Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I think I have a twin....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who me
View Results

Blue3173

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:38 pm
I just read Pain's forum about her irritation that people keep mistaking her for a 15 year old and it reminded me of what has been bothering me for a really long time. So here it goes....

Complete stranges that I never met before keep asking me the same question "you look really familiar or do I know you."

In school my TA, thinks he tutored me when I was in highschool but I never had a tutor before. An employee in a Bubble tea store (it was my first time going to this store) thinks we went to the same university but i go to one in a different city. Another emplyoee at the gap store thinks I look like a co-worker and the list goes.

I keep being asked this same question so many times that I'm starting to think I have a twin out there. And what makes it even more annoying is that they keep asking me if I'm sure we never met and when I say no they still ask and don't let it go. I know I shouldn't let it bother me but its getting really annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm
or you've been secretly cloned.

but it could mean your really re-memorable?  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blue3173

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:31 pm
Ky Jelly
or you've been secretly cloned.

but it could mean your really re-memorable?

Maybe but I never met these people before.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:58 am
You are the human incarnation of deja vu!  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 am
Maybe your just so beautiful that it leaves people bewildered into thinking they've seen / known you before.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games