Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rakazi's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi laughed, letting her go so she could move back. "As long as you don't do anything weird to me while I sleep." He replied teasingly, and winking.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"Same goes for you."Iristania said. "Though I must want you, I do bite in my sleep." She made a fake cat purr then laughed softly. She scooted closer and kissed his cheek.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"Very well then." Rakazi agreed. "But I suggest you put on something more comfortable to sleep in." Kissing her forehead he got off the bed, walking over to his own closet.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"You wouldn't happen to have anything I could borrow, now would you?"Iristania said, standing up. []i"If not then I'll just have to go without." with those words a smirk formed on her lips and she turned and wlaked out, setting off to go search her closet for something to wear.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"I'm sure you'll find something to wear." Rakazi said, right before she walked out. Opening the closet he stared at the clothes within for a couple of seconds before deciding he could just sleep in his pants. Closing the closet he sat back on his bed again and waited for Iristania to return.

Iristania's closet had been filled almost completely with most every type of clothes in assorted colors. Many different kinds of shoes were also carefully lined in their place, near them were the sleeping gowns and pajamas.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania opened her closet and smiled at the many different clothes inside, it was almost like some clothing store. She walked over to the night gowns and look through them til she came upon one that looked a little scandalous. It was a lovely red short night dress with lace at the bottom. She thought of whar Rakazi's expression would be like to her wearing this and she contemplted on whether to where it or not. "I'll leave that for another time."She said to herself as she put the night gown back then pulled out a black pajama top and put it on, since it was big she could practically wear it as some sort of dress only that fact it was a button up pjama shirt and only came down to half her thighs. Iristania returned to Rakazi's room and stood in the door way with a smile on her face.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Just one glance at Iristania brought out a disapproving frown. Rakazi looked her strait in the face, not in the slightest interested in seeing her body. His eyes looked somewhat cold as he asked. "What kind of man do you take me for?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"Hm?"Iristania said a bit confused. "I'm not wearing this for you if that's what your implying. As a little girl I never really liked wearing the pajama bottoms no matter how many times my mother told me to put them on and still to this day I don't like them." Her smile disappeared as she walked back out and went ot her room, grumbling as she fetched the bottoms from the closet.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi's frown disappeared as she spoke. Watching her turn around and walk out, he got up quietly. Following Iristania silently into the hall, he caught her right before she went into her room. His arms draped over her neck and pulled her to his bare chest. Leaning slightly on her he said sincerely. "I'm sorry, it seems I'm still a bit out of it."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Feeling hands suddenly grab her, she stopped and let him pull her back and wrap his arms around her. She looked t him then looked down ,eaving a soft sigh. [oclor=darkred]"It's ok."She said, putting her hands on his arms. She got out of his arms and turned around to face him, her eyes holding forgiveness.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi smiled, not trying to stop her from getting out of his arms. He quickly righted himself, though his eyes seemed somewhat distant. Rakazi took a step forward, his eyes losing their distant look. He wrapped his arms around her waist, this time making so it wouldn't be easy to break free. "What do you hate about me?" Rakazi asked, his eyes staring intently at her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked at him, "I don't know if I'd call it hate, just simple loathing. It was at first that side of you thats hardly caring."She said. "But I guess I can say I've gotten quite used to it." She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"So," Rakazi started as Iristania wrapped her arms around his neck. He paused long enough to kiss her lips and then asked. "Do you still loathe that part of me?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania kissed him back after his question, "For any couple to survive they have to live with one anothers differences.. I'd say honestly I don't much loath it anymore, but not for that reason." She said.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi looked somewhat intrigued when he replied with an. "Oh? Then please, tell me what reason you have."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff