Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Tables Are Being Lobbed Everywhere Though

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm
Eh, I'm bored so here goes nothing~ I don't even know what to title it so yeah...LOL

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. The sound of the second hand on the clock echoed through the silent room. Everyone lounging around, oblivious to the war happening right outside of their door. Cassia and Jenny sat in front of the fireplace, gossiping about the latest news, but there wasn't much to say. Johnny sat silently on one end of the couch, his thoughts drifting away from reality. Thinking about the future, about the life that this family once lived. Henry sat on the other side of the couch, staring outside of the window thinking when it was their turn. Their turn to fight, their turn to die, their turn for a chance at freedom. At the moment, all hope seemed lost. The war was driven deep into their homeland, deep into the country of Calvae.

Bright flashing lights erupted into the room like lightning flashing across the sky. And for a few seconds, everyone thought they were dead. That this was the light that everyone had to head into to escape to their next lives. But no, the light faded as the windows shattered onto the floor. Their hope was growing more and more faint each passing moment. Their parents were out fighting in the war, and their special friends were nowhere to be found.

"I miss him..." Jenny finally broke the silence.
"Who?" Henry asked, looking at his older sister.
"Calcifer..." The room grew quiet once again.
"He's not coming back." Johnny said a few moments later. Cassia jumped up and glared at her older brother. "What? We're all thinking it!"
"No, he'll come back...he just has too..." Jenny sniffled, looking into the fireplace hoping it would ignite. Just like the first time she met Calcifer, he came out of the fireplace.
"Don't worry...he'll come back. They'll all come back!" Henry tried to sound as optimistic as possible, but the group already lost hope.
"Calcifer...please come home safely...wherever you are..." Jenny cried as she turned her back to the group, her head buried in her knees.
"Jenny, it'll be fine..." Cassia tried to comfort Jenny, but ended up crying along side of her. "I miss Vik." The two girls wept, their hair covering their faces.
"Well this is just sad." Johnny teased as he stood up and looked out of the window.
"Don't you miss her?" Henry asked, walking up to Johnny. "Don't you miss having her always bothering you? Don't you miss her always making you smile even when you were angry at her? Don't you miss Belle?"
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY HER NAME!" Johnny cried, punching Henry in the chest. Tears rolled down his eyes as he came in closer to Henry, pounding his chest as often as he could. "I can't believe she's gone. She left me without saying goodbye...she didn't even leave a note."
"They'll be back...they promised us that they'll always be here for us..." Henry wrapped his arms around Johnny, trying to calm him down. "I really do hope they come back...I don't know how long we could stay like this..."

It was hard to tell the difference between night and day. Dark clouds always hovered over Canile since the war came into Calvae. The battle lasted for a couple of months already and the troops of Calvae were slowly retreating from the front lines. Canile was one of the Supreme Metropolis that governed all of Calvae. The other seven were either already destroyed or in the process of being destroyed, just like Canile.

"No..." Henry muttered as he let go of Johnny, backing away slowly. "No. No. No. No." He kept repeating as the other three looked at him with great confusion. "The Santana Warriors..." Henry pointed to the edge of the city where smoke rose up higher and higher. "The army made it here!"

"What a sad sad sad sad city. I thought it would be more challenging than this!" A pink humanoid figure chuckled as she hovered over her army of Knightmons. "Dynasmon, where too after we rid the world of this city?"
"LoadKnightmon..." Dynasmon spoke softly.
"What is it?" She came closer to her companion.
"There are still people here."
"People? Impossible! The whole area has been 'evacuated' to safety." LoadKnightmon laughed as she rose up higher into the air, looking around for any signs of humans or digimons running around.
"However it is very odd. Four tamers remain in this area, yet their digimons are nowhere to be found." Dynasmon looked up at LoadKnightmon with a concerned look in his eyes.
"Are you scared of something? They're merely human. They have no power over superior beings like us!" She laughed as she leaped to the front of the Knightmons. "Find the survivors and kill them off!"

Henry, Johnny, Jenny, and Cassia swiftly ran through the remains of the house, looking for something, anything to help them out of this situation. Though, it was pointless. They were defenseless, they had no offensive power or anything. Their partners were gone, they have vanished from the face of the planet.
"Calcifer..." Jenny froze as she saw the army of Knightmons running around the remains of the city. "Where are you..."
"Vik..." Cassia squatted, covering her eyes with her palms.
"Belle..." Johnny sighed as he rubbed the screen of his digivice. "Where are you...?"
"Koin...where are you?" Henry looked in the opposite direction of the incoming army. "We need you, I need you..."
Cassia stood up, wiping the tears from her eyes. Turning to everyone of her friends that stood in the ruins of their previous home, she felt what little amount of hope she had left vanish. They had nothing to protect them, they couldn't even protect themselves.

"So there you are!" A voice quickly drew the attention of the group. "Let me have the pleasure of introducing myself. I am Dynasmon."
"And I bet you're here to kill us." Johnny pouted looking at the digimon with no fear in his eyes. "If you are, just kill us now."
"JOHNNY!" Henry shouted as he smacked his friend over the head. "We're not dying without a fight!" Henry looked over to his friends who seemed to agree with Johnny. "Well at least I'm not letting you kill us without a fight!"
"Music to my ears." Dynasmon took a deep breath as his chest puffed up three times larger than it originally was. "Dragon's Breath!" The flames spewed out of his mouth, racing towards the four of them.
"I guess this is goodbye..." Johnny chuckled nervously as everyone pulled close together.
"Ocean Love!" A petite voice shouted as a wall of water rose up in front of them, diverting the flames away from the four of them.
"It couldn't be..." Johnny whimpered as he started to turn around. "Belle?"
"Marine Shot!" The small MarineAngemon cried, shooting water at Dynasmon.
"BELLE!" Johnny let go of the group, racing towards his partner.
"MARINE SHOT!" Belle shot Johnny back with the others. "Don't get in the way!" A tear came out of her eyes as she kept shooting water at Dynasmon.
"Laser Blade!" An axe spun towards Dynasmon as he wiped water off of his face.
"AH!" Dynasmon shouted, getting knocked down from the sky.
"Calcifer?!" Jenny looked behind her to see a Boltmon, catching his axe with ease. "CALCIFER!" But no answer back.
"Pathetic." Dynasmon laughed as he rose back to the air, a smile on his face. "You call those attacks?"
"Giga Ice Blast!" Icicles flew across the air.
"Dragon's Breath!" Dynasmon countered, melting the icicles as they approached him.
"Koin..." Henry smiled as he looked up to see his partner, the MegaSeadramon protecting him.
"NANO BREAK!" Sparks flew across the sky as the KingChessmon stood on Koin's head, his staff pointing straight at Dynasmon.
"Vik..." Cassia smiled as a tear ran down her face.

"Dragon's Roar!" Dynasmon shouted irritatedly. A sound wave blasted through the area, pushing everyone back and destroying the rest of the building. "Look who came back for their tamers!"
"Dynasmon! You have to stop this!" Vik shouted. "The Great Angels demand that you do!"
"The Great Angels?" Dynasmon laughed. "So you have the Great Angels on your side, but do you know who I am? I am part of the Royal Knights. Not to mention the Demon Lords and the Devas!"
"Impossible!" Calcifer replied. "The Devas respond to the Holy Beasts! Not the Demon Lords or the Royal Knights!"
"That's where you're wrong. They're on our side now!" Dynasmon laughed as LordKnightmon appeared from behind him.
"Together we are going to create an utopia! A world where humans cease to exist!" LordKnightmon crackled.
"Why would you want to do that?!" Belle shouted at her. "I thought the digital world agreed to live in peace and harmony with the humans!"
"Peace? Harmony?" LordKnightmon laughed even harder. "Naive little child. We are the future! Humans fear us so they have to dominate us! They want us to listen to them, they want us to do what they want to! We are the future, we are superior compared to these humans whom we call masters!"
"Masters?" Cassia spoke out. "Digimons are our friends!"
"Friends?" Dynasmon laughed. "You call digimons your friends yet humans everywhere leave them out in the cold and rain, they abandon us for something better! We aren't your friends. To you humans we are your pets!"
"Not all humans are like that!" Jenny tried to explain.
"SILENCE!" LordKnightmon cried out. "KNIGHTMONS ATTACK!"
Sudden lights erupted from Vik, Belle, Koin, and Calcifer blinding the entire area. And within seconds, they were gone along with their tamers.
"How'd they escape?!" LordKnightmon angrily shouted. "KNIGHTMONS GO FIND THEM!"
"They have an upper power on their side." Dynasmon folded his arms and explained to his friend. "The Great Angels are on their side...for now."

"Would any of you like to explain what's going on?" Henry calmly spoke as the digimons reverted back into their rookie forms except for Belle who was stuck in her Mega form.
"It's a long story..." Koin spoke softly as the other three digimons stood beside him.
"And it's very complicated..." Vik added.
"Well then I guess you better start talking!" Cassia sharply spoke to them.
"And explain why you ignored us when we saw you!" Johnny furiously yelled at Belle.
"Before the Santana Warriors made it passed the border to Calvae, the Three Great Angels called a meeting..." Calcifer started to explain.

"Order order order!" Seraphimon shouted as the room grew quiet. "As you might have heard, the Santana Warriors are approaching quite faster than we expected."
"We should've went offensive while we had the chance!" Cherubimon angrily shouted pounding on the table.
"Calm yourself." Ophanimon whispered, rubbing his arm.
"I agree with Cherubimon!" Goldramon of the Great Dragons spoke. "If we attacked while we had the chance, this wouldn't have happened!"
"None of us knew that they had a secret weapon!" Ophanimon shouted at Goldramon.
"Everyone calm down!" Seraphimon shouted. "Now we know that they have the Devas on their side."
"What a great disappointment..." Fanglongmon, the leader of the Holy Beasts signed. "The Devas were suppose to be under our rule, what happened to them?"
"I have a feeling that the Demon Lords are involved..." The room went quiet as Baihumon of the Holy Beasts spoke. "How else were the Devas to switch sides unless under the influence of the Demon Lords?"
"I think you're jumping to conclusions..." Magnadramon of the Great Dragons tried to reason with Baihumon. "The Royal Knights were supposedly on our side also remember? Their influence alone could do great damage to the balance of good and evil."
"We should summon the Ancient Warriors to balance the scale!" Megidramon of the Great Dragons growled, clawing his fingers into the table. "If they have the Demon Lords, we should summon the Ancient Warriors!"
"What about the Twelve Gods?" Ebonwumon of the Holy Beasts suggested.
"They sat out." Ophanimon spoke softly. "They don't want to get involved with human-digimon affairs. They want to stay strictly with Digimon affairs, no involvement with the humans."
"We are trying to create a world where humans and digimons live in harmony!" Azulongmon of the Holy Beasts and the Great Dragons shouted, his voice echoed through the room. "How could they remain neutral at a time like this?"
"Everyone!" Seraphimon shouted above everyone. "It's time we take even further action. We have to use the Supreme Metropolis Pillars."
"Why suggest something like that?" Fanglongmon hissed. "The pillars were made in order to maintain peace between the two worlds. Almost like a teleportation device that will bring the humans safely back to their human world."
"Exactly." Seraphimon said. "We use the pillars to send the humans back to their world. All of them, whether they agree to go or not. We must not let the humans get involved in a war between digimons!"
"But the humans could help us!" Cherubimon shouted. "Digimons are stronger when their human tamer is with them! The digivice heightens the powers of the digimon!"
"Haven't you realized that the humans will always be with their digimons through their digivices?" Ophanimon stood up and spoke to the group. "Unless the tamer abandons their digimon, the digivice connects the two together. With that said, wherever the humans are, they could always monitor the health of their digimon, even in the human world."
"But -" Cherubimon spoke up but quickly was shut down.
"But nothing." Ophanimon continued explaining. "The digital world and human world are closer than you would think. Even without the pillars there is a way back into the digital-"
"Stop." Fanglongmon interrupted Ophanimon. "The humans have no right to know about this other way through. That passage is strictly for digimon use to the human world. Not the other way around."
"But it could help save-" Ophanimon started.
"NO." Fanglongmon shouted. "If that is all we are here to discuss then I'll be leaving then."
"Wait." Seraphimon spoke up. "That's not all..."

"We had a Ninjamon listen in on them during the conference but he was found out shortly after that moment by Megidramon." Belle ended the story.
"But what does that have to do with you guys disappearing for the last couple of months?" Henry asked them.
"We were trying to see if there was a way to stop the pillars from activating." Koin answered. "If they were to activate all eight pillars at the same time then all the humans would be instantly teleported back into the human world."
"And the thing is that, the transported tamers would lose their memory of the digital world." Calcifer added. "What the Great Angels didn't know was that the pillar erases the tamer's memories as soon as they go through the barrier between the human and digital world."
"Even the digivices changes back to the cellphones they originally were." Vik explained. "But the digivice functions are still in there, well only the important ones."
"So...how does that relate to you guys?" Johnny asked the question again.
"We went to the human world." Belle answered. "We took the form of you guys upon entering the human world. Somehow the pillars changed us into you guys."
"And from that point we went looking for the other tamers to see if they remembered anything about the digital world." Koin spoke. "But little did we know that other digimons walked the human world in their tamer's shoes."
"But the thing is that digimons can't take the forms of their tamers in the human world if the tamer is in the human world." Belle started speaking again. "And they weren't the good digimons either. These were the ones that were hunting down the tamers who came back to make sure they never come back. They were searching for the portals that led to the digital world to destroy them."
"So does that mean that the Santana Warriors know how to go to and from the digital and human world?" Jenny asked.
"They knew about this passage long before the war started. They planned this out and everything. That's why we wondered about why the Santana Warriors would need the passage. Then we figured it out. The Demon Lords need seven human vessels that has been consumed by their sins. That's the reason why they need the portals!" Belle explained, her voice getting louder and louder.
"But we had no way of telling the Great Angels that, let alone if we did tell them they wouldn't believe us." Vik added. "So we had to find one of those portals before the Santana Warriors could seal those too."
"They were about to seal the last portal that led to Calvae and we made it just in time." Belle laughed as she spun around happily cheering.
"But why did you ignore us when you first got here?" Johnny sniffled.
"Because we had to focus on protecting you guys. No time for reunions in the middle of a battle!" Belle laughed as she flew up to Johnny's head and patted him. "No hard feelings?"

The next couple of days went by swiftly. The reunion of the tamers and their partners led to a small celebration, even though they were in the middle of nowhere. Far from the dark clouds that covered Canile that could be seen over the horizon. Koin told the group about how now the Santana Warriors were after the pillars. The pillars apparently if adjusted correctly could teleport all the humans back or send all the digimons around the pillars into the human world. Belle explained about how each pillar had a key that sealed the Demon Lords. Each key were formed from each of the Ancient Warriors. How each key unlocked a gate to the Seven Demon Lords' prisons. So far the Royal Knights and the Devas have three of the eight keys. The Bird key, the Dragon key, and now the Beast key.

"So we have to find the other four keys before the Santana Warriors do?" Henry asked the digimons.
"It's not as simple as it sounds." Koin chuckled nervously. "You have to remember we're going against the Royal Knights, the twelve Devas, and possibly the Demon Lords. With no support from the Great Angels, Great Dragons, Holy Beasts, or the Gods and Goddesses."
"Who needs them?" Johnny laughed as he played with Belle. "We all have each other. That's all the support we need. The eight of us against the twenty three or twenty four of them? That's three each!"
"Or six each..." Jenny corrected him, pointing out the fact that they were useless without their digimons.
"So what? We got this!" Henry agreed with Johnny.

"Do you really think so?" The Tiger Deva appeared in front of them, his teeth ready to tear them from limb to limb. "I am Mihiramon!"
"We know who you are..." Henry yawned as he placed his hands behind his head.
"No need to do introductions." The Rabbit Deva appeared from behind Mihiramon. "Cocky aren't we?" The Antylamon sighed as she pointed towards Henry. "Cockiness will definitely kill you in battle."
"I call it being confident." Henry chuckled as Koin stood in front of him. "Ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever be!" Koin smiled as he jumped into the air. "Koin warp digivolve into...MegaSeadramon!"
"Don't leave me out of this!" Jenny laughed. "Cassia, Johnny go to the Machine key, it sound be the nearest one here!" The two nodded in agreement and ran off with their digimons. "Calcifer let's go!"
"I'm on it!" Calcifer jumped into the air. "Candlemon warp digivolve to...SkullMeramon!" Flames erupted from the bottom of Calcifer's feet as he landed onto the ground. "You ready Koin?"
"Like I already said, as ready as I'll ever be." Koin laughed as he glared at Antylamon who calmly looked back at him.

Dun Dun Da Dunnnnn to be continued later when I'm not lazy c: I typed a lot x-x...LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm
Thought Process Notes Thing -

Plant/Insect - Rosime
Beast - Canile - SW
Dragon - Fanor - SW
Machine - Mechainia
Aqua - Marenik
Darkness - Sainem
Holy - Haven
Bird - Aerik - SW
Country - Calvae

Cassia - Vik / PawnChessmon -> KnightChessmon -> BishopChessmon KingChessMon
Jenny - Calcifer / Candlemon -> Meramon -> SkullMeramon -> Boltmon
Henry - Koin / Betamon -> Seadramon -> MegaSeadramon -> MetalSeadramon
Johnny - Belle / Piximon -> MarineAngemon

Lust - Plant/Insect -> AncientBeetlemon
Gluttony - Aqua -> AncientMegatheriummon + AncientMermaimon
Greed - Bird -> AncientKazemon
Sloth - Beast -> AncientWisemon
Wrath - Darkness -> AncientSphinxmon
Envy - Machine -> AncientTroiamon + AncientVolcamon
Pride - Dragon + Holy -> AncientGreymon + AncientGarurumon

Henwyfatale

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 am
Chapter Two (I'm going to try to type in present tense with this...)

"Don't you think it'll be easier to give up now?" Mihiramon growl, looking at Skullmeramon up and down. Readying himself to pounce at the best possible moment. "You obviously have no hope against Devas like us."
"Do you honestly think that we're going to give up that easily?" Henry said laughing at the pathetic excuse of a taunt he gave. "If you really think that is really going to scare us, then think again! Ready Koin?"
"Why do you keep asking me if I'm ready?" Looking back at Henry, a glare on his face. "I am not amused by the constant ask if I'm ready. I've been ready and always will be!"
"Fine!" Pointing forward, Henry shouts at the top of his lungs. "Jenny we got Antylamon! You get Mihiramon!"
"Got it!" Jenny laughs as she jumps back with Calcifer, fist up ready to punch at the Tiger Deva.

(Gawd, typing in present tense is hard x-x I'm going back to past tense! LOL I'm not ready for present tense yet...x-x)

Mechainia appeared over the horizon as Johnny and Cassia hastily ran to the City of Machinery in two gigantic pink bubbles. "Poof!" Belle laughed as she popped the two bubbles causing everyone to roll out across the floor.
"Belle!" Johnny shouted chasing after his partner, both in a furious and playful mood.
"JOHNNY!" Cassia shouted as she glared at him, pointing towards the city. "We have a mission!"
"But look!" Johnny caught up to Belle and wrapped her in his arms. "The city looks fine, I mean there's no explosions or anything!"
"Which is why now would be a good time to go find the Machine key!" Cassia shouted as she started running towards the entrance of the city. "Vik!"
"I'm on it!" The Pawnchessmon laughed as he started running after her. "Pawnchessmon digivolve to KnightChessmon!" The white chess piece turned into a centaur like creature. Picking up Cassia with his staff, she rode him into the city leaving Johnny and Belle to play in the outskirts.
"I feel like we should follow them..." Johnny said confusedly before laughing a bit. "Okay, Belle time to go! What they don't see, we'll see!"

"My lord," Dynasmon keeled to a cloaked figure standing tall on an alter. "We have a slight problem."
"What is it?" The figure sat down onto his throne, spinning metal balls around his hands.
"Humans still roam the land." Dynasmon spoke softly, trying not to anger the figure.
"Do you know who I am?" The figure spoke after a moment's silence.
"Yes, I do my lord."
"Who am I?"
"Lucemon, my lord." Dynasmon looked up towards the cloaked figure.
"Do you know how I got here?" Lucemon slowly removed the cloak to show himself to Dynasmon. There Lucemon stood, in the form of a teenage boy. "From a single key, the dragon key, my soul was set free from that cell. But-"
"But your body remains." Lordknightmon interrupted Lucemon, standing next to Dynasmon. "My lord, these children's digimons took us by surprise. They appeared out of nowhere."
"Such manners are not accepted in my kingdom." Lucemon spoke softly as he returned back into his seat. "You are lucky you released half of me instead of summon Barbamon or Belphemon." Sighing, Lucemon looked up towards the ceiling a smile on his face.
"We don't have the vessels ready for them yet. Nor do we have the complete vessel for you ready." Magnamon appeared into the room from one of the upper floors.
"What do you mean?" Lucemon looked at Magnamon with an interested look on his face. "Do you mean to tell me that you can't locate the twin of this vessel?"
"She has disappeared from our radar." Magnamon explained.
"Don't you understand how important it is for me to find her?" Lucemon stood up, his eyes turning blood shot red. "Without her, this male vessel is useless. She has to be somewhere! Anywhere!"
"My lord," A Ladydevimon appeared in the doorway to the throne. "I can't help but overhear, but why do you need the other vessel anyway?"
"Why?" Lucemon forced a laugh. "I'll tell you why! My soul and body has been sealed up by two different keys! Dynasmon was wise to give my soul back first. If he released my body first, this boy's soul would be in control of my body." Lucemon took a pause before continuing to make sure Ladydevimon was understanding him. "For example, if he released Barbamon first, Barbamon would be in full power. His body and his soul would've easily taken control of the vessel."
"Okay...I understand." Ladydevimon spoke softly as she disappeared from the throne room.
"Go kill her." Lucemon ordered, looking at Lordknightmon. "I know how you love to kill."
"My lord, but she merely asked you a simple question!" Lordknightmon retaliated.
"She could have been a spy!" Lucemon shouted. "I want to hear her suffer from outside of the throne room! Now go!"
"Yes my lord..." Lordknightmon obeyed as she rushed after the Ladydevimon. Within a few seconds screams filled the hallway.
"Very well." Lucemon laughed as he lounged back into the throne. "As you were saying Dynasmon?"
"Yes. The four tamers who haven't disappeared with the others."
"How is that possible?" Magnamon looked at Dynasmon with confusion. "They should've been sent back to the human world with the others."
"Now you understand the dilemma." Dynasmon looked back at Magnamon with a worried look on his face.
"No dilemma." Lucemon stood up once again, a smile on his face. "Here's what we do. Send Examon and Alphamon to dispose of them. Magnamon, you go to Rosime to get the Plant key. Dynasmon, you take Lordknightmon with you to get the Holy key in Haven." The two stood there frozen for a bit. "That means go!" Lucemon shouted as the two rushed out of the room.
Lucemon walked back to the throne, rubbing the golden chair with a smile on his face. "Soon it'll be mine. Soon this world will be mine."
"Brother, did you forget about us?" The shadows of the other six demon lords appeared across the throne room. "You have two of our keys, release us this instant!"
"Barbamon, calm down." Lucemon laughed as he sat down on the throne. "You will be released in due time. You all will. No point in releasing you one by one. The time isn't right."
"The time isn't right? The time isn't right?! What are you waiting for? For the opposing force to gain the upper hand before you free us?"
"Barbamon, you are truly wise but I know the other side. They're waiting for any signs that the Demon Lords are returning that way they could summon the Ancient Warriors. I just need to make sure that they don't do such a thing." He smiled as he threw the metal balls across the throne room, smashing into the huge doors and cracking them. "I wish you guys were here, I honestly do. But, like I said earlier the time isn't right. So off you go, I don't want you guys to scare away the Santana Warriors."

"What are we to do?" Ophanimon cried as she looked at Seraphimon and Cherubimon for comfort. "The pillars are slowly getting torn down one by one."
"We should've advanced when we had the chance!" Cherubimon shouted, still stuck on the idea.
"Well we have no way to turn back time unless we summon Ancientwisemon!" Ophanimon shouted at Cherubimon. "It's too late for that anyway. Even if we advanced, the Devas wouldn't stopped our forces dead in their tracks."
"How could the Devas turn on us like that?" Cherubimon asked as he started pounding on the wall. "The Devas, the Royal Knights..."
"They are our enemies now." Seraphimon sighed as he looked at the other two. "They are all our enemies now."
"But they were our friends..." Ophanimon pointed out.
"No more. They turned their backs on us, it's about time we did something about it." Seraphimon spoke calmly as he started to ascend. "We must go to Haven to warn the angelic digimons to ready themselves for battle."
"You go to Haven." Ophanimon folded her arms, trying to comfort herself from the thought of fighting her friends. "I'll go to Aerik. Cherubimon, why don't you go to Mechainia? Spread our forces around that way we could support those in need?"
"But to my understanding Mechainia is still safe from the Santana Warriors..." Cherubimon pointed out, but he ended his questions after seeing the look in Ophanimon's eyes. "Fine, I'll go."
"While you're up there in Haven ask Jijimon and Babamon about the future." Ophanimon told Seraphimon. "They may be crazy, but their predictions are never wrong. Never once have they been wrong."

"Cassia..." Vik spoke softly as they raced through the city, trying to locate the pillar in the jungle of tall buildings. "What if we don't make it in time?"
"We will..." Cassia comforted Vik. "We are not going to let this place burn to the ground like the others. Trust me. We're not going to let your home perish."
"Thank you..." Vik whispered as he continued to race down the many busy streets of Mechainia. "Thank you for everything..."

Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games