• Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:57 pm
nerdtasticallyfun
i'd want powers like storm from x-men smile

She is the coolest.

We Are Organisms
biokinesis,

I could alter my cells as I see fit, I could be smarter faster stronger, turn invisible, zap people like an eel, breath underwater, I would alter my dna to get chloroplasts from the food I eat like a certain sea slug, and so I could absorb sunlight for sugar, Maybe grow two more arms so I can play 2 player games by myself lol, be very healthy, maybe test otu what the opposite gender would be like XD live longer.

One of the BEST answers.

Yes. u.u  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:12 am
Infinite_Randomness
nerdtasticallyfun
i'd want powers like storm from x-men smile

She is the coolest.

We Are Organisms
biokinesis,

I could alter my cells as I see fit, I could be smarter faster stronger, turn invisible, zap people like an eel, breath underwater, I would alter my dna to get chloroplasts from the food I eat like a certain sea slug, and so I could absorb sunlight for sugar, Maybe grow two more arms so I can play 2 player games by myself lol, be very healthy, maybe test otu what the opposite gender would be like XD live longer.

One of the BEST answers.

Yes. u.u
Plus theres always cool animals to get ideas from for evolution. Especially in the deep deep ocean, theres a fish that looks sorta small but can eat stuff 10x its size, everything down there is so ridiculously evolved, and many communicate using light, including trying to trick the other animals into thinking you are friendly, thats like learning a language from hearing it down there they have to be awesome and they say carnivores are smart lol. So I woul dprobably have to try hunting now and then when Im immune to all a certain region's poisons. And then the final frontier would eventually be to harness most waterbear traits and then some and enter space D; then Id get stck in orbit sadly and die, unless I cling to a satellite nearby lol, then I could try leaping off of it, then Id be turning into a biological space-station propelled form sunlight til I reach a planet I can produce spores and stuff on lol.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

I'm Turning Japa- Wait What? [[The Anime/Cosplay/Manga Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas