Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Orre Champion Monty -Shakamon's Ambasador- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:32 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:58 pm
bump  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:04 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:43 am
*Has Examon blow the dust away with his wings.*  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:00 pm
I'M FULL NUDE  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:14 pm
*Brings in the mail and paper that built up over the months and puts them down and feeds his friend's digimon.*  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:17 am
Sinnoh Trainer John
*Brings in the mail and paper that built up over the months and puts them down and feeds his friend's digimon.*

JOHN!
*attempts to tackle hug*
emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:11 pm
Hearing the Cry of the male behind him, the tamer unclasp his cloak pushing back on it as he adjusts his body sliding to the left letting the male tackle into the cloak blinding him and having the risk of him getting tangled up in it. "Hello Liger."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:09 pm
Sinnoh Trainer John
Hearing the Cry of the male behind him, the tamer unclasp his cloak pushing back on it as he adjusts his body sliding to the left letting the male tackle into the cloak blinding him and having the risk of him getting tangled up in it. "Hello Liger."

The young male did not foresee the other's strategy and was unfortunate enough to fall for the trap. The young vc falls the ground, blinded and bound by the other's cloak. "Well then... this is awkward."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:33 pm
The tamer standing over the down male now he would then reach down griping at the clasp of the cloak giving it one swift pull, this causing the male to be spin around for a second as the cloak is pull from his body and thrown back over the red head's shoulders reconnecting the clasp to it. "What can I do for you ligher and what are you doing creeping in Monty's home."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:38 pm
Sinnoh Trainer John
The tamer standing over the down male now he would then reach down griping at the clasp of the cloak giving it one swift pull, this causing the male to be spin around for a second as the cloak is pull from his body and thrown back over the red head's shoulders reconnecting the clasp to it. "What can I do for you ligher and what are you doing creeping in Monty's home."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Though the male would be relieved to be freed from his confines, the spinning would not be all that appreciated. The boy would attempt to steady himself as he also attempted to make eye contact with all four of the johns that stood before him. "Well, it would be much easier to tell you, if you and your clones would... would stop moving around so much." Liger would have to close his eyes and hold his head for a moment. "Ya know, you could have just taken the hug."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 pm
"Not the answer I was looking for." The red head would say turning his back to the man as he goes back to what he was doing with fixing some snacks for the digital monsters that Monty had in his home.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:56 pm
Sinnoh Trainer John
"Not the answer I was looking for." The red head would say turning his back to the man as he goes back to what he was doing with fixing some snacks for the digital monsters that Monty had in his home.

Finally steadying himself, the boy would take to sitting on the ground indian-style, watching John inquisitively, "So is this what you do now a days? Watch over your own domain as well as tend to monty's? How cute." The boy would chuckle to himself as he mentally shipped the two champion tamers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:57 pm
"At lest I am doing a favor for someone unlike you who seems to do nothing but break into people's domain and be rather annoying." The male says as he looks back at the boy sitting on the floor, the expression he had on his face told forge he was thinking of something bothersome but only ignores it as he grabs a few things putting them in his bag.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:31 pm
Sinnoh Trainer John

Liger would be taken aback by the boy's accusations. "Woah, woah, woah there mister. I dare say that I do my far share of favors. Mine happen to be that I was do is on a much grander scale than yours, thank you very much!" Liger would make slight pouty face and would look away, slightly wounded. "Any way, so where is monty? I haven't seen him in quite a while." The questioning lad would take a moment to actually look around, nothing that the home had not been inhabited for quite some time.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff