Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hot N' Cold: Sushi Bar and Ramen Shop (Deconstructe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke watched as sukai seemed to get irritated and stormed out with her student following her. He then watched as his sister got up and followed after the moody kitty. He merely waved and listened to ryotaro. He snickered as his assessment of what just happened was quite true. "I agree with you there ryotaro, a shinobi should always be in control of their emotions...and ya know...look at something before flipping out," he said with a small laugh as he ordered his own food and smirked at ryos comment. "Amen to that, that food is horrible...like liquefied cardboard drenched in bran flakes," he said remembering his own experiences with hospital food.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:51 am
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image
"The Dragons are my children, and I will do anything to keep them safe"

+-------------------+

Hanora looked at the reactions of the two shinobi and sighed. She then waved at the genin who left.She would have never done that, solely based on the fact that as a priestess you were taught never show emotion. Those were weakness that always got exploited. She said then heard what Ryotaro had said about hospital food."You never told me what happened to your eye,Ryo."

She said softly"In our old village, me and the current head priestess were the hospital,and the clinic and anything else that needed. The head priestess was the doctor, and everything else, I was just the assistant. I was going to be the next in line, until..."She said then left it hanging.

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

[Chakra: 285/285=======Stamina: 215/215]
| Kumogakure | Genjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

Extra

OOC:

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:55 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
when do the chunnin exams start exactly <.< cuz it would be nice to train my nin before then
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

She finished off her food as he gave her the idea to a mission. Somehow it didn't quite feel right. A drop of sweat with this awkard situation ran down the back of her head. "I am not sure I feel quite right about that... I mean... I know I need to be stealthy but must I go around taking pictures of people? I do not think they would be happy if caught?..." The man was her sensei so if it was an order from him she would do it..not like he was asking her to attack someone.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:53 pm
Aquos Dragoa
Hmm true.... they start tommorow I think I got a plan then!

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos understood were she was coming from, but not many missions had this stealthy element to them."But that's not all, you will also have to train for the upcoming exams. So first we will learn the shadow clone technique. It's a B rank that allows you to make a perfect tangible copy of yourself, very useful for any situation." He showed her the handsigns then they headed to the academy.

((Just post in the Academy with the learning of Shadow clone~))
AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

While listening to hanora talking about...something. Daisuke began to think. Who was this Oshiro guy? Who was he to his sister and sukai? Was he a lover? A good friend? A Stalker?! No no it couldn't be that one. His curiosity getting the better of him he had to ask. "Hey, ryotaro, what was in those scrolls anyways? It's been bothering me since you pulled them out," he said his head tilting minutely. He would find out what was in those scrolls dammit!

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:23 am
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakure | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro looked down as Hanora mentioned his eye again, his hand gently cupped the eye remembering the final battle with the ninja animal. "I lost my eye because of my own stupidity and anger. In my anger I forgot everything my mother taught me just for revenge and this was my price." He said simply not wanting to go further into the story as her heard the change in Hanora's voice. "until she was arranged to be married to that low account buck toothed rich boy who needed to get his teeth pounded in with a rock." Ryotaro thought a bit darkly before coming back to his senses. "Oh the letters, hmm there was a map to where his noodle cart was, two wall scrolls, a free coupon to his noodle cart, a private message written specifically to daitomi and sukai, and a picture of his daughter. Although I feel like I was forgetting something." He said offhandly before eating more sushi.

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 485/485==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC:

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image

+-------------------+

She looked at him and nodded,remembering the time the wolf came and ate half our winter's supply.Ryotaro had gone after it,so it wouldn't eat anymore. She sighed then smiled sadly nodded"I see"She said then continued eating some more sushi"Ryotaro, do you know of anyone who could teach me Katon or Suiton Jutsu, I really wanted to get started training?"She asked him

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:58 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

Daisuke tilted his head as ryotaro said what was in the scrolls. Why would he tell his sister about a child he had? This was getting more and more confusing with him not knowing the connection between his sister and this shiro fellow. Shaking his head he heard hanora ask ryotaro if he knew anyone that could teach her katon and suiton jutsu. "Well if you're looking for a suiton teacher I can help you there since my other element is Water, as for katon though...hmm I could get you a scroll to learn from," He said scratching his chin as he popped a piece of sushi in his mouth.

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image

+-------------------+

Hanora looked at Daisuke and smiled brightly"Really,that would be great. I would really like to get started as possible"She said as she looked at Ryotaro"So what are you elements,ryo?"She asked curious

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:05 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

Daisuke smiled at the younger girl giving her a small nod. "Of cour-" he stopped mid sentence as he was suddenly struck by an odd feeling. It was like something bad was about to happen. His sister was still gone and it shouldn't take this long to talk to her friend. Narrowing his eyes he stood up abruptly, almost knocking his chair over. "Ryotaro, stay here with hanora until I return I shouldn't be too long," He said his face a mask of seriousness as he quickly walked towards the exit and looked around the immediate area for his sister not seeing her he ran off in search of her. 'Please be alright imouto, we've only just been reunited,' he thought in worry before he picked up his speed.
[Exit]

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro had his mouth full when Hanora asked what his elements are, so he quickly chewed and swallowed the food to reply to her. "doton, raiton, and jiton." He last being his bloodline. He was about to explain what jiton was when Daisuke stood up and asked him to stay with hanora. "u-uh alright sensei..." He said blinking twice before daisuke ran off. It took him about two minutes that he was alone with hanora, something that caused him to blush lightly. Adjusting the wolf pelt her wore from his battle with the wolf roughly two years ago he took a look for a moment.

It had been years since he saw Hanora, and he NEVER would have guess this was the same girl all those years ago. Her formerly short hair was very long and shining with the ammount care that was put into it, Blue eyes that were formerly childish where like looking into two oceans graced by the sun and could see right through a person, her former ironing board figure was gone replaced by a figure most would kill to have, and finally how she held herself was different from what she used to be. An air of elgance with the hidden ferocity of a well trained warrior. All together it was like gazing into a sword, the exquiste craftmanship masked how deadly it could be. The same could be said about hanora's beauty, at least to ryotaro.

Snapping out of it before he got his hopes too high, Ryotaro began to eat more sushi calmly before asking. "So, you were arranged to be married right. How did that turn out, it happens when your twenty right?" He said absently mindly darkly muddering curses in his mind at how that ingrate of useless ant didn't deserve a beauty such as her.

+-------------------+

User Image

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image

+-------------------+

Hanora looked at Daisuke then shrugged"Well that was strange"She said then listened to Ryotaro's response"So earth, electicity, and your bloodline."She commented"oh that reminds me i forgot to add my bloodline, fuuton."She said then heard his question."Oh... um well i never got married actually."She quietly"When i saw that you were alive, I was so happy, so i packed everything and moved here, to be with you"She said blushing prettily

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

Extra

OOC:

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba

User Image

+-------------------+

Ryotaro popped in when she said that she wasn't going to get married. "really, you canceled it?" He asked normally when on the inside he was celebrating, his thought at the time. "Take that you unsufferable rich boy, your not getting this treasure." While he was internally celebrating he was listening. He didn't think he had a chance with Hanora, and thought she meant that she liked him like a little brother since she was a year older then him. However the bright side was that she wasn't getting married to her arranged marriage. "Oh... I see well you'll find a lot of nice people here, maybe a boyfriend." He said eating another piece of sushi trying to hid a bit of meloncholy.

+-------------------+

User Image

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image

+-------------------+

She looked away slowly, then at her food while quietly saying"Ano I um I already like someone here."She finished"I don't know if he likes me though"She mumbled quietly"I have liked him for awhile"She said quietly mostly to herself..She then put her hand on his scarred cheek and kissed on the other cheek while whispering"Maybe I already have"She then then sat back down

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

Extra

OOC:

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba

User Image

+-------------------+

Ryotaro began to blush at her words, her hand was soft on the scars on his right cheek. It felt for a moment like her touch was healing the scars. Then it happened she kissed his left cheek which froze him for a few seconds. His body was moving on auto-pilot as he gently leaned toward her. His hand gently touch her shoulder and slowly slide up her neck to her own cheek. His touch was soft like she was the most fragile doll in the world. He leaned slowly closer and closer, his hunting sense kicked in and though it was hidden from her year of training as a ninja, he could still smell home on her. Nostalgia over took him a bit, but something a bit stronger was moving him closer. His brown eye looking into the sapphire oceans of her eyes lost completely in the moment. His hand remained on her cheek through the entire moment as he got even closer slowing down when he was inches away from her face, and moving centimenters closer ever so slowly. His lips pressed against hanora's before he realized it himself his other hand on her hip. The kiss was light but powerful enough that to him it felt like a warm fire melting hunderds of years of ice.

+-------------------+

User Image

Extra

OOC:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers