

Another thing is Time always hangs out with her little cousin, Ill call him Puma. Another reason I stopped hanging out with Time is because she and Puma always hang out. Whenever I go over there, Puma makes jokes about my boyfriend. Time's boyfriend does stupid perverted little things, and Puma says stuff to me like: "Morgan, why doesnt your boyfriend do this?" and sometimes, draws him looking stupid with huge eyes and limbs at odd angles.

This really hurts me. I love my boyfriend (I am very defensive over him) and Puma really pisses me off. I tolled a lie to both of them one time saying "I have to go home. My mom wants me home early." because Puma really hurt me. I never tell my boyfriend about this kind of stuff. Please help.