Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Am I The Only One? 1x1 closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Name: Andrea Reese
Nickname: Andy
Orientation: Bi
Position: Uke
Personality: Andy is a very outgoing person but gets shy if anything gets more that a friendship. She is very protective and is very secretive even if it doesn't seem like she is. Andy also gets embarrassed easily.
Bio: Andy has always been the top of her class and everyone loves her. Even though she is very small, she can not be missed by her blue hair.She likes to talk with people and hang out but is not much of a talking type. Many guys try to ask her out but she always turns them down. She has to admit guys are cute but they are not what she is looking for. Andy live in here own apartment and owns a kitten that she named Prince. Even though Andy says she is okay, she is really lonely because she has no one left in the world. All she really needs is a pair of arms to hold her and keep her safe.

I am semi-literate and looking for a female roleplay partner. Please pm me or post your character here. I would like to start this roleplay as soon as possible if that is okay.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:29 pm
Name :Anima Shon
Nick name : Ni
orentaion :bi
persanality :is very outgoing when shes not around her crush . shes super protective when someone or something threatens her love ones.
Ni can get really shy when her crush comes by.
bio:Ni has never kissed anybody but shes waiting for that perfect person in the world to love her. Ni lives on the streets because her mom died when she was at school this year and her dad ran off with some other girl . Even though life is hard Ni has never failed to flash a smile at school.Ni doesnt blend in because she wears a bright red ring that her mom gave her. shes very lonly but she has developed an extreme love for cats and takes care of 2 stray cats 1 she named meow meow and the other she named shadow . she may live on the streets but she doesnt let it stop her she has a job so she can get food and clothing and books and she has a perfect attendance record but she has never been on thetop of class . she just wants someone to love her and a home to go to everyday with someone smiling waiting for her.  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Rainbow Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 pm
gothicchibee
persanality :is very outgoing when shes not around her crush . shes super protective when someone or something threatens her love ones.
bio:Ni has never kissed anybody but shes waiting for that perfect person in the world to love her. Ni lives on the streets because her mom died when she was at school this year and her dad ran off with some other girl . Even though life is hard Ni has never failed to flash a smile at school.Ni doesnt blend in because she wears a bright red ring that her mom gave her. shes very lonly but she has developed an extreme love for cats and takes care of 2 stray cats 1 she named meow meow and the other she named shadow . she may live on the streets but she doesnt let it stop her she has a job so she can get food and clothing and books and she has a perfect attendance record but she has never been on thetop of class . she just wants someone to love her and a home to go to everyday with someone smiling waiting for her.

Perfect!!! Do you have a picture for her? It's okay if you don't. And where would you like to start the rp. Thread or pm? And who would you like to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:55 pm
if i had a scanner i would srry and um ive never rped here on gaia so could u plz start and which ever is easier ok ^-^ sweatdrop  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 pm
Rainbow Ryuzaki
gothicchibee

Perfect!!! Do you have a picture for her? It's okay if you don't. And where would you like to start the rp. Thread or pm? And who would you like to start.
if i had a scanner i would srry and um ive never rped here on gaia so could u plz start and which ever is easier ok ^-^  
RP 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games