Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:48 pm
My mom has this friend who's kind of weird. She likes to go out like all the time and party and s**t like a tard, and get drunk. Well let's start here. She had this dog named Max. It was old. It started to die and she refused to get it put to sleep. Someone even offered her the money to do it but she wouldn't do it.
It was really obvious that this dog was in terrible pain but she did nothing. So it suffered for DAYS before it finally died on it's own.

Then she gets another dog. A young dog this time. She was hardly ever there to feed this dog or let her out or anything. It was a well trained dog apparently and wouldn't go in the house no matter what.

She found the dog dead today. I am quite sure that this dog died of neglect. We speculate that her kidneys may have pretty much shut down because she had to hold her pee so much. There were times when that dog would be left alone for whole days.

I really hope she doesn't think about getting another dog. She obviously can't handle one with the lifestyle she lives.

edit:
So apparently she told mom the 'full story'.

She came home and the dog had ripped up her lenolium. Despite not peeing in the house it apparently tore up the house all the time. Probably because it was stuck in a tiny apartment all the time.

So she threw her outside and she ran away and was found dead a few houses down on someone's front porch with no external injuries.

Still think this was her fault somehow...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:01 pm
OMG that's so horrible. I also hope she doesn't get another dog. In fact, I hope she doesn't get any other animals. If she neglects dogs that badly, she'd probably neglect pretty much any animal. People like that frustrate me to no end... gonk  

CrissAngelLover12345

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 pm
thats disgusting, if she gets another dog, let it go for a little, then call animal control on her, so she wont be allowed to get more animals  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 am
she's been calling my mom non stop about how 'sad she is' too...  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:58 pm
[♫=♥]

That's obviously animal neglect. Call animal control if it happens again. If a dog dies due to kidney failure again, then it's obvious abuse.

That's sick, I would have taken the dog away then lie that it ran away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:31 pm
so she's just called and left a message on the answering machine that she's probably going to get a small dog or a cat...  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm
iDiru
so she's just called and left a message on the answering machine that she's probably going to get a small dog or a cat...
at least a cat would have a litter box, if she doesnt take care of it, call animal control!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 am
It doesn't sound like she'd listen you anyone about not getting another animal.

So I'd convince her to get a cat. Say that they're less work, but just as good as a dog. Because at least a cat has a litterbox, and doesn't need to be walked etc.  

DeeSpark

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:55 am
DeeSpark
It doesn't sound like she'd listen you anyone about not getting another animal.

So I'd convince her to get a cat. Say that they're less work, but just as good as a dog. Because at least a cat has a litterbox, and doesn't need to be walked etc.
yes, but it still needs fed, make sure it has food and water, and if she doesnt take care of it, turn her in, its not fair to the fur babies to treat them like trash  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games