Submit

Cryptic Gemini

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 pm
Hello
Im going into my sophomore year -- which for our school system means high school. :/
(1-6 - Elementary
7-9 - Junior Higgh
10-12- High School)
Im freaking out. My friend Chels wont be going because shes going to a different school. And Im just... shy :/ At least around new people and stuff.
I wanna make my last three years of school enjoyable. And the first few weeks are gonna be ROUGH. (My high school is large t-t)
Anyways. . .pplease help? Advice would be aprreciated :c  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 pm
Don't worry, gurrl. I'm starting high school too crying
Do you know anyone else going there? Maybe you can hang out with them. Or you could make new friends! 4laugh Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine. Every few first weeks of school always seem to be rough.  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:25 pm
Here's some advice for the both of you. High school is NOT like how they portray it on TV. Do not let your favorite TV programs tell you how high school is like in the real world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 am
Agreed. Stuff on high school is kinda fake.

But dont worry since its a big school you can find someone that has like the same interest and get a friend in no time. I am shy too and end up making friends at school my first time. I was really scared but i got the courage to talk to someone and they introduced me to others. so youll get friends biggrin  

LacrymosaVampiress22

vagrant branwen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 am
I recommend join a club that involves something you enjoy, I really regret not doing this when I went to high school. I missed out on so much stuff because I didn't get involved. Though my friend and I did start schools only anime club haha, its still going today from what I understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 am
Thankz guys smile  

Cryptic Gemini

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 am
Joining clubs and school activities will help you make friends, (plus they are super fun!) but also talk to the kids in your classes. All freshmen are in the same boat, they are all nervous and just want to feel like they fit in. Having a solid group of friends really made my high school "experience" so much better! It'll make you look forward to school everyday.

Good luck! :]

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff