Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 pm
When there's trouble, you know who to call...

It's been years since the original Titans passed on and crime rate is impossibly high in the city nowadays. Titans Tower has been kept safe due to Cyborg putting up traps around the island before his power went off permanently.
The city is in desperate need of a new group of heros, new Titans, but no one has come forward. There are though a few cases were criminals are stopped, but no one knows who does it. Hell, the criminals can even say! But people have been able to tell it's the work of five different people based on witnesses description of how they stopped the criminal.
All the citizens pray these heros decide to work together to stop much more powerful criminals, but it all rests in these five's hands ultimately.
Will they ban together and create the new team of Titans? Let's hope so!

Teen Titans!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 pm
From their tower, they can see it all...

No godmodding, cyboring, etc.
PM profiles to Angel in my Dreams only.
Title them "The New Titans" if you're a Titan or "DESTROY!" if you're a villian.
Type at least three sentences timed by the number of characters you're posting for per post.
Use correct grammar, spelling, and such.
PM or timeskip if you must get in bed with another, but I swear if this turns into a sex roleplay I'LL USE ASRATHMETRIONZINTHOS ON YOUR a**(ES)!
Don't kill non-NPCs or important NPCs without premission.
Don't be a d**k.
I can change, add, and subtract rules at will!

Teen Titans!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 am
With their superpowers, they unite...

Titan One - Black Princess
Titan Two - Snow Raven
Titan Three - Tide
Titan Four - The Alchemist
Titan Five - Spark

Major Villian One - :Siagon:
Major Villian Two - Breaker
Major Villian Three

NOTE: Titan One is the leader. ;3 It's my roleplay after all.

Teen Titans!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 am
Never met a villain that they liked...

[img]Appearance[/img]
[color=Choose][align=center][size=14][b]Hero/Villain Name[/b][/size][/align]
[size=10][b]Basics:[/b]
Name: [i]Real Name[/i]
Nickname: [i]Optional[/i]
Abilities/Skills: [i]Up to three non-overlypowerful ones[/i]
Side: [i]Titan, Major Villain, Minor Villain[/i]

[align=center][b]Biography[/b]
[i]Three paragraphs at least[/i][/align]
[align=right][b]Extra:[/b]
Crush: [i]Changable[/i]
Theme: [i]Optional[/i]
Other: [i]Optional[/i]
Gaia Name: [i]Obvious[/i][/align][/size][/color]

Teen Titans!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 pm
Teen Titans

User Image
Black Princess

Basics:
Name: Alexia McClaire
Nickname: Princess or Lexi
Abilities/Skills: Shadow Manipulation, Flight, Empathy
Side: Titan

Biography
Alexia was a happy little girl, the daughter of a deceased mother and scientist father. Even without her mother, Lexi was happy. Even if she spent nights alone at home while her father worked, she was happy. She just wanted to be happy, so she was happy. With her father's income, she got anything she wanted, but the one thing she didn't get were friends. Alexia was outcasted by her peers because she was shy. She was a very lonely girl, but she made herself happy by planning her future out, a bright happy one.
Everything changed one day when her father brought Lexi to his work. She got lost from her father. She wandered alone and security found her, but thought she was a test subject.
Alexia begged to be taken to her father, but they didn't believe the eight-year-old. She was locked up and then a few hours later taken to a test chamber.
She begged and pleaded that she wasn't an experiment, but by the time her father entered the watch room, the experiment started and he couldn't stop it. The child's mind and DNA was altered. They made her grow black wings and with her mind, she could manipulate shadows and sense others feelings.
She survived the change miraculously, but she went into shock and became hysterycal. She flew quickly through the test chamber, banging on the wall, trying to get free. Security was sent in to tame her, but she flew through the open doors and unsteadily flew through the halls. When she found the enterance it was locked, but with her new shadow power, she cut the door open and escaped.
She was never seen or heard from again.

Extra:
Crush: N/A
Theme: Rolling Girl by Hatsune Miku
Other: ---
Gaia Name: Angel in my Dreams

User Image
Snow Raven

Basics:
Name: Rowena Sleet
Nickname: Snow
Abilities/Skills: Soul-self, telekinesis, transportation

Biography
Rowena is the daughter of the original Raven, but she didn't find this out until recently. As a baby, Rowena was left at an orphanage with only a note that said her name. Her surname came from the weather that day. Unlike the stereotype associated with orphanages, the people there treated her with love and kindness. Her childhood was relatively normal, and her powers only started to manifest in the past year since her sixteenth birthday, when she dreamt that a white raven flew in through her window and spoke to her. She told her dorm mother about the dream, but the woman thought it was just a simple dream...until another of the orphans accidentally kicked a soccer ball at Rowena's head and she stopped it in mid-air a foot away from hitting her. Both Rowena and the dorm mother were pretty freaked out by this, but the dorm mother remembered watching the Teen Titans fighting Slade and other villains when she was young, and she thought that Rowena could possibly use her powers the same way.

Extra:
Crush: None currently
Theme: Fallen Angel-the Four Seasons
Other: Rowena likes to sing to herself sometimes, and, unlike her namesake, has a nice voice.
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Tide

Basics:
Name: Azure Winters
Nickname: Zury
Abilities/Skills: She can control water, heal slightly, and can fight pretty good.

Biography
Zury was small when she realized she wasn't like the other kids at pre-school. First off, the water fountain never made her wet when she went to drink from it. And she never made a mess at snack time with her drink. Don't forget that she had snow white hair and bright blue eyes.
She was about eleven when she realized her powers. She was being bullied, because by then everyone had known that she was an albino. She stayed to herself, but the girls loved to pick on her in the bathroom. Then she flooded the place in anger.
She ran away from home in the next year, when she found out her parents were going to ship her away. She's been living on the streets of the big City for a while now.

Extra:
Crush: None right now
Theme: Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
Other: She got her tattoo while traveling with a bunch of gypsies. Fun times, fun times.
Gaia Name: Tamwynne the elven

User Image
The Alchemist

Basics:
Name: Kyo Nakamura
Nickname: Kyo
Abilities/Skills:
Deconstruction:Able break down any material touched into fine sand particles.
Control:Able to take full control of the particles. Moving them to any location within a 10 meter radius of his body.
Reconstruction: Able to reform the particles into simple objects of varying shape, size, and thickness depending on the amount of particles to work with.

Biography
The son of a ungrateful father and a mother that would sooner see him dead then simply tell him how she cares. Yea growing up for the young teen wasn't a walk in the park. His father left him at the age of 3 for some other skank and his mother put all the blame for it upon him.
In school he lashed out at people to help subside the anger he felt for how he was treated. That was until he was in a fight and missed a kid with a punch and ended up collapsing an entire wall just by touching it. After some explaining and covering up by the school saying it was simply due to an old building he was brushed aside. He wasn't in school much longer after that tho no one would even come close to him scared they might do the same to them.
Taking up odd jobs since he hit his teens Kyo has kept his head down and learned how to control what he found he could do tho at times if he gets over emotional his ability to keep it from happening goes to the gutter.Lately tho with the crime going the way it is and the hero's that were once protecting the streets long since gone the boy has in his own way started to combat it.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Coming Undone
Other: Not a big fan of closed in spaces.
Gaia Name: The one who waits in the edges of your nightmares. Shiningdragon21

User Image
Spark

Basics:
Name: Nikolai Hayes
Nickname: Nik, Niko, Sparky,
Abilities/Skills: 1. Generation/Control: can make electricity from his body and release it from a Static shock to a Lightning bolt.
2. Summoning: can draw lightning clouds towards him but doing so takes ether lots of castration or beforehand peroration.
3. Mimicry: Can shortly become an being of pure electrical energy this form is extremely dangerous though and is only used in dire moments

Biography
No one knows why Nikolai has the strange powers that he dose. They say that he was born with them, that on the day of his birth there was a huge lightning storm, the biggest his home village had seen. Some took it as a omen of bad luck or catastrophe and once one of the farm animals wound up dead from his touch more of the superstitious people believed. So the villagers including his parents decided that Nikolai must die for the good of everyone. Once the baby was asleep his mother put him in a basket and took him out far from the village into the woods to leave him to starve or be eaten by one of the wildlife. And he would have if not for a strange old Hermit who took pity on the infant and took the child and took care of him. It was not long afterwords that his powers started to show again the Hermit did not fear the child as the villagers did but it was still a thing to get use too and sometimes look out for. As years passed Nikolai grew and learned to keep his powers somewhat suppressed he also learned out to serve in the wilderness alone and how to use his powers wile hunting. When the man Nikolai knew as a grandfather and teacher died he had no reason to stay in his home so as soon as he could stowaway a bored a ship heading to the big city.

Extra:
Crush: no one yet
Theme: Land Down Under
Other: Can't swim and Is afraid of water deep water
Gaia Name:Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm
Villians

User Image
Breaker

Basics:
Name: Joseph Haiden
Nickname: Jake,Joe, Brink
Abilities/Skills:
Strength Check:Able to multiply the force he strikes in multiplying it upwards of hundreds of times the original.
World's Weight: Able to change the force of gravity around him either to more or less by any multitude.
Center of Mass: Causes his World's Weight to not effect him if he doesn't want it to.

Side: Major(Minor if you want idc)

Biography
A fighter from birth Joseph was raised by a father who was a MMA fighter being trained by him. Well until he found out about his powers. His father didn't quite make it when he hit him in the chest with the force of meteor hitting the earth. This was a crushing start to his tenth birthday killing his own father.
Not long afterwords he was investigated for the happenings his mother having never been in the picture to begin with it didn't help that he was being hounded by question after question about what had happened until he simply made the building disappear in a crying rage crushed into the ground around him as if the gravity was turned up seventy or eighty times normal.
Crime afterward simply came natural to him as he pulled one after the next gaining in name and being nicknamed Breaker by the TV reporters.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Drop the World
Other: Even tho he is not what you would call "Good" he still finds time to enjoy the presence of animals even to the point of moving one out of the way if he is about to fight.
Gaia Name: The shadow at the edge of your nightmares waiting for you to become complacent. Shinindragon21

User Image
Faze

Basics:
Name: Clarance Eclipse
Nickname: Clay
Abilities/Skills: Phasing: The ability to control the molecular density abling him to walk through walls.
Hacker: He has very advanced knowledge of computers and computer systems.

Side: Major Villian

Biography
Clarance comes from a family of mobsters. From a young age Clarance has been expected to learn the full ropes of the criminal underworld. And since then he has done many crimes involving computers. His ability's first appeared on his twelfth birthday when his family was arrested and killed by the police. He started to work on perfecting his unique skill and 3 years later he started to work for one of the major crime syndicate in the city. After working on a bank job Clarance decides to rob the syndicate of it's money and split. A years later he had made a name from him-self doing large scale job single handedly. Although he has man a name for him-self not many people really know who he is or where he came from.

Extra:
Crush: None yet.
Theme: Phazing
Other: He is a master at Thai Boxing.
Gaia Name: Siagon

User Image
The Dreamer

Basics:
Name: Skye Avant
Nickname: N/A
Abilities/Skills: Animation: Able to make what she draws come to life.
Photographic Memory: She can remember everything she sees which allows her to draw with great detail and accuracy.
Flexibility: Has gymnastics skills and knows a bit about fighting hand to hand combat.

Side: Major Villain

Biography
Skye always had great artistic abilities. Her parents realized it and exploited her talents for fame and fortune. As she drew more, she found out more about her powers and so did her parents. Skye's parents just grew more and more greedy throughout her childhood.
She grew tired often and whenever she refused to draw something, her parents would hit her. They had everything, but they were never satisfied and Skye was never happy.
At the age of 13, Skye grew rebelious and with each punishment she grew angrier. One day she lost it and summoned every creature she drew in her sketch book. They ended up killing her parents and once they were gone, she felt so relieved. This feeling of control overwhelmed her, feeling like she could take control of anything. From then on she became a villain, there wasn't much choice in it since she was a murderer anyways.

Extra:
Crush: None at the moment
Theme: Ranbu no Melody - SID
Other: Her weapons are her own pen and notebook, but just in case she carries around a dagger. As long as she has something to draw with and draw on, she's able to make any of her creations come to life.
Gaia Name: Forever_Hikaru

User Image

Masquerade

Basics:
Name:
Kastel Devondra
Nickname: Alice, the White Rabbit
Abilities/Skills: Can create illusions which she usually uses to disguise herself but can also be used to fool others and slowly drive them mad, can 'vanish' into shadows if she stays completely still, and can sort of project her mind into the world which alters reality for a brief time (she calls this ability 'Down the Rabbit Hole') though this ability takes up most of her energy and she usually passes out after and sometimes during this ability so she doesn't use it very often.

Biography
Kastel was born into a wealthy family of corrupt politicians who began raising her to be just as corrupt as they were. When she turned ten, her powers began to manifest themselves and her family saw an opportunity to gain more power and began to use her to either drive the competition insane or to force them to join them. Unfortunately, Kastel's powers had also started to slowly drive her mad along with her jealousy of everyone who lived in a normal family, and her family eventually shoved her into a mental facility when she was sixteen.

She spent the next two years cooped up there until she finally managed to break herself out. She then made her way to her family's home and killed every last family member, including the servants and any children who were at the mansion at the time. She then vanished from the world as Kastel Devondra by staging her own death and reemerging as 'Masquerade'.

She has spent the past year killing anyone who gets in her way or just killing out of spite and jealousy or in a fit of pure insanity. She is slowly working towards her goal of killing anyone she thinks is corrupt, which is everyone according to her unstable mind.

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: Carousel of Liars
Other: She uses knives to fight when she doesn't want to reveal her powers and/or identity, she almost never talks, and she works alone.
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image
Morbid

Basics:
Name: Haruko
Nickname: none
Abilities/Skills: can control other peoples' bodies, dead or alive. Alive: one to two at a time. Dead: up to five.

Biography
Haruko grew up as a normal girl. Her life was pretty average. She went to school, hung out with friends, had crushes. When she was 12, her parents were brutally murdered in front of her. After two years of having ngihtmares about it every night, she was instituted to a mental hospital. When she turned 15, she discovered her powers and used them to escape. She then ran to a new city and wandered the streets. She decided that she liked the chaos of the crime, thus, she contributes in her own special ways.

Extra:
Crush: none
Theme: Optional
Other: Even though she is a villain, she has an array of different phobias
Gaia Name: Kityfan2

User Image
Splodin

Basics:
Name: Experiment #3 (Or Abby)
Nickname: N/A Opened for names
Abilities/Skills: 1)Can Explode up to three times in the air (As many as she wants on the ground). They are many explosions, so being near her period can be dangerous. Of course near other explosives or flammable things ect. explosions are much larger.

2) Pretty fast on her feet though not super fast, and it doesn't matter how great of a fall she takes it doesn't really harm her.

3) High endurance (Though many things can harm her or weaken her abilities she doesn't go down in one hit).

Side: Minor Villain (Possible major if not handled)

Biography
She was made in a lab about thirteen years ago. There were two experiments before her. Two experiments before her escaped together and awhile after that she was created (Those silly scientist). She was designed to be a weapon and thus eventually escaped herself because she was bored and tired of bein locked up. She had a ton of fun escaping.

Along the lines she found this quaint little city that seemed to be a little choatic, which was her style. She stuck around though she was more into getting clothes, music, and playing games rather than trying to explode though that urge came up randomly now and then. Before the new titans came in she went on her own little rampage making a lot of waste to the city before hiding in again.

Thats about as much of her history that can be put down. She was trapped in a lab for eleven years an escaped within two years (It was a huge lab). She's lived around the city ever since and is indeed a selfish girl. She wants only for herself, but becoming her ally isn't hard as long as she finds something in it for herself.

Extra:
Crush: Cute guys
Theme: xxx
Other: Experiment #3 is the definition of girl. She is pink to start with and is very girly inside and out. She loves popular music, clothes, anything cute, dancing, and of course boys. Don't be fooled by her frivoulous actions though she is highly dangerous, and very clever. She enjoys being chased and of course if the guy doesn't chase her she doesn't mind giving a chase. Her favorite thing to do when everything else fails is the thing she was pretty much made to is exploding.

She is very warm to an average human and her hair is basically fire hot (It's probably fire). Her weakness to keep her from exploding would probably be water. Lasers, smashing her, spikes, swords, acid ect. can hurt her also, but won't kill her in one hit (A pool of acid will). Fire will fuel her, and she is pretty unstopabl in it.

Gaia Name: MindXHunter

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 am
Just saying, I'm not ceasing Titan accepting. You know how they have Aqualad, Bumble Bee, etc.? The extras will be the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm
(GAHHHHHHH I need to know what the other's powers are so I don't copy dang it >.<)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 pm
Shiningdragon21
(GAHHHHHHH I need to know what the other's powers are so I don't copy dang it >.<)
{>_< um I was going to do the same thing XD thats why I reserved number 5 lol}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 pm
((I'd join but my favorite was taken! *sob* lol))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 pm
(Which was your favorite?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 pm
(by the Raven Icon's I'm guessing Raven lol)  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:26 pm
(Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. Sorry, Maya. Raven's my fave character, too.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 pm
(Hope there will be more villians, but I'll try not to let anyone down D: I don't wanna be the only one though ><)  

MindxHunter

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:38 pm
(*Cackles evilly* You are unprepared for the chaos and MAYHEM that shall be brought upon your sad little lives.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff