Welcome all you artists out there.
This is the cool place to be if you're into art, but, as always, we've got a few rules around here.
First and foremost, follow the Gaia ToS and Rules and Guidelines.
Second, the overall guild rules still apply here; you can find them in the main, and I suggest reading them if you haven't already.
And, just because I get a lot of problems with this, I find I must re-state, SPAM IS FOR THE SPAM SUB; do not spam this sub, your topics will be deleted or moved at a crew member's discretion if they are found to be spam.
Now, with the reiterations out of the way, let's move on to more interesting, sub-specific rules and guidelines.
Anything and everything art-related can come here--paintings, photography, digital art, even art you've received from someone else (so long as proper credit is given, of course).
If you have an out-of-guild art shop, feel free to tell us about it, but don't abuse the advertising exception.
Feel free to critique artwork in this sub; however, be respectful in doing so, flaming will not be tolerated.
Now, let your imagination run wild, but not too wild so as to break our rules, and we'll all get along just fine.