Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
18, bi, looking for a gf =]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImAWoodlandFaery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm
So...idk, I'm Jamie, hi everyone! xD

I'm 18, and a freshie in college...I officially start on monday. I'm a psych major, I like music and writing and helping people...I know that sounds cliche but it's true. =]

I'm just looking for a girlie who'll treat me right, preferably between the ages of 17-19...my pic is in my sig...what else.

I'm a fan of monogamy, I don't want to be with a girl who feels like she can't just be with me. I'm also more partial to femmes than butches...but if the right girl comes around, then it doesn't really matter too much haha.

I'm shy at first, but I do open up eventually haha...I've been hurt a lot in the past so it's had a pretty big effect on me, but I'm willing to get over it to find someone I love haha <3

I have some pretty bad moodswings from time to time, so I need someone who's supportive in that regard, because I can be kinda down--I have clinical depression among other things, but I try not to let it rule my life.

Anything else you wanna know just ask meh! =]

"Love me for everything I am, and even more for everything I'm not."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 am
Hey my names Olivia. I just got out of a relationship and I'm looking to move on. Im 21 and love to read. I'm bipolar so I can deal with moodswings.  

Cydney_Cyanide

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 am
Hey, lovely! You know me--just feel free to shoot me a PM and chat sometime! ^-^ Good luck with your search!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 pm
You seem really sweet. Too bad I'll be 21 in a few days lol  

~Red_Wolf06~

ImAWoodlandFaery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 pm
Nice to meet you =]
Lol that I do.
And that's usually how it works out isn't it? Haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:53 pm
I'll be 17 in 4 months (aka christmas day). pm me if you want 3nodding  

snowleopard_1116

Profitable Consumer

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mythic Mythicalme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:54 pm
Hi smile
I'm 18 too, just started college myself. I consider myself pretty sweet and I love chatting about everything and everything. :3

I have a very close friend who is bipolar, so I kinda know how it is when some has mood swings like you mentioned and all. I'd love to get to know you smile  
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games