Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
When You Give A Girl A Mistress... (open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 am
I was given the name Koharu Utami
But I like to be called Ko or Koharu
I am obviously a Girl
I have seen 16 years
I am very shy about being Bi
People often call me quiet shy but if I warm up to someone.. I can be very caring and compassionate. After a while I might start to become a bit more curious and open with you if you make me feel comfortable enough.
It all started when I was a little girl. My parents never wanted me so I was kicked out on the street. There was a lot of scary guys out there and I did not know where to go. I went to the only place I knew. The park. But... that was a big mistake. A man in a dark van picked me up. I was so small I could not fight... and could not run. I was taken to a slave market and placed there. The guards will not let me have a master so I will need a Mistress. I am not really sure how this is going to work... so you will have to be patient with me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please Pm me or Post your profile here. I am actually new to Yuri... I just started to get a little bi curious so... I need a bit of practice at it. I have done tons of yaoi and regular roleplays though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 am
I was given the name Joseizu Junsei
But I like to be calledJosie
I am obviously a Female
I have seen 18 years
I am very confident about being Bi curious
People often call me Bold, and randomly hyper. Hardly ever angry, but boredom can bring about depression. It will disappear in a flash if an idea comes to mind. I tend to be paranoid of strangers, and keep my ears open for guests.
It all started when I have always had doting parents, and never went wanting, but to find a new thrill I turned to random crimes, wondering if it would get me into trouble. At the time, I have not been caught once. I have not had any long term friends, due to my lack of trust, wondering if anyone else was like me in the thieving department. Wondering how it might be, to have someone to accompany her, she has been scouring the cities to find something of a companion.

User Image

TheOneOfName

Role Play's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces