Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rakazi's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"I myself don't know the reason."Iristania said softly. "I seem to always still love you even after all the things you've done and honestly.. I wouldn't want anything more." She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek then unlaced her arms from around his neck and tried to get out of his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

Rakazi

"Very well." Rakazi replied, loosening his grip slightly. He then quickly leaned over and swept her into his arms, walking back towards his room. "But you're not going to change into something else because of me." Rakazi told her with a grin.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania smiled some as he swept her into his arms and once again she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Aww."Was all she said as they entered his room and once inside she got out of Rakazi's arms and walked over to his bed, sitting down on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi lips turned into a small pout as Iristania got out of his arms. Going to the other side of the bed he sat down. He started taking off his head band and other accessories, apparently sulking.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania frowned a tad as she crawled over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck form behind, "Did I do something wrong?"[]/i]She asked, looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi set aside the things he took off and turned his head to look at Iristania. Still seeming sulky he replied childishly. "I wasn't done holding you."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania smiled and laughed softly, "Well then here." She lifted his arm and ducked under it, putting his arm down over her shoulder then wrapped her own arms around his waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 am
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi beamed as she ducked under his arm. Putting his other arm around her he held her to him. He set his head on her shoulder and whispered into her ear. "You won't ever leave me, will you?"

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"Never."Iristania said softly. "I will always be faithful and will stay by your side." She kissed the top of his head the rested her head atop his.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi closed his eyes and replied quietly "I'm glad." Kissing her neck he moved his head out from under hers. He picked Iristania up with one arm, just long enough to pull the covers over them. Laying down, Rakazi put both arms around Iristania's waist and held her so she couldn't get away without first injuring him.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania shivered a bit as he kissed her neck. She sat back, but was picked up by Rakazi only long enough for him to pull up the covers then pull her in close so the covers could be put over them. she smiled at him, d[]i"Good night love."She said softly, kissing his cheek then cuddling into him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi smiled and replied. "Good night, Princess." Closing his eyes he soon fell asleep, his grip, oddly enough though didn't loosen.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania soon fell asleep too, soothed and lulled by Rakazi's warmth and the gentle sound of his breathing.

(( razz Meh.. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi woke as the first rays of light filtered into the room. Carefully removing his arms from around Iristania he got up. He put his leather hair band in his mouth and started pulling his hair back, watching Iristania's sleeping form.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania stirred, rolling over and curling up, when Rakazi's warm body left her side. She awoke, opeing her eyes slowly then yawned as she sat up. "Darkred."Mmm Rakazi.."She mumbled to herself looking beside her where he had been sleeping then over at him. "Morning."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff